Welcome to the Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watch your Back

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

College Green

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Assassino

Assassino

College Green - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: College Green   College Green - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 7:19 pm

"Yes, you deserve a break and I deserve some goddamned fun.. I swear people have forgotten how to have fun, we should teach 'em a thing or two." Shifting his hips up slightly, Juan dug into his pocket, pulling out a tin and a zippo.

Flipping the tin open, he pulled out an already half smoked joint.. "Got fucking interrupted earlier.." He grouched, putting it to his lips and lighting up... "Some people have no consideration.. Oh!..." The joint bobbed between his lips as he spoke.. "Forgot! Got some new acid, it's the good shit..." Holding the tin up to Federico, he offered a piece. "Try it 'n see what you think.."
Back to top Go down
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

PostSubject: Re: College Green   College Green - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 11:46 pm

"Damn right we do...~ Hahah, we could take over this Uni with the shit we'd cause.", His mouth pulled into his usual signature crooked grin. Relaxing against the bench, Federico watched the other curiously.

Grinning, Federico nodded. "Cheers, I'll happily test it out, geed back to you how good the shit is~" He sighed softly, finally cheering up, though it didn't take long for his thoughts to drift to Ezio. "Right. I better head off, see if I can find out what put the kid in a foul mood. Hopefully he's calmed down enough from his strop. Catch ya later, yeah?", he winked at the other man, standing.

He had a feeling his brother wouldn't be much better but hopefully had calmed at least a little so they could talk properly. He set off in the direction of the dorms.
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: College Green   College Green - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 11:52 pm

"Yup~ I'll send you a text.." Lounging on the bench for a bit longer to enjoy his smoke, Juan watched Federico leave, before shifting up and moving on his way. He probably shouldn't keep his brother waiting any longer either, after all, they were meant to have met two hours ago.
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: College Green   College Green - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 10:46 pm

*POSTERS ON SEVERAL TREES AND LAMP POSTS*
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: College Green   College Green - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 11:41 pm

Storming through the park Giovanni saw more of this filth plastered everywhere. He tore down as many as he could find but was afraid the damage had already been done.Vile rumours and lies had a habit of spreading and sticking.
Back to top Go down
https://assassinsuni.forumotion.co.uk
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: College Green   College Green - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 1:07 pm

Huffing, Juan wandered through the park mumbling to himself in annoyance, none too concerned of the people who saw him or thought he was high or completely crazed. For the most part, they would be right anyway.

"..Fucking Cesare.." He garbled out a few more swear words before stopping, noticing a small group of people staring at him.. "What?.. " He questioned bluntly, apparently the look on his face was enough to make the group turn away and pretend like they hadn't just been gawping at him. "Shitting bastardi.."

The urge to start a fight past him as he noticed a brightly coloured poster stuck to a tree nearby.. "Ahh, Freshers Party.. How I've missed you.." He looked forward to crashing the damn thing; never had he seen so many people partying so innocently. To most people, saying a Freshers week party was innocent sounded obscene, but Juan Borgia was the King of Obscene.

As he approached the poster and pulled it down to read, he frowned, disappointed it was nothing to do with the Freshers.. "Fucking liars.." He grouched at no one in particular, starting to read the text.. "Huh?...." His eyes scanned the poster before he started to laugh... "Dirty bastards..."

The contents of the poster did little in offending the young man, it hardly fazed him. It didn't really matter if it was true or not, but after seeing their little argument this morning, he'd both not doubt the possibility and entirely blame the poster on that shit head De Pazzi.

Scrunching up the poster, he lobbed it into a nearby bin and pulled his phone out, still laughing. Bringing up Federico's name, he sent a text "Yo m8, sumthing u wanna tlk about? lmfao that shit heds dun a number on u. want me 2 grab im if i see im?" Pressing send, he still couldn't stop laughing.

Now THAT cheered him up, at least he wasn't the only one with a fucked up family. For now, he decided to believe it was all true... He had a gut feeling.
Back to top Go down
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

PostSubject: Re: College Green   College Green - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 11:45 pm

Cesare finally finished all of his work for today, he deserved a break for once. Unfortunately he had to study hard to work on his course, as his father wished. He had to ensure he got at least above Cs in all of his work to ensure he would follow the path his father had single handedly laid out for him to ensure his rightful place in the family, to ensure he carried on their good name untarnished. All his life he had been working toward a goal he was forced into. Lucky for some, they were allowed to follow their own path and spend most of their time at University doing whatever they wished.

Eventually, he wandered through the park near his dorms for a while, taking a seat on a bench to get some much needed fresh air and time away. Once he had rested enough he moved to get up, though paused upon hearing a familiar annoying voice. He turned a corner around some trees and there he spotted his younger brother, Juan. Huffing, he folded his arms over. "Well...look what I've found here. Is the useless asshole, wasting his night away on drugs, fumbling through the woods again?". He frowned unapprovingly at his amateur brat of a brother.
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: College Green   College Green - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 1:17 am

Oh, for fucks sakes. He'd only just cheered up and here was Cesare to ruin it... Again. He had the ability to wind him up so easily and vice versa.

".. And if I am, brother? Are you jealous?" It had always been obvious to Juan that his elder sibling was jealous of his freedom and his ability to live life, no holds barred. The younger Borgia always got away with more growing up and was always favoured.

"Come to join me 'fumbling'? I'm sure you must have work to do. I'd hate for you to have too much fun, you might have a heart attack and that would be such a shame." He smiled mockingly.
Back to top Go down
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

PostSubject: Re: College Green   College Green - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 6:53 pm

Scowling at the younger man, Cesare shook his head, rolling his eyes. "Actually, I have finished all work required for this week already ready for the end of the week. Unlike you Juan, I don't slack off and get drugged up and blend stinking drunk.", he growled.

"I complete all work necessary and am always there to assure father's and this family's pride remains intact, foul cretins like yourself not included."
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: College Green   College Green - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 7:26 pm

Brows furrowing, Juan glared at his brother, "I assure you, I don't let our name go sullied, brother." The very sentiment angered him, even if he himself was often to blame for the shame that befell their family, but each Borgia was as shameful as the next. It was the outsiders Juan had issues with; if someone outside their relation insulted the Borgia name, they'd find themselves regretting it... Or simply dead.

"Why don't you go back and do whatever boring shit it is you do. Are you even allowed out this late?.." No that it was even evening yet, but the insult was hard to resist. "Or are you going to be a rebel and have whatever constitutes as fun for your kind?"
Back to top Go down
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

PostSubject: Re: College Green   College Green - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 9:59 pm

"Are you sure about that? You seem to be brilliant at sullying the family's name...", he grunted, beginning to get tired of the conversation and the sight of Juan, especially this time of night. His brother was always messing everything up for them both. Cesare mostly wanted to protect their family, as his father had held him responsible for doing. He didn't mind this particularly. He would happily protect their mother and their sister, dear Lucrezia, but at times he found it exceedingly difficult to look at Juan let alone want to protect him. He could easily fuck up his life on his own, that much was obvious.

"I actually came out here for some fresh air, peace and quiet. Looks like I have no hope of that now I've bumped into you. Why don't you toddle along back home? Hmm?". He frowned, his mouth upturning into an almost snarl.
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: College Green   College Green - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 10:28 pm

"What, because I have fun? I'll kill anyone who has the audacity to say anything about us and you know that.." This attitude was what Juan hated the most about his brother, so goddamned high and mighty... Always looking down at him.

"Carry on.." His arms lifted out to the side as if presenting the surrounding area to the other.. "I assure you, I have better things to do than watch you be boring. I actually know how to have fun, you see.."
Back to top Go down
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

PostSubject: Re: College Green   College Green - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 7:04 pm

"Always so crass...none the less, I understand that you would..even if you always choose the most idiotic way to deal with things.", he scoffed, the tug of a small grimace into a grin forming. As much as he couldn't stand his brother's witless venturing, he would admit to himself 'and no one else living' that his brother was protective and at times admirable he supposed. He got certain jobs done when needed. That was the point of taking care of this family. He wasn't always just the horrific bumbling idiot he made himself out as. That is what Cesare hated the most.

"Don't mind me then. I will bid you a fair evening. I promised to meet with a friend...after I finished my studies." It wasn't a lie. Micheletto could be something of a friend, but that isn't really how they would define their relationship or whatever this was they had been dancing around.
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: College Green   College Green - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 7:36 pm

"Tch.." Frowning again, Juan placed his hands at his hips. "I'm just direct, Cesare. I have no shame in protecting my family and don't need to hide it like you do.."

It was obvious to anyone that the brothers relationship was strained, they both wanted the best for their family, but went about it by different means and sometimes for different reasons. Cesare clearly loved his family, Juan did too, but he also liked the power the family name brought him and if anything got in the way of that, he'd dispose of it.

"You have friends?" He laughed playfully. "You should get laid, brother, it would do you the world of good."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: College Green   College Green - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 8:54 pm

Micheletto stood just within earshot but out of sight picking his nails and wondering how two brothers could be so very different and why on earth would someone with all that money and influence like Juan would waste it all.
He hoped he'd finish up his little tête a tête with the boss, it was starting to get chilly.
Back to top Go down
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

PostSubject: Re: College Green   College Green - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 9:52 pm

"I never hide how I protect my family unless absolutely necessary. I do so to ensure their safety. You know this to be true.", he Scowled at the other before sighing, turning away.

To some degree Cesare knew Juan meant well for their family, but he was too naive and greedy.

"Of course, I don't alienate other's as you do.", he ignored the last part of the younger Borgia's sentence, knowing Juan just wanted to get a rose out of him. Turning on his heel, he nodded once more to Juan. "On your way then."

He head off in the other direction, not noticing Micheletto's presence or eavesdropping.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: College Green   College Green - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 10:15 pm

discretely Micheletto followed the boss at a short distance, to be sure that no one else was tailing him or his brother was going to knife him in the back
Back to top Go down
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

PostSubject: Re: College Green   College Green - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 10:30 pm

Cesare carried on for a while through the park before stopping aruptly. "Micheletto, I know it is you. Stop tailing me." Turning around fully, he looked out for the other man.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: College Green   College Green - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 10:42 pm

"you know it's my job." he approached from the darkness between trees.
"would you rather a blade in your back?"
Back to top Go down
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

PostSubject: Re: College Green   College Green - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 10:49 pm

"I would rather a set of my own blades, so I can better be ready. I'd rather that than have you follow me constantly. It is not necessary." Facing the other now, Cesare appraised Micheletto, frowning slightly.
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: College Green   College Green - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 10:52 pm

As the older Borgia walked away, Juan sighed, pulling out his phone to send Federico a text. "u still on 4 2nite?"

Every time he spoke to his brother, or any family member for that matter, he felt inexplicably lonely, but as per usual, he brushed it aside, turning to what always comforted him.

Leaving the area, he had a few people to meet about supplies before chilling out with Federico.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: College Green   College Green - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 10:57 pm

He shrugged at the dark haired man, "i do what i'm paid for." and his boss knew it was far more than that.
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: College Green   College Green - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 7:02 pm

It was dark by the time Shay Patrick Cormac made it to his destination. His journey been a long one from New York with unnecessary annoyances along the way, but such was life for a dead man; he found it to his benefit to stay hidden from sight at this time.

The past few months had been hell and everything in his life had been flipped upside down in the time it took him to pick up that damned artefact; he was lucky to be alive unlike those who perished that day. It didn’t take much to decide to leave the Brotherhood after that, his mentors clearly weren’t concerned by the consequences and he’d do everything in his power to stop their lunacy and here he was for that very purpose.

So now he found himself both indebted and working with the very people he once swore to hunt, but their plans served his goals and it seemed they weren’t the bad people in all this after all.

Inspecting his surroundings, Shay kept an eye out for the man Monro had arranged for him to meet upon his arrival. Supposedly he was a Grand Master of the order and he wasn’t quite sure what to expect, but right now, even after all the travelling, he just wanted information.

Slipping a hand inside his dark woollen coat, he pulled out his new phone to check the time and see if he’d received a reply from Monro, but nothing; putting it back away, he fidgeted restlessly.

Last edited by Assassino on Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: College Green   College Green - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 10:48 pm

The text from Monroe told him the name of the promising contact he was to meet whom he hoped would assist his investigations, attached was a picture so that he would recognise the man.

He looked every inch the wealthy business man and slightly out of place on the university campus with his long wool coat and three piece suit walking on the main path of college green. he looked like he was out for a casual evening stroll but was acutely aware of his surroundings. Old military habits died hard he supposed. he spotted a man waiting not far from the edge of the green near the cafe, but just out of reach of the bright circle of light that shone from the large glass windows. it was the man he was looking for.

"Mr Cormac i believe. I'm Haytham Kenway, i trust your journey from New York wasn't too unpleasant?"
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: College Green   College Green - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 11:26 pm

Noticing a smartly dressed man some distance away, Shay watched as he approached, maintaining some wariness in his new surroundings; this place apparently still had its fair share of assassins roaming around.

With closer inspection and an introduction, it was clear this was the man Monro had spoken of; nodding, he began to speak. "Yes, Shay Patrick Cormac, sir... And let me just say I'm pleased to finally be here." With a small smile, he held his hand out to the other.

"Monro speaks highly of you."

Last edited by Assassino on Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: College Green   College Green - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

College Green
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Dark :: The Old Stuff :: RPG threads-
Jump to: