Welcome to the Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watch your Back

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Machiavelli's Office

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Machiavelli's Office - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Machiavelli's Office   Machiavelli's Office - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 4:39 pm

"why do i get the feeling you're not talking about listening to me whine and be pathetic or a good nights sleep hmm?" he enquired
So many reasons in his his head telling him lots of what he SHOULD be doing and saying but damn it, why SHOULDN'T he just do something for himself?
Niccolo leaned forward a moment, "you taste like coffee." and gently  kissed La Volpe barely brushing his lips before moving in for more forcing his tongue into the other mans mouth.
Back to top Go down
https://assassinsuni.forumotion.co.uk
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Machiavelli's Office   Machiavelli's Office - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 5:10 pm

Pleased with himself, La Volpe smirked into the kiss, happy he'd gotten exactly what he wanted.

Returning each kiss that little bit more intensely, his hands roamed down the younger man's waist, trying to encourage him onto his lap. Today, Niccolo could do some of the work.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Machiavelli's Office   Machiavelli's Office - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 6:48 pm

"What was that smirk for?" Niccolo drew back a moment slightly breathless as he moved forward to straddle La Volpes lap. "pay attention."
he leaned forward to glare at Gil before kissing him and wrapping his arms around his neck
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Machiavelli's Office   Machiavelli's Office - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 7:13 pm

"Make me.." It was nice having Niccolo being a bit more assertive today, but he still had every intention of making him blush.

Grabbing the back of the younger man's head, La Volpe pulled him in as close as he could, nipping and sucking on the others soft lower lip; as his free hand ran up his chest, unbuttoning his shirt.

Once opened, his hand slinked inside the fabric, feeling around before gently pinching a nipple. Breaking away from his lips, he traced kisses down the already bruised areas on his neck.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Machiavelli's Office   Machiavelli's Office - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 7:45 pm

"mmmmm so nice." Niccolo bent as close as he could forcefully grinding his hips for more friction as he felt like he was turning to jelly. "you drive me insane you know that? I want to drive you as crazy as you drive me and I don’t know what to do” he shrugged, “pathetic isn’t it.”
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Machiavelli's Office   Machiavelli's Office - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 10:49 pm

"Just do what comes naturally, Niccolo.." Sliding the shirt of his colleagues shoulders, La Volpe ran his hands down his back, until he stopped at his ass, groping and squeezing.

Leaning in, he kissed Niccolo's bare chest, taking a nipple between his lips and biting gently.. "I'll help teach you."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Machiavelli's Office   Machiavelli's Office - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 10:58 pm

"mmmm god damnit, if i didn't have to go to class. It's hardly the right time or place for this Gil. Maybe later?" he moaned

Giovanni was on his way to Machiavellis office he heard something so Niccolo was in for lunch. Knowing the younger man didn't really like being disturbed in his free time he knocked gently on the door and heard a low moan. Opening the door softly he saw two men on the sofa, blinked and closed it quietly but hurriedly behind him...

"nnn, did I hear the door? O god..." Niccolo jumped up spinning round in panic. "what if someone saw us...so careless!" he ran his hands through his hair and then started hurriedly buttoning up his shirt.
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Machiavelli's Office   Machiavelli's Office - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 11:06 pm

Now that was slightly annoying, La Volpe fidgeted slightly as Machiavelli tried to excuse himself... "Your timing is appalling.."

Suddenly from the corner of his eye, he noticed the door slowly quietly opening and spotted none other than Giovanni.. It could have been worse.

Unfazed, La Volpe remained on the sofa, arms spread across the back.. "Almost as appalling as Giovanni's."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Machiavelli's Office   Machiavelli's Office - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 11:16 pm

Niccolo turned white as a ghost. "I...I better go see him...explain...I" he stuttered
"O fuck. What, what do i do now? Should i explain, should i not say anything should i ..."
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Machiavelli's Office   Machiavelli's Office - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 11:23 pm

Rolling his eyes, La Volpe jumped up and grabbed Niccolo's arm.. "Relax.. It's just Giovanni, it could have been worse. Stop panicking.. I'll talk to him in a bit.." He chuckled softly.

"You just do what you need to do and calm down.." Letting go, he headed towards the door.. "And don't worry, I'll help you unwind later.." He smirked, turning the handle.. "But I want a repeat of that position.." He pointed to the sofa.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Machiavelli's Office   Machiavelli's Office - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 10:31 am

Niccolo went from white to bright red and couldn't meet Gils' eyes. He was worried what Giovanni thought, he respected the older man.
"I have fencing this evening after classes, finishes about 9." he couldn't believe he was saying this.
"my place? or yours?"
What the hell was he doing? this was against all common sense.
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Machiavelli's Office   Machiavelli's Office - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 3:05 pm

"Hmm.. Shall we say yours again? I might even use the door this time.." With a wink, La Volpe turned away and left, shutting the door behind himself. How he'd look forward to tonight.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Machiavelli's Office   Machiavelli's Office - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 3:15 pm

Niccolo nodded agreement and headed for his desk. Thanks god for class and having something to distract his brain from what just happened. There was nothing he could do right now about any of it so worry after. He was a small bit late organising his papers but managed to conduct himself normally to class
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Machiavelli's Office   Machiavelli's Office - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 10:08 pm

Class being over he returned to his office feeling a little worn out. Sitting at his desk Niccolo texted Giovanni, it had been preying on his mind. "sorry about earlier, so embarrassed, please don't think badly of me."
less than 2 minutes later he had a reply, "Stop worrying about it, nothing to fret over. G.A."

With a knock on the door his secretary arrived, "Just had a message that your fencing class tonight is cancelled, they had a pipe burst in the training hall. The director also wants to inform you that there's a faculty meeting thursday for new members of staff to meet everyone and a message of congratulations on your new post."
He dismissed her with a curt "thank you" and texted la volpe, or at least the current number he had for him.
"fencing tonight is cancelled, will be back about 6"
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Machiavelli's Office   Machiavelli's Office - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 10:47 pm

*POSTER DOWN CORRIDOR*
Back to top Go down
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

PostSubject: Re: Machiavelli's Office   Machiavelli's Office - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 11:20 am

Walking up the halls to Machiavelli's office,  Leonardo hoped that he could speak to the other man about the plans they had for the assassin's and possibly get  some more trials for his equipment in. He was sure Ezio wouldn't mind trying out some of it.

He noticed a poster not to far from his office. Probably the freshers party. As he got closer he realised it was nothing of the sort. He stared at it in shock at first, then frowned ripping it off the wall and scrunching it up in his pocket.

Who would do such a cruel thing? Especially to the Auditore brother's.  Was this why Ezio had been so upset  yesterday? He turned back around down the halls. He was sure speaking to Machiavelli could wait.
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Machiavelli's Office   Machiavelli's Office - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 7:05 pm

This was one of the worst possible punishments his father had yet bestowed upon him; counselling. Why the fuck did he think counselling was a good idea? No counselling in the world would benefit him, let alone with a goddamned assassin. An assassin counsellor. Sounds like a fucking comedy.

Juan had a feeling it was more than just a punishment, he was probably meant to keep an eye open and an ear out for anything suspicious, but he generally spent his sessions just complaining about being there.

"Thanks dad.." He muttered before knocking on the door.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Machiavelli's Office   Machiavelli's Office - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 7:52 pm

"COME IN" he used his stern voice as he wasn't in a very good mood for this session, his appointment was with a Borgia. Of all the filth. Of all the opportunities...
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Machiavelli's Office   Machiavelli's Office - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 8:03 pm

Oh fucking great. It sounded like he had a right cob on and they hadn't even started trying to passive aggressively piss each other off.

Turning the door handle, Juan muttered audibly to himself as he entered the room, flopping onto the chair in front of the counsellors desk.

"Good day, sir.." The smile plastered on his face was quite evidently fake. "What joys do we have to speak of today?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Machiavelli's Office   Machiavelli's Office - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 8:09 pm

"It's not for me to decide, you know that. Wouldn't you rather sit on the sofa? it would be more comfortable."
Niccolo was slightly more at ease with this familiar ground, let warfare commence then.
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Machiavelli's Office   Machiavelli's Office - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 8:28 pm

"No. I would much rather stay right here.." Juan slouched a little further into the chair; it was easier to move from there if needed than the sofa.

"So.. Okay.. What do I want to talk about?" He pondered dramatically, rubbing his chin.

"How abooout... Assassins? Your new recruits? You must have new recruits, right? Fresh meat for the grinder and all that.. Or maybe we should talk about my daddy issues.. Or brother issues.. Or sister issues.. Or drug issues.. I seem to drink a lot too.." He was totally shameless as he spoke.

Time to throw a spanner into the works though.. ".. Or maybe we should talk about the location of the apple?"

Last edited by Assassino on Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Machiavelli's Office   Machiavelli's Office - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 8:33 pm

"okay as long as you're happy there. You know we can talk about whatever you want to." he had made some pencil notes as well as some mental notes for later. Nothing that wouldn't breach his confidentiality clauses, but enough, IF this Borgia was to be believed.
"You seem to want to talk about your family somewhat. Are you having problems with them?"
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Machiavelli's Office   Machiavelli's Office - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 8:54 pm

Jesus fucking christ.. It was so annoying getting ignored.

"Hmm? Who isn't? I wouldn't even know where to start.. My brother is a dick, my sister is a slut and my father is busy thinking about everything that isn't his family." Fidgetting irratabley, Juan pressed his feet onto the large desk, pushing himself back onto just two chair legs, where he balanced quite comfortably.

"So, you don't want to talk about assassins? I do, I've been having problems with them too.."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Machiavelli's Office   Machiavelli's Office - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 8:56 pm

"Why do you think you have problems with assassins?" Machiavelli had to be careful here with the questions, but more than that, his own reactions.
"what kind of problems?"
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Machiavelli's Office   Machiavelli's Office - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 9:03 pm

"I have problems with them continuously harassing my family... It gets to be a bit of a nuisance. I guess I have a problem with something that problems my problem.. Peculiar, eh?"

Fidgetting a bit more just to be annoying, he looked to the older man.." .. Can I have a drink?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Machiavelli's Office   Machiavelli's Office - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Machiavelli's Office
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next