Welcome to the Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watch your Back

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The library

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Assassino

Assassino

The library - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The library   The library - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2016 5:16 pm

"It's just a history of Julius Caesar. Not the best I've read by far.. Actually, it's quite terribly written, but there's surprisingly few books to choose from in this library." Napoleon relaxed back into his chair, at ease with his present company.

"Glad to hear it, I'm always around if you want to study together. It would be nice to have the company for a change."

The show of concern from the younger man surprised Napoleon, but he took it as general politeness than genuine interest. It's not that he didn't trust Arno; rather the contrary, but someone as nice as Arno would always ask, whether interested or not.

"I seem that way?..." He questioned, curious by Arno's observation. "It's nothing... I suppose money is a bit tight at the moment, but we all have our struggles, do we not. As long as I have my books, I'll be alright." A smile tugged at his lips as his own priorities amused him.

"Perhaps we should get a drink or something?..." Leaning forward, the smaller man pulled his sleeve back to check his watch, suddenly his eyes widened. "I'll be damned.. I really did get carried away."
Back to top Go down
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

PostSubject: Re: The library   The library - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2016 7:33 pm

Smiling, lightheartedly, Arno chuckled slightly as the older man spoke, the other man's thirst for knowledge was impressive. "Sounds....fascinating..~", he paused, grateful for the offer to meet up and study together. The idea of studying with Napoleon made his smile widen, though he would not admit this to himself.

He paid closer attention to the oldest of the two now, noticing that the man did in fact look a bit pale, perhaps even slightly thinner than when they had first met. This confused him, as Napoleon had always seemed the type to take pride in his appearance to some degree. He worried perhaps maybe the older had been stressing too much over his work?

As soon as Napoleon mentioned his lack of funds it explained everything. Arno may not be the smartest of people, but he did had a keen eye, and a certain sharpness about him. Knowing Napoleon as he did; which wasn't a great deal considering they had only been friends for a short while, the older man would probably put his studies and books above his own health. That said it would be no surprise for Arno to find out that the other was skipping meals and other essentials because of this. This was not right in Arno's mind, though he knew how the other felt about books and history, so he wouldn't say anything just yet.

"Yes, just a little pale, perhaps due to being sat in here for a good long while, eh? I'm sure you will be alright, yes.", he hesitated for a moment, choosing his words as wisely as he could.

"Brilliant idea! It might do you good to get a break, get a hot drink down you to wake you up a bit..~" He stood up straight, chuckling at the others comment as he turned to leave. "You always get carried away, it's not a bad trait to possess."
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: The library   The library - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 1:28 am

Pushing himself up from the chair, Napoleon attempted to straighten himself out before looking back at the the books scattered around and on the table. He seemed to briefly debate putting them all back where they belonged, but he figured Sofia was probably now very aware of his habits and wouldn't mind if he did it later.

"I am? I hadn't really noticed. Come to think of it, you aren't the first person to comment on my complexion." This slightly bothered the older man, mostly because it meant it was a problem he'd need to address.

"Maybe you're right. I should probably make more effort to have regular breaks." Making sure his room key was still in his pocket, the smaller man passed Arno and headed for the exit, still talking.

"Are you sure? Getting blinded by ones own interests can't be a good trait, surely. I just feel like doing anything else would be a waste." Passing the front desk, he gave Sofia a smile and a nod.

"Enough of me. What have you been up to, Arno?"
Back to top Go down
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

PostSubject: Re: The library   The library - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 2:07 am

"I wouldn't worry too much, it isn't overly noticeable, but it is a bit concerning. You need to take care of yourself Napoleon." Following closely behind the older man, Arno chuckled slightly to lighten the mood a bit, not wanting to push the other too much.

"Yup. Even if its just getting up for a couple of minutes leg stretch, you need regular breaks." The younger man glanced over to Napoleon, cheeks tinged slightly red, mostly appearing warm from the heat. "I wouldn't say you are blinded, not entirely. Besides, it's good to have such a strong hobby."

As they walked down the halls towards the canteen, Arno couldn't help but smile towards the other. Sighing, he stretched his arms up as he thought. "In all honesty? Not a great deal. Since we met, I haven't got much further with the tasks I've been given. Studies are the same as always, I'm handling the work as fair as I can."

Arno cheerfully lead Napoleon towards the cafe.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The library   The library - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 1:48 pm

Sofia smiled and waved as they passed and put a reserved sign on Napoleons table. At least his books would remain undisturbed, he'd be back later anyway and he was one of her favourite people.
Back to top Go down
https://assassinsuni.forumotion.co.uk
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: The library   The library - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 1:29 am

After leaving the cafe earlier this morning, Napoleon mindlessly wandered campus trying to brush off what had just happened, but no matter what he thought, he just couldn't get his head around what Arno was thinking.

Now it was after class and he still couldn't figure it out. Sat back in the library, book in hand, he still pondered the unusual events, but with no more clarity than before. For the umpteenth time since arriving back at his usual spot, he tried to focus on his book.

A short while passed as he was reading, but like before the book slowly drifted back towards the table. Cussing quietly under his breath, he flopped back in his chair in defeat of his plaguing thoughts. Why did Arno behave like that? And more importantly, why was it bothering him? It was probably nothing, he told him self; he just got the wrong end of the stick.

'He doesn't think of me like that. Of course he doesn't. Why would he?'

Groaning, nothing seemed to be making sense. It wasn't how Arno had behaved which was the issue, it was WHY he couldn't shake if off that was the problem. Perhaps he was just worried about losing a friend, he tried reassuring himself.

'I'm just plain and unsociable, he could do better.
' He thought to himself, slowly realising what that meant. Whether Arno could do better or not was hardly the issue, it couldn't be a thing, he had a girlfriend. The more he thought, the more implications sprang up.
Almost unable to lie to himself anymore, Napoleon flopped forward, resting his forehead on the book he'd placed on the table. "Merde..." Finally it made sense, he was attracted to the younger man.

Just as he flopped face first onto Fermat's Last Theorem, a fair young woman appeared from around a bookshelf, just managing to witness the scene in all its glory. Unlike most who would potentially find the situation quite comical, she simply knitted her brows as she approached the man at the table.

"Do you ever stop with these books?" She huffed slightly, folding her arms as she did.

Suddenly Napoleon snapped out of his daze as he looked up to see his girlfriend staring down at him. "Oh, Desiree my love.." Quickly he shifted from his chair, pulling the woman into an embrace, placing a delicate kiss to her lips. "What brings you here?"

"Hmpf... I thought it was about time you took me out somewhere nice. We never do anything nice anymore.. I'm beginning to think you don't love me." Hands running up his chest, she pouted in a sulk.

"You know that's not true.." Napoleon's hands rested on the young woman's hips. "You know the situation since my father passed away. All our money is gone.." As if trying to reassure her, he placed a tender kiss to her forehead. "We could just spend some time alone, we don't have to do anything elaborate if we have each other."

It felt wrong, all the while he was trying to comfort his girlfriend, all he could think about was another man. For some time now, he'd questioned his feelings for her, she was beautiful, outgoing, but incredibly wily and needy.. Comparatively, Arno was down to Earth, easy going, genuine and equally as fine... If not potentially more so.
Back to top Go down
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

PostSubject: Re: The library   The library - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 9:26 pm

After a very long day of mentally exhausting classes and second guessing his own words from earlier this morning, the assassin could finally relax, or at least he could if his brain would stop continuously running over the awkwardness he had experienced with Napoleon. The awkwardness he had caused single handedly. Making his way into the library, Arno could only think of how much he would rather have not come back here, he’d rather go back to the training rooms in the Student Union right now to relieve some of the stress that had formed in his muscles and joints. None the less, as much as he would rather turn around and head back, he couldn’t help himself from wanting to meet up with the older man again. Besides, they did arrange to study together, surely all would be fine.

For the first time, Arno felt he had found a friend he could relax around, that wasn’t to say that he couldn’t relax around Elise or the few other people that he knew, but then again the young assassin didn’t have many friends in the first place. He only hoped that he had not ruined it and that other felt similar. As he made his way to the back of the library again, knowing Napoleon would be in the same spot, he hoped that he could move past any awkwardness and possibly apologise for how strange he had acted.

Arno hated admitting this to himself, but he could no longer hide his evident attraction to the older man.

‘I don’t know what I could have been thinking earlier…I’ve only known the guy for a few months. He’s my friend, and besides that…I just have to remember that he probably doesn’t even swing that way. He has a girlfriend and he’s probably not that interested in this sort of thing in the first place. It goes without saying that he’s out of my league too. So there’s no reason to keep thinking about it, nothing will come of it.’

Just before turning the final corner of bookcases to get to where Napoleon was, the younger man paused. He could hear the older man and another voice also, a woman’s voice. She sounded upset. Surely Napoleon hadn’t found out about Arno’s feelings…how could he? Was this his girlfriend? Would he tell her? He listened for a bit longer, recognising the voice from somewhere, though he was unsure as to where. Why did she sound so familiar?

He peered round the corner slightly, just enough to be able to catch Napoleon placing a light kiss to the lady’s lips. ‘Definitely girlfriend….but wait…’ His eyes widened as he realised who the lady was. Holding in a small gasp, Arno moved backwards. He shouldn’t recognise her, he wished he hadn’t.

This was the lady from earlier, the lady who had locked lips in front of the fountain...with another man. He should leave, this was wrong and had the potential to become terribly awkward. Though, he found he couldn’t move, even worse, he found himself listening in to what the two were talking about. She sounded more upset now, and Napoleon sounded stressed, Arno wondered whether it was partly his fault. He couldn’t help but feel bad for the other man, now knowing as to why the other was struggling for money.

He couldn't find it in himself to leave the other alone, not with this Desiree lady. Swallowing down his nerves, the young assassin turned the corner slowly, plastering a wide grin cross his face.
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: The library   The library - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 10:07 pm

"Mn.. I guess.." Desriee sounded less than convinced by Napoleon's words; fortunately he was too deep in thought to really register it. "If you'd just stop spending so much on rubbish.." She broke away from him and headed over the the table, to prod carelessly at the books.

"I've not bou--" Suddenly Napoleon stopped short as he noticed Arno turn the corner; a small smile seemed to come from nowhere, which soon faltered when he realised. An moment passed as he looked between his girlfriend and the man he'd not until recently admitted to being attracted to.

"Are you ignoring me now?" Desiree snapped as she swung around to face Napoleon, soon noticing that another man had joined them.

"Oh.. Um.." This was awkward, painfully so, but he needed to just get through this introduction. "Darling, this is Arno, a uni friend. And Arno.." He smiled and turned towards the woman, trying to be as casual as he could. "This is Desiree, my girlfriend."

With a sudden change in temperament, Desiree looked towards the bigger man and smiled. "Nice to meet you, Arno."
Back to top Go down
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

PostSubject: Re: The library   The library - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 10:53 pm

'Well this couldn't be any more awkward', the assassin thought as his eyes took in the scene in front of him. He had caught the last of Desiree's words to Napoleon, resisting the urge to frown.

He felt bad for the shorter man, guessing the other was the sort of person to do his utmost to please someone this close to him, especially if it would keep them with him and happy.

As soon as Desiree's eyes trained themselves upon him, Arno gave the lady a charming smile, tipping his head slightly towards her. "It's a pleasure to meet you".

Turning his attention to Napoleon, the younger man tried his best to sound casual. "I thought I might come back to see if you were still around. I have some studying I need to do and was hoping for some advice maybe? Of course I understand if you are busy, and I wouldn't want to pull your attention away from such a beautiful lady", he smiled once more towards Desiree before stepping back slightly, allowing Napoleon to make his decision.

Arno didn't want to make things difficult for the other, certainly not whilst he had company. He would understand if the other would rather spend time with his girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: The library   The library - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 11:21 pm

Interrupting her boyfriend, Desiree all but beamed at the newcomer, flicking her hair over her shoulder, coyly. "Oh, it's nice to meet someone who can actually appreciate what they see. If Napoleon can tear his eyes away from a book for two seconds, it's a miracle." She laughed, thinly disguising her words with a playful tone.

Just for the briefest of moments, Napoleon's eyebrows knitted together in what seemed to be annoyance, but was quickly replaced by a neutral expression. Lately, Desiree had done nothing but nag him continuously and make demands that she knew he couldn't commit to; it seemed to have started when his family lost their money. Perhaps she was just stressed... He made excuses for her yet again.

"Oh yes, I said I would help you look for some books too, didn't I?.." Suddenly Napoleon felt as though he was stuck in the middle and had to decide who to spend time with; common sense leaned towards doing what was expected and spending time with Desiree, after all, they were in a relationship... But.. Time with Arno seemed more enjoyable... More relaxed.

Huffing, the young woman rested her hands at her hips.. "It's okay, I wouldn't want to interrupt; I want to have some fun anyway..." Sulkily, she gave Napoleon a kiss on the cheek, before passing Arno, giving a sweet smile on the way by.

Rubbing the back of his neck as he watched Desiree leave, Napoleon smiled awkwardly.. "I told you I was bad with women.. I just don't get them." Laughing it off, he tried to just act like normal. "Just grab a chair." He glanced to the cluttered table. "I'm sure there's a spare one there somewhere."
Back to top Go down
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

PostSubject: Re: The library   The library - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 11:41 pm

Giving the faintest of chuckles, the younger man shrugged. "I suppose I have an eye for detail at times, cheri", his smile was almost sickly sweet as he turned his attention back towards Napoleon. It was decided in an instant. He despised that woman. She was nowhere near as interesting or complicated as his sister. He thought at first when he was younger that it was a problem on Elise's part. He used to think of Elise as more hands on than most of the ladies he had known, but over the past few years he had grown to see just how strong and truly fascinating women could be, especially when they had something to fight for. This Desiree, she was nothing like them, nowhere near as hardworking or down to earth as his sister, and certainly not as deserving of respect as she was.

He forced down the urge to smirk as Desiree dismissed them both, remembering that this was Napoleon's girlfriend and as much as he may not like her, Napoleon felt more than just that for the woman. "I mean, only if you have the time Napoleon. Wouldn't want to take up too much, not when you clearly could be using it for the finer things~ Knowledge is of course your strength~"

Arno smiled politely to Desiree as she walked by, raising an eyebrow slightly as she turned away, though being careful to ensure the older man wouldn't see. He returned his attention to the other man, grinning crookedly as the other chuckled. "Maybe so, but women come in all different varieties, my friend~"

Glancing around the table, Arno found a second chair and pulled it up so he was sat across the table from Napoleon. Feeling much more comfortable now that it was just the two of them, the young assassin relaxed for a moment.

Now, there was just one more problem...

How would he speak to the other without feeling the need to tell him about Desiree's secret? Should he even tell Napoleon? Was it his place to?
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: The library   The library - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 3:24 pm

Napoleon couldn't help but smile slightly at the younger man's comment, unsure if the other knew how it sounded, but it was the compliment towards him that had his lips curling. Knowledge is certainly a fine thing, indeed.

"That they do, and Desiree is certainly like no other woman." His laugh and expression at this was hard to read, he cared deeply for the woman; she was bright and outgoing, but he often questioned her intention. Although, the way things were panning out, he was beginning to question his own; did he love her or was it just nice having someone else around..

"... I think I've given up trying to understand women as a whole. They're complex creatures, I much rather people who simply speak their minds." Oblivious of the weight of his words, Napoleon sighed, rubbing the back of his neck.

Glancing at the table, the older man realised he needed to move some of the books so they'd have a work area. "Oh, let me tidy up a moment." Beginning to pick some up, he slid a few back onto nearby shelves and stacked the rest in neat orderly piles, safely on the ground by his chair.
Back to top Go down
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

PostSubject: Re: The library   The library - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 3:58 pm

'I really need to think before I speak. Elise, you were right...when in doubt, shut your face is definitely the best advice you could've given me.'

Trying his best to remain composed, Arno watched t9he other man's movements with interest, trying his best not to let his eyes wander too far.

At Napoleon's words, the younger felt a low chuckle rise. "She is unique, I'll giver her that.", he smiled as genuinely as he could. He wouldn't toss about the word hate for no good reason, and he had a niggling feeling that Elise wouldn't think much of her either. It's not that he had anything against the type of person Desiree clearly was, just that she was using it for entirely wrong purposes.

"You're telling me. The amount of times Elise has knocked my sorry ass down a peg or two. You'd think I'd be used to it by now haha", sighing softly the taller man glanced around the library, trying to spot the category he wanted as he spoke.

"I learned that if there's one thing I can say for sure about people is that, I don't care for listing us in categories of just men and women, at the end of the day we all have our own qualities that make us who we are. I agree though, it's easier when you can tell what someone is trying to say without all the smoke and mirrors."

Arno watched the other rearrange books, slightly amused as to how many the older man had actually fitted onto the table. "I'd say you have an addiction, but I think it's moved past that, it's become a way of life. I'm afraid we've lost you to it now", he joked, trying to make light of the others immense fascination with books. It was the thing he admired most about Napoleon.
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: The library   The library - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 5:23 pm

"Unique isn't always a compliment, my friend." Again, a small unreadable laugh left Napoleon's mouth as he perched on the edge of the table."She's like the sun.. Beautiful... Vibrant.. Captivating....." He looked to be pondering each word as he spoke. "But sometimes I fear she shines to brightly for me." Pausing for a moment, he realised he'd gone off in a tangent and quickly tried to brush it off.

"Elise?.. She sounds impressive." Suddenly the thought of Arno having a girlfriend crossed his mind, perhaps he had was completely wrong about this morning.

Feeling a bit like a fool, Napoleon cleared his throat, trying not to get lost in his own mind. "Oh, don't get me wrong, I totally agree. My mother is fiercely intelligent, strong and loving. I may look back on all these historical figures, but my mother has been my greatest inspiration... Perhaps it's just me, I've always been more comfortable with men." Completely unaware of how his words may have sounded, Napoleon finally stood up straight and glanced towards Arno as he spoke.

"It is my religion and I am devout.." He laughed more genuinely now, probably the most he had done in a while. "I've been this way since a child, it use to drive my family mad."
Back to top Go down
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

PostSubject: Re: The library   The library - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 9:53 pm

Returning the laugh, the younger of the two scratched the back of his neck awkwardly. Unsure as to how he'd answer, Arno simply listened tot he other, nodding hesitantly at the other's words. "...Perhaps you just need to get used to the light?"

The older man clearly cared for his girlfriend a great deal, no matter how she had treated him, and as much as that annoyed the young assassin even more, he couldn't do anything about it.

"Haha, sure I guess as far as sisters go, I'm lucky. She hasn't killed me yet~", it was true, as much as they annoyed each other, his sister meant a lot to him, even if they weren't blood related, they had been raised together as siblings, they would do anything for to protect each other.

Standing up to retrieve a book, Arno smiled slightly at the older's clear love for his mother, though he tried his best not to choke at what the other said next. Napoleon really needed to work on how he worded things. Deciding to make light of it, the young assassin chuckled. "Aha never pegged you for that type of guy. Then again I'm more partial to swinging both ways also so I can't judge~"

Once the taller man had found a book, he sat back down, laughing as he did. "You sound like quite the rebel, I'm sure".
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: The library   The library - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 10:50 pm

"Ah, your sister. Sounds like she keeps you in line." Napoleon teased the other. "Your only sibling?" It was strangely a relief to hear Arno was only talking about his sister; it shouldn't have felt that way, he shouldn't be having feelings for another person.

Looking at Arno blankly, it took a moment for the older man to go back over his own words to understand where the other's comment had spawned from. "Oh.. I didn't... That's not what I.." His cheeks began to tinge slightly red as he realised; Arno's response wasn't that bad, it was the fact he himself had worded something so badly and hadn't even noticed. Especially considering what he'd been thinking...

At least he now knew that the younger man could well have been trying to flirt with him this morning. "Well, that's not what I had meant to say, but..." Hesitating, he questioned whether he should continue.."I guess it may not be entirely incorrect."

For once, Napoleon had almost entirely forgotten what they were both there for, he was so taken up by simply chatting to the younger man, that all thought of studying had left his mind. "You would know.. I'm sure I don't have to bring up how we met."
Back to top Go down
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

PostSubject: Re: The library   The library - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 11:34 pm

"Hahaha, you could say that, I guess. She's a damned bully.", Arno laughed softly. "Yes. Though, not entirely..she's my foster sister, not that it matters."

Waiting for realisation to form in the older man's face, the assassin stifled another rather loud choked laugh, his own face flushing a pale pink. "I'm pulling your chain, Napoleon. Though, I guess it's a relief to know I'm not alone in my...preferences", he smirked, winking at the other man. He smiled at the other, pausing as he took in the other's features fully now, eyes running across the shorter man's figure. He did this for a few moments before remembering that this was a game he should stop playing. Should he wish to save himself from the metaphorical beheading.

Snapping out of his reverie, Arno turned back to his book, unable to prevent his ever widening genuine smile from painting itself upon his face. He breathed out a wounded sounding sigh. "Oh, how did I know you'd bring that up. So, that's how it is, is it~?"
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: The library   The library - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 12:12 am

Seeing the other man wink after such words had Napoleon turning his head away slightly. Surely he was still teasing, he had to be; Arno wasn't the sort to come between a couple. "Yes, well... I've never actually thought about it." Turning back, he noticed the younger man's eyes roaming and unlike this morning, Napoleon wore a soft expression; his eyes briefly returning the gesture.

"Oh, would you rather we not have met?" He teased, edging slightly further around the table; leaning on it as he watched Arno. "Just because I got a little... Forceful.. You never know who you're going to bump into in those places." A small smirk crossed his lips. It was getting to be very difficult not to flirt, especially considering what the younger man had admitted... The whole situation felt infinitely more natural than with Desiree or previous girlfriends. Surely he was allowed to flirt whilst in a relationship, he wondered, as long as he didn't act on it.

"I think it was rather fortuitous. It would have been a shame not to have met you."
Back to top Go down
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

PostSubject: Re: The library   The library - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 12:31 am

As much as the younger hated himself for flirting with a taken man, he couldn't help himself. Besides, it was only flirting between friends, right? He wouldn't act on it...certainly not. He knew Napoleon would never be truly interested in him.

"Hmm..now there's a nice thought...aha, of course not, I'm evidently lost without your wit", he returned, with a chuckle, glancing up as the other slid a little closer from his previous spot.

The older man's next words and general aura had the young assassin's cheeks flushing a definite red now. "Mm, I see. I wouldn't say you were that forceful. I've seen kittens more forceful~ You should work on that~". Nothing could stop Arno now as he leaned forward slightly, tilting his face up to grin slyly at Napoleon.

"Aye, it would've been a damn shame not meeting you."
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: The library   The library - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 12:46 am

"Is that so?.. That's not how I recall it.." Smugly, Napoleon watched Arno lean in before continuing.. "If my memory doesn't fail me, I had you up against a door with something very hard pressed to your lower body." This time, the older man was fully aware of his wording, if he gave it a second thought he would probably end up mortified with himself.

"Excuse the wording, you never know who might over hear.." A smirk remained at his lips as he watched for Arno's reaction.
Back to top Go down
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

PostSubject: Re: The library   The library - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 1:01 am

This was venturing into dark territory quickly, as much as the younger knew he should stop, he also knew he couldn't resist teasing the other, urging him on to get a rise out of him. Never had he seen Napoleon act this...fiesty, not since they had first met anyway. The more they carried on the harder it would be for Arno to draw up the line, to realise when he was pushing too far.

As he tried to compose himself and his thoughts, the assassin sat up straight, smirking now, looking into the older man's eyes directly. "As I recall, said hard thing was ready to fire at will...If I had been...unwilling."

Arno paused before continuing. "Then again, could you ever imagine me falling in line with anyone? Hmm? I'm just not the type...more of the solitary kind." He stared at the other for a long while, holding Napoleon's gaze.

"Can't be too careful I suppose, can't have people getting the wrong idea~"
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: The library   The library - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 1:20 am

"What can I say? It was a thrilling situation and you almost tipped me over the edge." Staying where he was, Napoleon continued to tease, trying to get reactions from the other man.

"Well, Arno... If you like to do that kind of thing alone, then I'll be sure never to disturb you." Lips twitching once again, he followed on.. "But don't you think it's nice to have company on some such occasions?" This had become quite the enjoyable play on words and it was becoming more difficult to back out.. Not that he even wanted to.

"That way makes sure everything is vigourously taken care of..." Napoleon scolded himself mentally, telling himself he needed to bring this conversation back to reality, but that was easier thought than done.
Back to top Go down
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

PostSubject: Re: The library   The library - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 1:20 pm

Smirking at this sudden shift in Napoleon's usually calm personality, the younger couldn't help but chuckle at their banter. He should stop this now before he made things more awkward for them both, knowing he was terrible at choosing his words at times.

"I doubt I'd rather be alone when you're around. I'd rather the company, especially if it's your's~", the younger couldn't help but glance over to Napoleon, eyelids drooping slightly as he stared up at the older man.

"I wouldn't mind being taken care of by you..", realising how he may have sounded, Arno coughed awkwardly, hoping he hadn't crossed a line.
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: The library   The library - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 1:56 pm

Eyes lingering, Napoleon watched the younger man, subconsciously licking his lip as he listened. This was quickly getting out of hand, but the need to touch the other was hard to push aside; never in a million years did he think he'd find himself in this situation.

The last comment almost had Napoleon completely undone, it took everything in his willpower not to grab Arno and have his way with him then and there.

Internally he praised himself for wearing one of his baggier pairs of trousers that day, which helped hide just how turned on he'd become. Usually he didn't have this problem, but Arno.. He was something else.

"A tempting offer.." Too damned tempting. He needed to end this and soon, it couldn't happen, he was a taken man.

Looking away, he began to laugh, trying to diffuse the tension between them.. "As fun as this is." He practically jumped up from the table, turning his back to the other as he did so. "It's not helping us study.." Approaching a nearby shelf, he feigned looking for a book, one he already knew the location of, in attempt to calm down.

Back to top Go down
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

PostSubject: Re: The library   The library - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 6:43 pm

Still grinning slightly, the assassin ran a hand through his hair, finding it was getting much warmer, and his trousers were beginning to feel a lot tighter, luckily he could conceal himself under the table while he tried to compose himself.

He watched the other closely, trying to decipher the other's actions and figure out if he had over stepped. Not that he needed to think hard on it, he'd stepped so far past the line that it was useless denying it.

Humming slightly at the older man's words, Arno also tried his best to redirect the conversation and general focus that they had on each other. "Fun is one way to put it haha. You're right, all in good fun, but we have work to do.", looking down towards his open book, he decided it was best if he left the other to his own devices for a bit.

Arno realised in this moment, he wanted nothing more than to have the older man, to be with Napoleon and be completely at the other's will. He wished he could, he would hope he could. If it weren't for Desiree, Arno would be taking it upon himself to attract the other's attention, but sadly Napoleon was taken. More than that, he clearly cared for her...and if there's one thing Arno isn't, it's a paramour. He would never intentionally come between two lovers. So this would be the end of it.

He immediately remembered what he had seen earlier, which made him feel even more guilty. He felt himself become tense and fidgety as he scratched the back of his neck, willing his hands not to shake. Should he tell Napoleon after all? No. It wasn't his place to get involved. Even if it wasn't entirely for selfish reasons, he couldn't find it within himself to tell the older man. The though of hurting the other made his chest twist and pull painfully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The library   The library - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The library
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Dark :: The Old Stuff :: RPG threads-
Jump to: