Welcome to the Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watch your Back

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Federico and Ezio's Place

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Federico and Ezio's Place Empty
PostSubject: Federico and Ezio's Place   Federico and Ezio's Place EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 8:24 pm

The Auditore’s studio flat was spacious, being one of the university’s most expensive forms of accommodation; it had everything two students could need and more. The main room was bright and airy, containing two double beds; one made, one not. It was easy to see that both residents had differing opinions on tidiness.

On the wall was a widescreen TV with three different games consoles set up underneath, next to it stood a bookcase which held mostly games and DVD’s, with some course books dotted about.

On the desk sat two laptops, a printer and various other stationary… There was usually an empty coffee cup and a couple of food wrappers scattered about, with the bin over overflowing with paper. Many sleepless nights were clearly spent here.

A kitchenette stood off to the side with few dishes stacked in the sink, but otherwise kept quite neat. For university accommodation, the cupboards and fridge-freezer were stocked quite healthily and vastly, bar the large supply of alcohol.

The bathroom was in a room off to the opposite side of the kitchenette, it was simple, but mostly clean and tidy.
Back to top Go down
https://assassinsuni.forumotion.co.uk
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Federico and Ezio's Place   Federico and Ezio's Place EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 6:08 pm

It was pretty early in the school year to be doing this. In fact, the school year hadn’t even started when Ezio had set his eyes on his latest conquest the previous night, but Hell be damned, this lady was fine. Maybe a fair few years his senior, but she was feisty, beautiful and she knew what she wanted. Turned out she was a bit of an animal in the bedroom too, with a mouth on her that could make a sailor blush.

So there he was, doing the walk of shame on the first day of university life. Apparently Caterina had to get to work, so he was kicked out, not that he was really complaining but he could have gone a couple more rounds if given the chance.

As he entered the main building his flat was in, Ezio slightly adjusted his waistcoat and shirt as to look a bit more presentable. Reaching his door, he unlocked it as quietly as he could, hoping his brother was still asleep. Carefully he slipped in and shut the door behind himself.
Back to top Go down
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

PostSubject: Re: Federico and Ezio's Place   Federico and Ezio's Place EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 6:37 pm

Taking a drag from his cigarette, Federico tapped his fingers against the wood of his desk, window open to keep the smell out mostly. He hummed softly to himself, ocassionally.glancing to the door.

As soon as he heard the lock click, his eyes focused on the door, he took another drag, smiling that overly sweet smile of his. To anyone who didn't know him, it probably looked maybe a bit forced but still cute. To his friends, it was a sign of trouble.
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Federico and Ezio's Place   Federico and Ezio's Place EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 7:22 pm

Turning around to face the room, Ezio almost jumped when he saw Federico sitting there, cigarette in hand. Pressing his back against the door gently, he took in his brother’s expression. Not. Good.

“Uh, fratello..” He laughed nervously like a guilty man.. “I didn’t think you’d be up yet.” Looking away, he smiled and headed towards his chest of drawers with his back to his brother… Pulling some fresh clothes out, a moment had passed before he continued speaking. “Sorry I didn’t let you know I wouldn’t be back…I drank a little too much, you see, and someone was nice enough to let me sleep on their sofa..” He lied through his teeth before he even realised.

Usually he’d just get undressed here before going to take a shower, but he had a fair few love bites to hide today and he only hoped the one on his neck didn’t stand out too much.
Back to top Go down
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

PostSubject: Re: Federico and Ezio's Place   Federico and Ezio's Place EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 8:11 pm

Flicking his cigarette end out the window, he stood up from his seat, sickening smile still plastered across his face. He made his way over to the younger Auditore slowly, quietly, so as not to disrupt the other. He stood behind his brother as he got clothes out, waiting for him to finally turn around and face the older.

"Ah, really fratellino? How nice of them to let you stay." There wasa sharp edge to his tone."Did they give you these too?", he asked sweetly, almost ripping the other's collar to reveal the rather large love bite on his baby brother's lightly tanned skin."How kind of them."

His gaze was piercing, his smile crooked.
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Federico and Ezio's Place   Federico and Ezio's Place EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 8:35 pm

Suddenly Ezio grasped his collar and held it in place as he turned to face his brother. “Don’t be like this Federico..” He held his hands up in surrender, trying to make light of the situation… “I went out drinking, it was nothing. I won’t even see her again…” He was hoping his brother would let it go. “It’s not a big deal…”

Turning away again, he picked up the clothes he was going to wear today.. “I’m going to have a shower …” Ezio turned toward the bathroom, avoiding his brothers’ gaze.
Back to top Go down
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

PostSubject: Re: Federico and Ezio's Place   Federico and Ezio's Place EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 10:37 pm

Federico let go of the other, stepping back. He watched the younger man pick up his clothes, not really listening to him come up with his excuses. He knew they had made the agreement for a reason. He couldn't help it though, no matter how many others he had been with or slept with, his younger brother was the one person that meant the world to him. Sure, he loves his parents, and sister, but Ezio meant so much more than just a brotherly connection.

He watched his brother turn to leave to shower. He leaned forward, touching the other's shoulder to stop him."Make sure you don't." He moved closer, biting the reddened bruise on his neck, hard."I hate sharing."

He smirked, heading for the fridge, he was going to need something strong to start the day.
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Federico and Ezio's Place   Federico and Ezio's Place EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 10:55 pm

Shivering a little, Ezio smirked at his brothers’ touch and order… There was something about Federico when he was in this mood; it took a lot to get there, but it made the younger brother feel… A little turned on… Damn, he was sure he was going to hell… “I know, fratello…. I know…”

Entering the bathroom, Ezio removed his clothes and inspected each love bite… That lady had really done a number on him. He certainly couldn’t deny it had be fun and that he’d have a hard time resisting if he met her again, but this city was big, it was highly unlikely.

Once he finished in the shower, he decided to leave the bathroom with his shirt unbuttoned; towel drying his hair. It was hard not teasing his brother…. “I swear you start drinking earlier and earlier, mio caro fratello.” He gave him the sweetest smile..
Back to top Go down
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

PostSubject: Re: Federico and Ezio's Place   Federico and Ezio's Place EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 11:10 pm

He smirked as he watched the other go. He prepared his drink, leaning against the counter , taking an occasional sip. He couldn't resist this man, no matter how wrong it may be perceived, Ezio was the only one for him, and for that, he'd be damned.

Upon seeing Ezio exit the bathroom, his sheer resistance from pinning the younger man against the wall was nothing short of a skill in it's own right. He smirked. "And you, mio bello fratello, start teasing me earlier and earlier. Almost as if you want more markings on your body."
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Federico and Ezio's Place   Federico and Ezio's Place EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 11:33 pm

Ezio stopped drying his hair and left the towel sitting over his shoulders as he made unwavering eye contact with his brother… “Oh really? Who said I was teasing?...” brushing his hair back with one hand, he smirked.

“As tempting as that sounds, I hate to remind you, but classes start today..” He draped the towel over the corner of the headboard of his bed, before walking over to the kitchenette. Grabbing a banana, he turned and leaned on the counter, slowly peeling the skin back as he looked back over towards his brother… “I’m sure you’d hate to miss your first class wouldn’t you?” He smirked, still teasing as he raised the banana to his lips.
Back to top Go down
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

PostSubject: Re: Federico and Ezio's Place   Federico and Ezio's Place EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 11:17 am

Federico's gaze remained on his brother as he made his way over to the  kitchenette, his eyes roaming over the other's body. He chuckled quietly, still slightly annoyed but then, he could never stay angry at the other  man for too long. He followed Ezio over after contemplating his next move.

"When have you known me to be the type to care over such fleeting things, hmm?", he stood close to his brother, smirking down at him. That said, he raised his hand up to meet the other's, moving to take a bite of the banana, eyes never leaving Ezio's.
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Federico and Ezio's Place   Federico and Ezio's Place EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 11:54 am

"Your future is fleeting, hm?" Ezio maintained eye contact, with a smirk threatening to form into a full blown grin at any moment. His words spoke of concern, but the tone was devoid of any and replaced by a come hither attitude.

There was something most enjoyable about teasing people, getting them worked up and making them give in to what they want, without really too much help or persuasion.

Waiting for his brother to finish, the younger Auditore threw his breakfast on the side and leaned back onto his elbows, allowing his shirt to shift, revealing more flesh for his brothers’ eyes to take in. “What else would you possibly do if you didn’t go to class, fratello?” He tried his best to put on his most innocent expression, but it backfired as he couldn’t stop with the dirty smirk.
Back to top Go down
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

PostSubject: Re: Federico and Ezio's Place   Federico and Ezio's Place EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 1:26 pm

Smirking, Federico nodded. "Life is fleeting, fratello, and I certainly wouldn't want a moment with you, to go by." He knew exactly what Ezio's game was, if he wanted to continue playing, he better know how to keep up. He would enjoy his time here, with the other close by, he'd never been the type to try too hard at anything, and it had always been this way since he was young.

The only thing he cared excessively for other than his brother, was having a good time, after all, what fun was life spent bored stiff? He'd made a name for himself at this University, he knew his role, knew his responsibilities, and he knew how to have fun, that was definitive.

He smiled sweetly at his brother, stepping impossibly closer, standing almost flush against the younger. No longer able to resist, he ran his hands along either side of the other's now visible waist, bending his head down to press a kiss to Ezio's jaw." I could think of many things, mio caro fratello." He leaned closer, kissing and biting a new mark into the other's neck, opposite to the one the bitch...lady, from last night had made. He ensured it was bigger and redder. Grinning sweetly at the younger, he pulled away, stepping away and walking off to get ready. “We better get going, wouldn't want to be late on our first day, right fratello?".
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Federico and Ezio's Place   Federico and Ezio's Place EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 3:38 pm

‘Score’ Ezio thought to himself as his own brother leaned in to leave his mark and claim him as his own. He knew this was wrong and he’d be lying if he said he didn’t care, because he did; it troubled him greatly but he couldn’t stop. This is why he frequented others in attempt to find something better.. Something more captivating, and each time he thinks he’s found that perfect thing, he just sees his brothers’ jealous face and the notion slides away… He doesn’t need ‘perfect’; he needs his brother with all his faults and little quirks…. And that skill… That skill he had to make Ezio squirm.

The younger brother was just getting into it as Federico pulled away.. It took a moment for him to come back to reality and register what Federico was doing…. “What?... Huh?...” He stood up right as his brother walked away.. “Wait a second… Since when do YOU care about classes?..” He rushed towards his brother before even thinking, reaching his hand out to grab his arm… Damnit! He kicked himself internally for acting so desperate and rashly… His teasing just backfired on him, but he should know better than to expect Federico to fall for it…

“Okay….” Ezio pulled his hand back and shrugged…. “Whatever… Your classes are more important…It’s not as if I haven’t been satiated.”
Back to top Go down
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

PostSubject: Re: Federico and Ezio's Place   Federico and Ezio's Place EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 5:50 pm

Federico grinned to himself, picked up his bag and grey cardigan to slip on over his buttoned shirt, the first two buttons left open. "Well, I had better put in at least some effort on the first day. I'm not a complete invalid." He turned slightly when he heard the other approaching, grin widening as he noticed his brother's desperation.

Moving to get a glass of water, he smiled to himself, feeling pretty smug, this showed through his expression. At least, it did until Ezio spoke once more. He felt his grin turn sour, into something sickening again. His eyes closed tight for a moment, hands forming fists. He took a deep breath, slowly restoring his composure.

He stared over at the younger Auditore."Satiated, indeed. Then, you won't be needing me to assist you on your first day.", he glanced down the other's body, purposefully looking at the other's crotch, then spun on his heels, walking towards the door, bag and cardigan in hand.
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Federico and Ezio's Place   Federico and Ezio's Place EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 6:28 pm

Oh, he fucked up and he knew it. Ezio didn’t get much sleep last night and it was showing with his lack of thinking before speaking.

It was a hard choice to let Federico go or forcefully stop him… Maybe it was best to let him go, since he kept putting his foot in his mouth …. But Ezio was selfish and knew he wouldn’t be able to focus in class anyway…. He just wanted to comfort his brother now.

“Federico….” He pleaded as his brother turned away.. “Fratello..” Speedily shifting forward, he placed his hand on the door, getting in the way of his brother leaving. “Don’t be like this… You know you’re the only one who can truly satisfy me… I let no one touch me like you do.” He leaned against the door, refusing to move… “I won’t let you leave, not until I’ve made it up to you..”
Back to top Go down
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

PostSubject: Re: Federico and Ezio's Place   Federico and Ezio's Place EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 7:58 pm

Federico sighed, frowning at the other as he stepped in the way of the door, preventing him from leaving. He couldn't help getting so riled up, he knew it was wrong, knew it was selfish even. His brother deserved to find someone better, and here he was making the younger feel bad for trying to do that.

He dropped his bag, expression softening, his once uptight form slumped, relaxing slightly in defeat."You need not say anymore. I understand fratello. I was foolish to think you wouldn't move on from me...satisfaction isn't always enough, I understand".
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Federico and Ezio's Place   Federico and Ezio's Place EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 8:27 pm

Suddenly Ezio’s chest felt tight, it pained him to see his brother like this and it pained him even more to hear him speaking like this.. It sounded like the beginning of a break up speech.. But could they really break up? They were brothers not boyfriends.. Or were they both… It was confusing.

“No, you’re wrong..” He frowned at his brother… “You mean everything to me, fratello… It’s just….” He didn’t feel as though he could say it…. We shouldn’t be doing this…. Federico already knew this and Ezio didn’t need to remind him.

Slowly he approached his brother and wrapped his arms around his neck, pulling him in closely… “I’m not moving on. I can’t move on… I wish this situation could be different and I wish we could be like everyone else, but we can’t.. We both know that, right?” Placing a hand gently onto his brother’s cheek, he leaned in and placed a soft kiss on his lips. “But I can’t escape this… I need you.”
Back to top Go down
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

PostSubject: Re: Federico and Ezio's Place   Federico and Ezio's Place EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 11:09 pm

Federico looked away, expression contorting, taking on a pained expression for a split second before returning to its usual overly cheerful look, albeit somewhat forced. He sighed, hand moving to touch the other's gently as he trailed off.We shouldn't be doing this. They both knew what they had gotten into, yet they couldn't turn back, couldn't deny each other.

He stood stock still as he felt his baby brother's arms surround him, pulling him close, the feeling was welcome and warm. "I can't let you go, I've tried...I have...I promise, but I can't find it in me to give you up.", he nodded, his voice stuttering and trembling as he spoke. The kiss wasn't a surprise, yet he was startled. He returned the tender gesture, kissing back gently. "I can't leave you. Ti amo Ezio, fratellino, non posso stare senza di te".
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Federico and Ezio's Place   Federico and Ezio's Place EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 11:44 pm

It was hard trying to stay strong in this situation, but Ezio had to be, or rather wanted to be for the sake of his brother.

"You won't be without me, fratello... I'm going nowhere.." He rested his forehead against his brothers... "This might not be accepted by others, but who are they to condemn us?.." He truly wanted to believe his own words, but he still felt at his wits ends. All he wanted was for both of them to be happy, to be able to be a normal couple, but even that thought was painful because he'd lose a brother.

"Io ti amerò per sempre..." Again, he leaned in a kissed his brother... "Mi dispiace di averti ferito."
Back to top Go down
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

PostSubject: Re: Federico and Ezio's Place   Federico and Ezio's Place EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 12:18 am

He couldn't stand this, it wasn't fair.Mio dio, this world be damned. He wouldn't wish this life upon anyone. The more this went on, the more he realised they were both damned. To be happy was to be together, but to be together was to fore go their familial relationship. He'd do anything for the younger man, he'd stare down death directly, if it would protect Ezio.

"Lo so carissima, ti perdono. Io sono sempre qui, al tuo fianco...". Closing his eyes, he pulled the other into a warm embrace, kissing back with all the warmth he felt in this moment. He kissed the other passionately. No longer would he let another moment pass by, not where Ezio was concerned.
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Federico and Ezio's Place   Federico and Ezio's Place EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 1:22 am

For now, Ezio wanted to forget everything and just lose himself. Usually he was more composed, but this was inevitable, it was bound to happen in this situation and he doubted it would be the last time either.

Leaning into the kiss, he ran a hand up Federico’s neck and into his hair, pulling him impossibly closer… It wasn’t enough, nothing would ever be enough. Starting gently, he nipped at the other man’s lower lip, sucking and teasing as his free hand traced down his chest, enjoying the feel of muscle under the thin layer of cloth. He could taste a mild trace of nicotine, but as much as he wished Federico would take better care of his health, he savoured it. This was him, one of his many bad habits and he intended to embrace them all.

“Fuck..” Breaking away for air, he gasped under his breath, cheeks slightly flushed already… Federico seemed to have this effect on him like no other, he’d never let anyone else see him like this… “Fratello…Per favore mi scopare..”
Back to top Go down
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

PostSubject: Re: Federico and Ezio's Place   Federico and Ezio's Place EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 7:43 am

This was dangerous, they were dangerous together. Yet, neither could resist the other. They were falling, and Federico could do no more. He'd let himself be engulfed.

As he was pulled in closer, feeling Ezio's need, he let his own need take over, moving his hand to cup the other's jaw, he returned each kiss with vigor, coaxing the other man to open up to him. He moved his free hand to undo and push Ezio's shirt off his shoulders, then ran his hand along the younger's waist and up his back. His skin was soft as always.

He smiled softly when the kiss was broken, moving to nip and kiss Ezio's neck. No, he couldn't resist this man, couldn't help indulging in his soft gasps and flushed skin. His own cheeks took on a slight red tinge as he listened."Certo cara, ma sei sicuro?".

Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Federico and Ezio's Place   Federico and Ezio's Place EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 6:08 pm

“Sì… Sempre.” Carelessly Ezio tugged at his brother’s shirt, pulling buttons loose… “I want this…” Leaning back in, he pressed his lips to Federico’s neck, intending to leave his mark as his hands trailed down his sibling’s body, towards his hips.

Running a finger along the inside of his waistband, Ezio reached the top clasp, making short work of unbuttoning it. He couldn’t contain it any longer.…

Needily, Ezio trailed kisses and bitemarks down his brother’s body until he ended up on his knees in front of him. Hands reached around, touching and kneading his backside, as he looked up to make eye contact.

Saying he was turned on right now would be an understatement; his pants were feeling tight and his breath more noticeable than normal. Maintaining eye contacted, he slid his hands to the front of his brothers’ body, briefly rubbing the crotch of his trousers on the way to dealing with the last fastening in his way.
Back to top Go down
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

PostSubject: Re: Federico and Ezio's Place   Federico and Ezio's Place EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 6:55 pm

"I know fratello, I know." He pulled his brother's shirt off all the way, greedily kissing and sucking down the other's neck and collarbone. He ran his hands down his brother's back and into his trousers, caressing his backside gently. He wanted this body beneath him, squirming. He wanted to hear his brother's poorly contained gasps and groans.

Federico groaned from the younger's touch, barely containing his shudders from the pleasure. He felt the other move till he was on his knees in front of him, he gazed down at Ezio, smile.crooked, face flushed.

Even as Ezio made quick work of unfastening his trousers, he still felt the unbareable tightness. He couldn't contain then pure lust he felt, he gasped softly as he felt his baby brother's hands touch him, making him desire more, he wanted to never escape that touch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Federico and Ezio's Place   Federico and Ezio's Place Empty

Back to top Go down

Federico and Ezio's Place
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next