Welcome to the Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watch your Back

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Eagle Cafe

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

The Eagle Cafe - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Eagle Cafe   The Eagle Cafe - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 10:07 pm

The younger felt his grin falter slightly at the other man's next words. That sounded just like his luck, Elise would be in creases if she were here. Of course Napoleon had a girlfriend, he was definitely attractive enough and more than successful enough, it came as no surprise. Pushing his thoughts away, and brushing off the constricting feeling in his chest, Arno laughed it off, forcing a wide crooked grin to form across his face.

"Hahaha, I knew it! I bet she's only saying that to tease you, she probably knows how lucky she is mate. I bet it goes the same for you, she must be how I'd say one hell of a la demoiselle~", his smile softened.

Confused, Arno tilted his head slightly as the other trailed off. "Hmm?", he waited for the other to finish what he was saying before shrugging off the other's comment, finishing his food before taking a sip of his drink. "I'm fine, a lot on my mind but I assure you I'm good~"

'Merde...Dorian....you're lucky enough to have him as a friend.'
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: The Eagle Cafe   The Eagle Cafe - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 11:48 pm

Completely thrown off by the sudden change in attitude, Napoleon took a brief moment to catch up; this conversation was all over the place. "Uhm.. Yes.. Well.. She is certainly a fine woman. Feisty as anything." He forced a smile, before taking the last bite of his baguette.

"Oh good, I thought you were trying to get at something." The older man laughed somewhat awkwardly, feeling uncomftable in the situation. It wasn't quite what he had expected in terms of conversation and he wasn't really sure how to react.

Looking down at his watch, he decided to make a quick escape for both their sakes; they could hopefully just continue like normal on their next meeting. "My, is that the time already, I really should be on my way to class." Realising it was a bit early for classes, he stumbled on. "I need to talk to my professor first." Quickly standing up, he finished up the last of his coffee, before noticing the pastry, he'd not gotten to.

"Sorry Arno. Thank you for the food, but I really don't have enough time to finish."
Back to top Go down
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

PostSubject: Re: The Eagle Cafe   The Eagle Cafe - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 12:23 am

Nodding as the other spoke, Arno couldn't help but shuffle a little awkwardly. He hoped the other didn't feel to uncomfortable. He picked up on the other's hesitance, seeing that the other was evidently awkward as well, enough so to want to make a quick escape. In truth he was a tad disheartened that the other felt the need to leave, but he would let it go considering he was the one who had slipped up. "No problem, I'll see you around sometime then. Have a good one~"

Sighing, Arno watched the other excuse himself as he rushed off to his class. He stared down at the untouched pastry, frowning at his own stupidity. After several moments, he also stood, leaving the pastry and his half finished drink. He needed some air to clear his head before his own classes.

'Qu'est-ce que je suis bĂȘte...'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Eagle Cafe   The Eagle Cafe - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Eagle Cafe
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Dark :: The Old Stuff :: RPG threads-
Jump to: