Welcome to the Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watch your Back

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Federico and Ezio's Place

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Assassino

Assassino

Federico and Ezio's Place - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Federico and Ezio's Place   Federico and Ezio's Place - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 7:09 pm

Rolling onto his side, Ezio rested his head on Federico's chest, immediately hearing his erratic, but slowly calming heartbeat. "Ti amo anch'io.... Più che altro, Federico." He smiled contented as he let all the muscles in his body relax and just enjoyed the moment.

"This is how I want us to always be." Gently he ran his fingers down his brother's abdomen, caressing the taut muscle. "I can never give this up."
Back to top Go down
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

PostSubject: Re: Federico and Ezio's Place   Federico and Ezio's Place - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 10:56 pm

Smiling softly down at the younger, Federico nodded, pulling the other closer. "We can't always please other's, dear fratello. We might as well please ourselves yes? This is all I've ever wanted. You. I hope that you are happy with me." He smiled lightly, cleaning then both slightly with the wipes on the night stand, and getting comfortable. He knew everything would be fine as he lay next to the younger Auditore.

Just before laying back to get some much needed sleep, Federico checked his phone, noticing a text from Juan. He sighed a little, holding back a chuckle. He had forgotten about meeting the other and evidently he was too late now. He texted back then put his phone down, laying back next to Ezio.

'So sorry I missed ya Juan, haha. I got laid 2night babe~ Wink '
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Federico and Ezio's Place   Federico and Ezio's Place - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 4:47 pm

"Mn" Ezio nodded with a smile, he couldn't agree more, even as a small amount of guilt settled at the back of his mind. He had no intention of acknowledging any negative thoughts about them anymore, never again.. Maybe if he ignored the feeling, it'd soon disappear into nothingness.

"I'm happy fratello, you mean everything to me." As Federico moved about, the younger Auditore lifted himself from off the bed and headed towards the bathroom to clean himself up properly.

"You know, I think we'll be okay now." He spoke as he headed back towards the bed, getting comfortable as his elder brother joined him once again. The moment was soothing and he wanted the feeling to last forever, he felt determined and safe with Federico beside him.

~~~~

A short while later, Federico received another text. 'u lucky git. any1 i know? u owe me auditore, im bored shitless lol any room 4 another?
Back to top Go down
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

PostSubject: Re: Federico and Ezio's Place   Federico and Ezio's Place - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 1:43 am

Smiling softly to his brother, Federico nodded in agreement, slipping a vest on and stretching out in Ezio's bed. He couldn't be happier. knowing that they could venture into their relationship with no more guilt. Should they come across trouble or be found out, he had full confidence that Ezio would agree to run away with him, as sappy and cliche as it sounded.

"I'm glad, caro, because a life without this bond with you would mean nothing to me." Pulling Ezio close against his chest, Federico yawned softly. His phone buzzed once more.

'Hahaha, well u might. He's the sexiest sight you may yet come across. lol dunno if he'd be up for that. Catch you soon? Tomorrow maybe?'
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Federico and Ezio's Place   Federico and Ezio's Place - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 12:26 am

Resting against his elder brother's chest, Ezio could hear his heartbeat and for the first time in what felt too long, he felt at ease. At ease enough to sleep. Everything seemed to have caught up with him and it was suddenly too much of a chore to keep his eyes open.

"Ti amo.." He mumbled sleepily as he shifted, curling up closer against Federico, soon dozing off completely.

~~~~~~

'u piece of shit! have fun without me. yea just gimme a shout when ya free'
Back to top Go down
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

PostSubject: Re: Federico and Ezio's Place   Federico and Ezio's Place - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 1:02 am

The next morning, Federico was up fairly early which was a change to his usual habits. He was preparing some pancakes in the kitchenette after waking up to the best sight he'd seen in days. He'd hated getting up, but he had classes and a shower was definitely needed. Smiling down at the younger Auditore, he made sure he didn't wake the other as he moved and made his way towards the bathroom. After a quick shower, he'd decided to cook them both some breakfast, he'd let the other sleep a bit longer.

He served up the pancakes onto two plates, then walked over to Ezio, leaning down to kiss the other's cheek. "Time to wake up, amore..~"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Checking his phone he chuckled slightly at Juan's reply. He'd have to make sure he could meet the other later today, the guy deserved a medal for the other day. 'Hahaha, oh I did, sorry babe, maybe next time you can have my arse. See you later maybe? Usual place? You could use a break and less drama'.
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Federico and Ezio's Place   Federico and Ezio's Place - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 6:58 pm

Still asleep, Ezio mumbled incoherently as Federico left his position beside him.

This was the best rest he'd had in what felt like months, so much so he barely registered his lover's kiss or words; his lids felt heavy as he struggled more than usual to open them. As consciousness came about he groaned internally, not wanting to move. Almost about to roll over, the smell of something sweet hit him and his eyelashes briefly fluttered before he finally looked up.

"Hnm?..." Focusing on Federico, a smile came to his lips as he remembered the previous night. "Is it morning already? I much preferred last night." He shifted to sit up.
Back to top Go down
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

PostSubject: Re: Federico and Ezio's Place   Federico and Ezio's Place - Page 6 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 5:48 pm

Smiling at the younger man, he quickly finished his pancakes. He ruffled Ezio's hair affectionately. "And we can repeat last night as many times over as you want amore".

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Two weeks had passed since that wonderful night, and Federico couldn't be more happy with how they were with eachother now. Looking around for his bag, slipping into his jacket and shoes quickly as he went, he smiled to the other man as they both prepared for the day. "We have a full day to get through, amore." He glanced at the clock. "I'm running late, I'll see you later Ezio. Ti amo~"

Picking up his bag, he glanced once more over to the younger Auditore, waving as he walked out the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Federico and Ezio's Place   Federico and Ezio's Place - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Federico and Ezio's Place
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6