Welcome to the Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watch your Back

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Machiavelli's Office

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Machiavelli's Office - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Machiavelli's Office   Machiavelli's Office - Page 5 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 4:44 pm

"Mr Dorian, I expect regular reports. O and, don't ever be late for your fencing lessons again." Machiavelli opened his laptop and ignored the world, not expecting any questions.
Back to top Go down
https://assassinsuni.forumotion.co.uk
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Machiavelli's Office   Machiavelli's Office - Page 5 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 4:58 pm

Staying sat where he was, La Volpe gave a simple nod to their student as he left, soon turning his attention to Niccolo who probably hadn't even realised he was still sat there.

"Nicely handled. There was a lot less strangling than I imagined." Crossing his legs, he made no effort to move.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Machiavelli's Office   Machiavelli's Office - Page 5 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 5:24 pm

"O, you're still here. I would never strangle a student! I might throw a knife at one but not strangle. Please, what do you take me for?" He looked up from his laptop that he was hiding behind.
"Did I do okay? I mean I wasn't overstepping what I'm allowed right?" He bit his lip in agitation, he had tried to take the advice given to him and also taking the initiative, but had he gone too far?
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Machiavelli's Office   Machiavelli's Office - Page 5 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 6:06 pm

"You're right, throwing knives are a lot safer.." La Volpe dryly joked at the younger man's comment.

"Yes, of course." Standing, he stalked towards Niccolo's desk, perching on the edge of it before continuing. "Why are you doubting yourself? There's no reason to, you did the right thing. We have no reason to doubt his report." Trying to reassure the other, he reached across, tilting his chin up and placing a soft kiss on his lips. "However~ .. We also need to be wary. So the best course of action will be to do our own information gathering and see how ours and his match up." The older man always seemed approachable and friendly on the surface, but he was devious deep down.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Machiavelli's Office   Machiavelli's Office - Page 5 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 6:21 pm

"So, compare information, thus testing validity and also loyalty on Dorian's part?" He leaned up into the kiss enjoying it.
"So...beat the bushes, bide our time and see what emerges? There must be more we can do?" He leaned back in thought, "I can still make my own enquiries? Send out some feelers with the museum staff? Inspect the CCTV and question the staff?" He chewed his lip again, "someone must have seen something."
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Machiavelli's Office   Machiavelli's Office - Page 5 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 6:43 pm

"Bingo. Two birds with one stone." As much as La Volpe liked Arno, they always had to be sure of their recruits loyalty, with any luck their info would match up.

"Of course~ We'll do what we can. I'll see what I can't find out from my informants too. This will either be a good mission for Arno to learn or for us to test loyalties, either way, we win~"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Machiavelli's Office   Machiavelli's Office - Page 5 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 6:51 pm

"Very well, I'll carry on trying to get in touch with the seller and placate them, start my own enquiries and possibly put a tail on Dorian if he gets suspect." Yes. That seemed the best course of action, hopefully he'd put a little fear into Dorian as well, that could go a way to manipulating him later if needed, Niccolo would have to get the students file out and read up on him, find out where his weak points were.
"I should study Dorian too?"
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Machiavelli's Office   Machiavelli's Office - Page 5 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 7:00 pm

"We'll keep an eye on him. This is too important not to, but we don't want to push him away. If he's being honest, we don't want to make an enemy of him. It's our duty to educate, not intimidate." It was a fine line over such an important issue, but as mentors, they couldn't be seen as untrusting towards their recruits.

"We'll do what we must when and if it comes to it, but for now, we need to have some faith."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Machiavelli's Office   Machiavelli's Office - Page 5 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 7:16 pm

"I know I know, can't be too harsh with them, but they need some discipline, they're not going to learn from having hands held" he snorted, "And you're one to talk about intimidation...it's what you do to me everyday!" He stood and made to make some coffee, gesturing to Gil in offer.
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Machiavelli's Office   Machiavelli's Office - Page 5 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 11:30 pm

"Of course." A little smirk played on La Volpe's lips. "Do you want to know why I'm rarely seen scolding someone? Trade secret." He couldn't help but laugh at Niccolo's next comment.

"I intimidate you? I knew I was annoying, but that's a new one~" Giving a nod in response to the offer of coffee, he tried to imagine why the younger man had seen him as intimidating.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Machiavelli's Office   Machiavelli's Office - Page 5 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 11:36 pm

Niccolo snorted and started to make them a decent coffee even though Gil's was not to his taste he would make it how the other man liked. "Of course you intimidate! You always seem to be one step ahead of everyone and I mean everyone. Always seem to know the right things to say and do and get people to do what you want, even against their better judgement sometimes.He felt the blush creeping up his cheeks and wished he wasn't so pale.
"And I don't just mean as a tutor or mentor" he cleared his throat and concentrated on the coffee hoping that La Volpe thought he was cracking a joke.
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Machiavelli's Office   Machiavelli's Office - Page 5 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 12:12 am

"Is that really how you see me?" Shifting from the edge of the desk, he stalked up behind Niccolo, wrapping his arms around his waist.

"I just listened and watch. It's easy to tell what to do when you do that." For some reason, the older man felt inclined to share his thoughts on the topic, he never shared how he did things with anyone in case it backfired in his face. Leaning down, he kissed the younger man's neck with a couple of gentle bites.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Machiavelli's Office   Machiavelli's Office - Page 5 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 12:27 am

Niccolo leaned back, once he would have jumped a mile but now this was familiar and oddly comfortable.
"Listening and watching is all well and good amongst equals, but when it's stupid or inept people you have to say something! You can't just let them walk off a cliff, especially if they have something you want. Mmmmm, that's nice." He mumbled

How could anyone keep their temper when faced with idiocy or ineptness? Maybe that's where he had a problem, his temper was always near the surface ready to explode but it was over quickly and he rarely held a grudge once calm.

"I do appreciate this you know, you teaching me how to do it. I want to be a better mentor, I don't want anyone to die because I made mistakes." His hands pulled La Volpe's arms slightly tighter around his middle for comfort.
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Machiavelli's Office   Machiavelli's Office - Page 5 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 8:39 pm

"Ah! But'stupid' people are the easiest to figure out.  Sometimes they can be a blessing." Holding the other man closely, La Volpe tried to think how to word the next part.

"You are a good mentor, Niccolo. What I do doesn't make me a good mentor, it makes me a good gatherer of information. I can tell you my ways, but we all have our different qualities we bring into our roles. I just don't want yoy over loading yourself." If he truly thought about it,  if they were going to discuss the best mentor then it would hands down go to Giovanni, he had the right level of discipline and genuine concern.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Machiavelli's Office   Machiavelli's Office - Page 5 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 10:14 pm

"Hmmm maybe, but I still don't want to mess up Gil, but i know i can't be all friendly like you or trusting  like Giovanni. I can't give orders out without trusting they'll be followed." Niccolo leaned back against La Volpe closing his eyes, ignoring the boiling kettle
"It could get someone killed, it could get you killed..."

He trailed off not even realising that it had been a fear of his. It was a dangerous business they were in but it hadn't really crossed his mind that one day Gil's time would be up, but he didn't want it to be because of something he had or hadn't done, he couldn't take that responsibility. Ever.

"I've lost enough people like that."
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Machiavelli's Office   Machiavelli's Office - Page 5 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 10:36 pm

"You can't hold the responsibility for everyone's safety on your own shoulders, Niccolo." This was tough to get around, La Volpe didn't quite understand where this came from, but he wasn't about to probe for information, the other would tell him when ready.    

Turning the younger man around to face him, he wrapped his arms back around his waist and pulled him in, looking straight in his eyes. "I for one, am responsible for my own safety and actions. As mentors we do face tough decisions, it's true, but this is why we train our students to think for themselves and to question. We never allow them to go in blindly. Everyone knows the risks and chooses to fight for our cause because we do good for people who can't do it themselves." Why he felt compelled to comfort Niccolo, he didn't know... or maybe he did, but wasn't quite ready to accept it.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Machiavelli's Office   Machiavelli's Office - Page 5 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 10:59 pm

"Sorry, I must sound like some inept teen or something." He chuckled, "it's not like I haven't been doing this for a while is it? Sorry, think my doubts from a while back are hanging around still. I know things have changed but they're still cropping up for me. I'll get over it eventually."

Facing Gil was nice and he leaned in for a kiss, "I could get used to this" he brushed his lips lightly over the other man's knowing that he was just distracting his brain from dwelling on negative thoughts. " it's okay, I'm not depressed like I was when Giovanni was away. Just been thinking is all."
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Machiavelli's Office   Machiavelli's Office - Page 5 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 11:22 pm

Lifting a hand, La Volpe gently cupped the younger man's jaw, brushing a thumb delicately across his lips. They'd been this way for a few weeks now and as the days went by, the older man found himself growing more attached, which wasn't the plan.

"You don't need to apologise. I'm here for you to talk to, as a fellow tutor, mentor, friend and.." He paused, thinking about his next word, did he really want to commit to this. To him? Looking Niccolo in the eyes, he made his mind up. "Lover." Leaning in as if to hide his own slight awkwardness, he pressed their lips together, gently sucking the others lower lip.

"Please do get use to it, Niccolo."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Machiavelli's Office   Machiavelli's Office - Page 5 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 11:41 pm

"Mmmm" he definitely like this but it wasn't quite what he was used to these last few weeks
"Who are you and what have you done to Gilberto La Volpe?" He whacked Gil's shoulder."not that I don't appreciate the sentiment."

Then the man's words sunk in. Lovers? Well he supposed that was technically what they were, after all they'd  regularly been having sex and Niccolo certainly hadn't slept with anyone else. Did that mean Gil hadn't either? That couldn't be right, after all he was known to play about. Now he was confused, and frowning he asked," Gil....can I ask you something....I don't... Have you....I mean, errr..." This was harder than he thought to ask, "anyone else" he mumbled looking down.
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Machiavelli's Office   Machiavelli's Office - Page 5 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 3:54 pm

The older man couldn't help but laugh over Niccolo's surprise. To be honest, it was quite a surprise to himself, this wasn't something he was use to. "I'm no imposter, I promise~"

Watching the other intently as he tried to get his words out, clearly embarrassed, La Volpe knew where it was going, but couldn't help but enjoy listening to him stumble. "Slept with anyone else?" An unreadable smile crossed his lips, watching the younger man's expression as he let a short amount of time draw out. ".. No, I haven't. I've not wanted to." Which was the truth, if he'd felt the urge, his first thoughts had been to go to Niccolo, no one else. "Only you, Niccolo."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Machiavelli's Office   Machiavelli's Office - Page 5 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 5:35 pm

"Really?" He tried to keep the hopeful note out of his voice, that was a big thing for someone to admit and he still couldn't look the man in the eye. Normally he said anything that came into his head but that had been one of the hardest things in his life to try and stumble out.

Instead he closed his eyes and leaned in for a kiss "do you...have some time at the moment?" His hands travelled down from La Volpe's waist to grab his arse and pull him closer.
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Machiavelli's Office   Machiavelli's Office - Page 5 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 9:40 pm

"Really." It still surprised La Volpe how little self confidence the younger man had.

"Funny, I was about to ask you the same thing." Lips tugging into a smirk, the older man turned them around, Niccolo's back now facing the desk. Pressing his lips to the younger man's, he walked him backwards until they reached the desk, where he pushed the other into a sitting position.

Hands went straight to unbuttoning Niccolo's shirt, his lips now trailing down the other's paler skin.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Machiavelli's Office   Machiavelli's Office - Page 5 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 10:00 pm

Machiavelli smiled against La Volpe's mouth as he was walked backwards. He'd had an idea about pushing Gil against the wall and giving him a blow job but this would do just as well, if not better.

Luckily the laptop was safely over to one side and wouldn't get knocked over as he helpfully sat on the surface and enjoyed being undressed. There was a timid knock at the door, at which he frowned, then yelled "Fuck off I'm having sex." And firmly praying the new latch on the door had closed properly, meaning no one else could get in from outside. Then he started to laugh and grabbed at the other man's shirt almost ripping it in the haste to take it off, kissing every part he could reach..

Gasping for air between laughing and kissing he could barely speak, "how do you want me?"
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Machiavelli's Office   Machiavelli's Office - Page 5 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 10:37 pm

Now THAT was unexpected. Usually La Volpe could contain himself when something funny happened in these situations, but that was beyond ignoring. The man deserved a bloody medal.

"Niccolo!~" It was hard to contain the laughter, yet they both continued undressing each other.

Dirty smirk curling at his lips once again once again, La Volpe stopped to look the other in the eye, confidently. "Well, since you seem to be rather outspoken  at the moment,why don't you tell me what you want?" Leaning back in again, the older man nipped and sucked at the sensitive skin of the others neck.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Machiavelli's Office   Machiavelli's Office - Page 5 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 10:49 pm

Still smiling Niccolo was glad the other man wasn't cross with him. This was new though, normally Gil just told him what to do and he did it...though sometimes voicing his objections loudly, but today was full of surprises. He thought a while as they kissed and touched, enjoying feeling wanted. He wrapped his legs around the other man's hips drawing him closer, feeling the delicious friction.

"Mmmhmm.....I. Want." He bit his lip, "umm...I want..." He rubbed his hips a little feeling turned on and free, "I want you to take me against the desk right now.You're such a bad influence..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Machiavelli's Office   Machiavelli's Office - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Machiavelli's Office
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5