Welcome to the Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watch your Back

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Templar Guest house

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Assassino

Assassino

Templar Guest house - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Templar Guest house   Templar Guest house - Page 5 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 8:50 pm

Feeling nails drag over his skin sent a shiver down Shay's spine. Haytham seemed to know exactly what to do to get the younger man going; he could get use to this treatment.

Smiling at the others words, he rolled his hips, rocking them into the others cock. "No worries there.." He panted out, his hands now resting on Haytham's chest as he indulged himself in all the pleasure he could get.

His thighs were still sore from the previous night, but he didn't let that hold him back as he rode the other man with little shame, his hair a wild mess around his shoulders and ocassionally in his face. Sweeping it back, he leaned in to claim Haytham's lips, only to moan lewdly as his cock hit that sweet bundle of nerves.

"Fu-ck... I don't know if you're the devil or an angel.." He smiled, trying to steady his voice as he continued to rock his hips at the same angle, feeling an overwhelming pleasure take hold.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Templar Guest house   Templar Guest house - Page 5 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 9:20 pm

Haytham chuckled against the kiss and swept Shay's hair out the way to see his face. It was a relief to know he was feeling good, Haytham had never been quite sure of the man's intentions but you couldn't take what was on his face for anything but genuine pleasure.

Moving his hands to Shay's thighs he massaged them seeing the tightness there feeling that responsibility or guilt or something cross his mind. When had he become worried about what he'd done to someone else? He pushed the stupid thoughts aside as the man moved, coming closer to orgasm.

"The devil himself if you believe.......rumours...ngh" he groaned trying to hold back, he'd be no use soft to Shay but he was very close. Reaching over he grasped hold of Shay's cock twisting and squeezing, pressing a blunt nail into the slot and repeating. "Come for me Shay." He growled
Back to top Go down
https://assassinsuni.forumotion.co.uk
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Templar Guest house   Templar Guest house - Page 5 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 10:17 pm

"I... Hng! .. don't much... listen to rumours." Shay gasped out between groans of ectastic pleasure; thinking he wouldn't last much longer. That's when Haytham grasped his cock, ensuring his thoughts entirely.

Rocking his hips more erratically now, he felt the intense heat of orgasm approaching.

Sitting back, Shay bit at his lip again, his fingers firmly digging into Haytham's thighs. Seconds later, his body tensed, back arching as he let out a long raspy moan, still rolling his hips as he rode out the pleasure; releasing over Haytham's fingers and torso in the process.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Templar Guest house   Templar Guest house - Page 5 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 10:50 pm

The man was uninhibited, the way he moved. Shaking with tension Haytham felt the shudder move through his body like a wave ending with muscles clenching over his cock and he knew that he could let go for his own pleasure now. Not waiting he jerked his hips upward repeatedly, thrusting hard into the willing body, holding Shay up as much as he could with one hand while the other milked his cock harshly.

With a hoarse cry he felt his orgasm shooting through him, breathing hard as he pounded into the man straddling him, finally stilling with twitching muscles from the strain. The pillow was soft as he let his head roll back, eyes closed in bliss.

After a while to regain his breath hands grasping Shay but not holding, never that, he spoke, "I think you're trying to fuck me to death Mr Cormac."
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Templar Guest house   Templar Guest house - Page 5 EmptyTue May 10, 2016 11:32 am

Muscles giving in, Shay rested some weight on Haytham's legs as he leaned back onto a hand; still feeling the effects of orgasm whilst the other reached his own heated climax.    

Seeing Haytham in such pleasure made Shay feel pretty smug. There was something about witnessing a man usually so in control and commanding coming undone under his touch. It also made him feel relief to see someone he clearly cared about unwinding, too.

"You started this one, sir." Chest still heaving, he lifted himself off of the man's now softening cock. "You even gave me the suggestion." He laughed, as he laid beside Haytham, trying to catch his breath and regain some form of feeling in his thighs.

"A very good suggestion it was, too. Any other good ones?" All but grinning, he rolled to his side, propping himself up on an elbow. It was fun and incredibly sexy to hear the older man talking dirty.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Templar Guest house   Templar Guest house - Page 5 EmptyTue May 10, 2016 1:09 pm

"Other than bending you over my desk at lunchtime, not really." He sighed feeling actually good for the first time in years, relaxed and content, even if lying stark naked on someone else's bed. "I'm sure that I can get creative at some point, right now I can't think for shit thanks to you."

He stretched lightly feeling knots dissipate with a contented sigh, "surely you have some suggestions?" His heart rate began to finally slow, "however I really do need a shower right now. Care to join me?" He wasn't exactly comfortable being covered with come drying into a mess on his body and a shower with Shay seemed like a very nice idea right now. Glancing at the clock he could see that it was still early and there was plenty of time.
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Templar Guest house   Templar Guest house - Page 5 EmptyTue May 10, 2016 3:42 pm

"Lunchtime? And I'm the one fuckin' you to death?" Shay laughed. "Not that I think I would argue." Walking was going to be bad enough as it was with his thighs like this, but it was well worth it.

"Hmm, let's see.. There is whipped cream and strawberry sauce. Maybe some fuzzy handcuffs." Smirking, he teased the other just for reactions. "Or just up against a wall. Though, I am pretty open minded."

Body feeling heavy, he lifted himself into a more upright position, ready to move. "I like the sounds of that.. If I can stand." Standing up with little trouble, he couldn't help but take delight in teasing and joking around. He hadn't done so in such a long time now, it was refreshing.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Templar Guest house   Templar Guest house - Page 5 EmptyTue May 10, 2016 6:09 pm

Haytham opened his eyes with a sigh, Chance will be a fine thing, I'll probably be working through lunch anyway but I can but dream."
He frowned at the suggestions, not interested in that kind of thing, though handcuffs were a possibility except not stupid fluffy things. "Against the wall has possibilities, maybe later."

He watched Shay move stiffly, he must be hurting right now and levered himself upwards to assist him into the bathroom with a hand on his back. He ran the shower till it was warm but not too hot and dragged Shay under the water, enjoying the heat and clean feeling on his skin.

Distantly he heard his mobile ringing and ignored it for now, if someone was calling this early then they would certainly call again if there was no answer.
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Templar Guest house   Templar Guest house - Page 5 EmptyTue May 10, 2016 6:36 pm

Noticing the others lack of comment on his other suggestions had Shay laughing to himself. Perhaps he thought I was serious. Rather than attempting to correct the older man, he thought he'd just go along with it for a while.

In the shower, Shay could hardly help but look at Haytham as water cascaded down his toned form. He was impressive. Shay hadn't known him too long, but felt as though they had so much in common. In reality, he knew there was still a lot they didn't know about each other... Haytham probably knew more about him than the other way around,  too, and that was an awkward feeling.

Making sure he cleaned himself down thoroughly, he felt his muscle protest. It was painful, they just felt weakened;  given time, he was sure they'd get use to this kind of activity again.

Shay had gotten totally lost in his own mind, everything that had happened triggered questions and thoughts that he was trying to sort through.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Templar Guest house   Templar Guest house - Page 5 EmptyTue May 10, 2016 6:42 pm

"You're far away, I'm surprised you didn't try and jump me." He tried to joke, "What's on your mind?" He rinsed soap from his hair and started to wash Shay's back, still ignoring the phone. After a while it went quiet and he relaxed enjoying just quiet time and peace for a moment doing something so mundane.
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Templar Guest house   Templar Guest house - Page 5 EmptyTue May 10, 2016 7:02 pm

"Hm?" Shay suddenly snapped out of his thoughts to look at Haytham. "Oh, I was just thinkin, I feel so at ease around you. Like I would around someone I've known for a while, but I don't really know all that much about you." He was curious to know more about the other and hoped he didn't sound as though now they'd had sex, he deserved to know everything. He knew it didn't work like that. "I mean, it's curious is all. Didn't mean to start soundin so overly serious." With a laugh, he combed his fingers through thick locks, making sure there was no more soap residue.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Templar Guest house   Templar Guest house - Page 5 EmptyTue May 10, 2016 7:57 pm

Haytham shrugged and left the shower for a towel and started to dry at his hair so he didn't have to look at Shay. "Nothing really to tell, I'm military to the core, once I left I started my own security business for private income." That was his private life anyway, as much as anyone could find out on the internet. His Templar life however was another matter.

He handed a bath sheet over to Shay hoping he wouldn't enquire more and started to dry his body. Memories he didn't want passed through his mind and he tried to push them away as he watched his new lover. The man really was delicious, hard muscle, sculpted and responsive. He had a vague wish to put work aside for a change and just be normal for a change, it soon evaporated like other dreams had and the darkness on his face passed.
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Templar Guest house   Templar Guest house - Page 5 EmptyTue May 10, 2016 8:21 pm

Turning off the shower and taking the towel, Shay ran it over his hair a few times before wrapping it around his waist. He could sense he said something wrong and wanted to apologise for prying, but thought it best to drop it entirely. They might be physically closer, but he shouldn't expect more from this.

Allowing a small amount of time to pass before changing the subject, the younger man left the bathroom. "If you change your mind about 'lunch' just let me know."

Going through his wardrobe, he pulled out some fresh clothes; he might not have anything to do today, but like Hell he was sitting around and doing nothing.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Templar Guest house   Templar Guest house - Page 5 EmptyTue May 10, 2016 8:36 pm

Haytham's phone started ringing again, would the damn thing never stop? Wrapping the towel around his hips he hadn't finished drying yet but the noise was driving him nuts. Leaving the bathroom he looked for his phone on the floor tangled in his clothes. Quickly reading the text and then answering the phone he listened a moment before hanging up.

He sat on the bed with a sigh, frustrated beyond belief. "I'm sorry Shay, it looks like there won't be lunch today. I have a meeting in half an hour and then there will be a briefing at 10, I'll include you in the text. They think they've found the assassins with the precursor box, the ones who murdered Monro." He ran his hands down his face in frustration. "Damn it." His relaxed mood instantly dissipated, "I...." He didn't know what to say so just started getting dressed even if his skin was damp.
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Templar Guest house   Templar Guest house - Page 5 EmptyTue May 10, 2016 9:24 pm

Standing in disbelief, Haytham's mood wasn't the only one to drop. It took him a few seconds to react as he watched the other man.

"Well.." He swallowed. "That's a good thing right? To know." Still having his own concern over which assassins were responsible, Shay tried his best to hide it; no matter who it was, they would pay.

Quickly slipping on his trousers, Shay approached the older man, stepping in front of him and placing a hand on each shoulder to get his attention. "We'll make them pay for what they did."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Templar Guest house   Templar Guest house - Page 5 EmptyTue May 10, 2016 9:37 pm

He looked up at the unfamiliar touch on his shoulders, suddenly weary. "O yes, they're going to pay all right." His cold mask was back in place already his mind working several steps ahead, putting a hand over one of Shay's he squeezed it gently, "I'll send you a text for the briefing time and place, be there, I want this done and over with."

He stood and leaned in to kiss the other man, running his fingers through his still loose hair before he broke away grabbing for his phone and jumper. "Thank you."
He walked to the door opening it quietly.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Templar Guest house   Templar Guest house - Page 5 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 10:21 pm

Haytham hoped everyone would already be there, he hated repeating himself. the early meeting had brought in a ton of data and he'd handed most of it over to Hickey and Pitcairn. Pushing open the door to the briefing room he was happy to see that they'd all arrived on time, even Charles who was almost unrecognisable being sober, totally clean shaven and with  a haircut.

“hey colonel,  I got what you wanted!” Hickey waved a fat folder of papers at him which he took and speed read, good everything was in place.
Taking a seat at the head of the table he began the briefing, "We found the assassin cell approximately 20 miles north of here in an old farm complex."
He continued outlining the plan, he'd go in first and take down any guards then position himself on the roof as sniper while the two teams moved in from the front and rear, a third team made up of Weekes and Cormac would sweep the side buildings looking for the Chevalier, who was to be taken alive if possible. They should also be on the look out for a small wooden box that might glow and a very old book. After the raid any bodies would be placed in the house and then the whole thing incinerated.

They would move about 2am when all was dark and quiet enough and defences at the lowest. Everyone was to be kitted up and ready for 9pm before transport and deployment. By the time the briefing ended with photographs, floor plans it was nearly 1, their discussion on tactics and strategies carrying on for some time. Leaving the teams to sort themselves out he had another meeting at 2 and at this rate would be late. "Sorry gentlemen, have to run, finalise everything between yourselves, get some rest, check your kit and I'll see you at 9."
He took his briefcase and wished they'd not drunk all the coffee as Hickey stuffed another glazed doughnut in his mouth, he'd already eaten 6..."Mr Cormac, a word in private if I may?" And made his way out the door and leaned against the wall opposite in wait.
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Templar Guest house   Templar Guest house - Page 5 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 11:06 pm

A showdown with Chevalier. It was a conflicting feeling; on the one hand, he hated the bastard, but the other, he and everyone else were still ex-comrades. As if on cue, the scar on his back began to itch. He had new comrades now, ones that hadn't shot him in the back.

Shay knew his next thought was bad, but he didn't care. Haytham wanted to keep him alive, that was okay, but he would be the one to capture him.. and hopefully the one to finish him.

Taking the last mouthful of his doughnut before Hickey tried to steal it, he looked up hearing Haytham ask for him. Finishing his mouthful, he replied. "Yessir." Nodding, he followed behind.

Shutting the door behind himself so no one could over hear, he turned to look at the older man, not wishing to presume why he requested his presence. "How can I help?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Templar Guest house   Templar Guest house - Page 5 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 11:16 pm

"You can help by not getting yourself killed tonight." Haytham grabbed him, pushed him against the wall and kissed him hard. He wouldn't be seeing Shay again until combat and it might be days before they got time alone together. Coming up for air he apologised, it wasn't often his mask slipped but Shay had got under his skin.

He pulled back, "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that, here," he placed an object in Shay's hand, "I had this repaired, it's old but in full working condition, don't tell anyone, they'll think I've gone soft in my old age." He gave a lopsided grin as he closed the man's fingers around the assassin hidden blade. Either the other would use it wisely or Haytham would find himself on the end of it, and it would be a hard fight.
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Templar Guest house   Templar Guest house - Page 5 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 11:56 pm

Before Shay could reply, he was pushed up against the wall. Almost instinctively, he leaned into the kiss, deepening it. This wasn't something he had expected from the older man, but it was certainly a welcome surprise.

"No need to apologise." About to continue, he felt something placed into his hand and looked down curiously.

A few moments passed as he stared in disbelief. A hidden blade. This had always been one of his favourite tools to use and he hadn't expected to get one so soon. Perhaps he could nab a second one tonight, but now he could be more comfortable on the mission, feeling appropriately armed. He'd always felt under dressed without one. "I-... Thank you." Looking the older man in the eye, he smiled. "I'll enjoy holding this to Chevalier's throat."

Silently inspecting it for a few moments, Shay looked back up, slipping a hand behind Haytham's neck and pulled him in for another kiss. He couldn't voice how grateful he was.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Templar Guest house   Templar Guest house - Page 5 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 12:12 am

He smiled against the kiss, definitely going soft in his old age, but still returned it with passion. If only time wasn't so short but this business was important and couldn't wait. It was nice to be appreciated for such a small gift, Shay would have had it in a week or so anyway but it might be useful tonight so he'd caved and sneaked it out the armoury early. His phone buzzed in the pocket of his suit and his frown was back as he pulled away.

Mask back on, he was once again all business, "I have to go, see you later, the team will make sure your com equipment is in working order and brief you on anything we've missed out the last few weeks. Excuse me." He turned to go rummaging for his phone.
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Templar Guest house   Templar Guest house - Page 5 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 12:35 am

"Okay, I'll see you later. Don't over work yourself, you need rest before tonight too." Shay watch the other with a small smile as he went back to business.

Looking down at the blade, he decided to put it on now. He'd probably be wearing it almost 24/7 now he had one again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Templar Guest house   Templar Guest house - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Templar Guest house
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5