Welcome to the Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watch your Back

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Machiavellis' Flat

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Assassino

Assassino

Machiavellis' Flat - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Machiavellis' Flat   Machiavellis' Flat - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 2:25 pm

"Pie?" He chuckled. "It's not that sweet.." Grabbing the bottle, La Volpe nodded to the sofa before stalking over and making himself at home.

"I hope the rest of your day improved from this morning? Any news on your little one?" He wasn't the type to particularly care about other people's personal problems, but this seemed to matter to him. More in the sense he didn't like seeing the younger man upset and stressed out.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Machiavellis' Flat   Machiavellis' Flat - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 4:14 pm

"yes it is!" then realising he sounded like a whiny child tried to be more adult. He swirled around the melting ice and then decided to have one more, it wasn't THAT bad. His path to the sofa was a little wonky but he didn't notice and poured a careful measure, this time a little smaller than before. before sinking down into the cushions.
"typical isn't it...kiddo is perfectly fine now, they're keeping her overnight to be sure but she'll be home tomorrow." he snorted then sipped at the red drink, "the same can't be said about some people who need counselling though...some people are REALLY fucked up and that's just his father...i think he's trying to use his son to plant us false information and leads."
Back to top Go down
https://assassinsuni.forumotion.co.uk
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Machiavellis' Flat   Machiavellis' Flat - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 5:29 pm

Watching the other, La Volpe smiled to himself noting the others slight tipsiness. "That's good to hear." Looked like the older man had some catching up to do, finishing the last of his drink, he poured himself out a couple more shots worth.

"Huh? What do you mean?" La Volpe was a little lost and concerned by Niccolo's cryptic words; it didn't sound very promising.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Machiavellis' Flat   Machiavellis' Flat - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 6:02 pm

"mmm just one of the Borgias, poor kid is as fucked up as the rest of them, kep trying to make me admit i was an assassassin n stuffs an waffling on. seriously fucked up man...trying to tempt me with information thass probably not true..."
he swigged the last of his liquour down slurring slightly, "wow, thasstufs a bitty stonger than i used to, better not have more." he slid his glass onto the coffee table along with the wine glasses from yesterday and the bowl of wilting snacks and smiled remembering what had happened after feeling warm, "was like the perfect cold shower after your visit...would have MUCH preferred you instead."
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Machiavellis' Flat   Machiavellis' Flat - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 7:29 pm

Unfortunately La Volpe was still a little too sober to want to let Niccolo's incident with the Borgia student slide, but it didn't seem like he had much choice. He must remember to ask tomorrow and see if it matched up to his own information.

"Hmm.. Would you now? You know, I'm pleased you're willing to try new things, Niccolo, but I also rather hope you're happy to continue things, too.." The image of the younger man straddling his lap from earlier in the morning had stuck in his mind and tormented him all day
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Machiavellis' Flat   Machiavellis' Flat - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 7:35 pm

"O screw this" Niccolos' smile faded as he turned and slid over to the other man, "i know what i want and i want no bloody interruptions this time." he straddled Gil lap feeling giddy, "'n this hurts too," he pulled the collar of his shirt down revealing a livid bruise where Gil had bitten him yesterday, "i could have got an infection or something...do you know how much bacteria is in a human mouth?" he leaned over, eyes on the mans lips...
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Machiavellis' Flat   Machiavellis' Flat - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 7:50 pm

Chuckling at the younger man as he straddled his lap, La Volpe rested both hands at his waist, staring up as he got reprimanded. "Oh come now, I didn't even break skin.. And you know I have a very good idea of the human body, in a professional sense.." Grinning, he reached up, pulling Niccolo's jaw to meet his own in a brief kiss.. "And a pleasurable sense, but if you're worried about my 'bacteria', I could always leave?" He teased.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Machiavellis' Flat   Machiavellis' Flat - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 8:04 pm

"o yeah?" his eyes narrowed, "i'm only worried about bites..." he licked his lips thinking a second and then slid down onto the floor between Gils' legs moving his hands slowly upwards to undo his belt, "bites can be damaging in the wrong place..." he ran his hands over the others crotch before undoing the fly then replacing his hand, "see, i might be slightly tipsy and i could end up biting somewhere..." he looked up to meet Gils eyes, "or i could stop? but i don't really want to...what do you think?" his fingers moved to touch the skin over the waistband of the underwear and made lazy stroking motions as he breathed so close
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Machiavellis' Flat   Machiavellis' Flat - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 8:22 pm

That was a pleasant surprise to La Volpe, he was expecting the younger man to loosen up a bit, but this was a sexier than he'd hoped. Watching the other between his legs, his grin was replaced by a dirty smirk.

".... Niccolo... With you, I would take the risk..." Raising a hand to the others head, he gently curled his fingers into his dark locks. "Just to see you suck me off." Raising a brow, his smirk broadened. It was true, it would be worth it.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Machiavellis' Flat   Machiavellis' Flat - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 8:35 pm

"god you can be crude..." but he tugged at the clothing anyway puling Gils hips towards him in the process, "don't help or anything then..." he yanked at the fabric till it finally gave way leaving the other man mostly naked from the waist down. Niccolo spent a moment just looking before his hands snaked their way over Gils legs and he finally pressed his lips to the soft skin of his inner thigh grazing his teeth slightly over the flesh. Gil liked biting n teeth did he? well he could bloody well have some back as his fingers moved to caress the other mans balls before his mouth moved on to his cock, licking and using his teeth to graze the flesh as he sucked.
He did this with no hesitation, he wasn't new to this after all.
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Machiavellis' Flat   Machiavellis' Flat - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 8:50 pm

"That was polite~" He looked down, simply watching the other, only shifting slightly to help him remove the fabric in the way. For some reason, he just wanted to take a short moment to take all this in and appreciate the view.. It seemed to do more for him then it did with anyone else.

"Mmm.." Feeling the man's teeth graze against the skin of his cock sent a shudder down his spine. "It's obvious you've done this before.." The older man ran his fingers through Niccolo thick locks as his hips gently rolled in reaction.

Last edited by Assassino on Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Machiavellis' Flat   Machiavellis' Flat - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 9:07 pm

O yes he had, a few times...mostly in much seedier circumstances as well, besides, he wasn't exactly practised, but he knew what he would have liked so just did that. using his hand as well as his mouth to vary the pressure and feel he moved slowly at first taking his time, trying to torture as long as possible. then as it became easier to just not think, he sped up twisting his hand slightly while he bobbed his head up and down varying depth and sensation feeling the hot flesh growing and filling his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Machiavellis' Flat   Machiavellis' Flat - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 1:46 pm

Rolling his head back onto the sofa, La Volpe breathed out a small moan, taking in the moment. A few days before he'd have laughed if someone said this would been happening.

It would have been easy to get lost in the feeling, to let Niccolo continue his ministrations, but that just wouldn't do, he wouldn't hear the other scream if this carried on.

Leaning forward, he gently pushed the younger man's shoulders back, connecting their lips in a brief rough kiss.. "Trousers off.." He demanded, sitting back to watch the other; waiting for him to climb on his lap bare.

It wasn't always the case that La Volpe would be so demanding and uninvolved, but he'd always had a thing for the shyer, more nervous sort; putting them on the spot to see how they'd react. Either they'd squirm and blush, which was a turn on in it's own way, or they'd turn out to be dirty little slut and shocked themselves... Either way, it was good and La Volpe had his money on the latter for this one.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Machiavellis' Flat   Machiavellis' Flat - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 4:21 pm

Niccolo sighed, "that bad huh? suppose i need more practice. Hang on a sec." he went over to the kitchen counter and fished about the debris from shopping and got hold of the lube. he pulled out his shirt and started to take his trousers off as he walked back gently throwing the bottle at La Volpes' side before totally removing them along with his socks but keeping his shirt on.
Standing between the other mans legs he looked down with a blush, "now what?" damnit, Gil had read his mind, he'd wanted to torture him by keeping him on the edge and then denying him release before this happened, but it looked like he'd have to change plans.
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Machiavellis' Flat   Machiavellis' Flat - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 1:09 pm

"Not bad, not bad at all." With his usual smirk, La Volpe watched the younger man as he headed toward the kitchen. "I just have other plans."

Lifting the bottle, he took a brief look at it, before turning his gaze back onto the other, eyes purposefully lingering in certain places, with every intention of making Niccolo squirm. "Heh.. Nice to see you more prepared.." Holding the bottle out, he lifted his line of vision to meet the others eyes... "But you'll be needing this.."

Patting his lap, he urged the younger man to straddle him.. "Seeing as I spoiled you last night, you're going to show me what you've learned." His smirk twisted into something a little more dirtier and daring, his confidence in the situation perfectly evident.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Machiavellis' Flat   Machiavellis' Flat - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 1:14 pm

Slowly he unbuttoned his shirt as he straddled the man in front of him and leaned forward into his body, dropping it on the floor now totally naked. Gil felt so good and drove him to distraction but he didn't want to be such an easy mark for him this time, didn't want to be so easy to manipulate.

Running his hands over Gils chest was a pleasure and he couldn't deny himself as he ran his lips along the man’s jawline and up to his ear. He gently nipped the lobe before whispering, “I want you inside me.” as he rubbed against him. His blush had travelled down from his face and covered Niccolo’s chest now but embarrassment was the least of his worries. "you'll have to help me with that lube though."
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Machiavellis' Flat   Machiavellis' Flat - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 5:22 pm

Niccolo's whisper sent a shiver down down La Volpe's spine, but he tried to hide how much he enjoyed hearing the other talk like that. "You will, patience." Reaching up, he took the younger man's jaw, tilting it for their lips to meet; his tongue forcing entry in a passionate but domineering kiss.

"Is that so?.." With a smirk, he unwrapped the plastic seal around the bottle and handed it back.. "There you go.. That's as much help as I'm willing to give, I'm sure you're capable by yourself, aren't you?" His eyes watched the younger man, like a predator watching its prey, totally unrelenting.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Machiavellis' Flat   Machiavellis' Flat - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 5:37 pm

"O for gods sake, Sadist! how am i supposed to do everything? i'm not a damn octopus." he grabbed the bottle feeling slightly turned on than he had been a moment ago.
"at least take your shirt off?"
something nice to look at right now would be appreciated. He emptied a good amount of lube into his hand and scooting back a little for some space slapped a glob of the cold stuff right onto Gils cock, it was totally juvenile but it amused him a little before he used the rest (now slightly warmer from his skin) and reached behind to rub as much as he could around his entrance. He had never done this before and was mildly annoyed that he wasn't getting any help. The contorting around wasn't exactly comfortable or a turn on. Slowly he inserted a slick finger and bit his lip against the sensation before trying to relax and stick in another, but he found he just couldn't manage this. "damn it! You'll have to help. I can't do this..."
by now he'd look like he had sunburn the amount of red he was turning.
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Machiavellis' Flat   Machiavellis' Flat - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 7:05 pm

Maybe Niccolo was going to prove La Volpe wrong and he was going to be neither cute nor hot; the younger man needed to learn when to not open his mouth.

"You need to work on your flexibility.. " He raised an eyebrow, unimpressed, even though the smirk on his face never once left. "Stop whining...I didn't think it was that difficult, but if I have to do all the work.." Before he'd even finished speaking, the older man placed his hands at Niccolo's waist and lifted, twisted him around until his back was on the sofa.

Leaning over the other, La Volpe lifted his thighs up and apart, closing the distance between them. Hands snaked down Niccolo's inner thighs, gently tickling against the delicate skin, as he arched over joining their lips, hoping to distract the other from anymore off putting words.

Blindly reaching out for the lube, his hand patted about briefly before picking up the bottle and emptying a fair amount onto his finger tips. Bringing his slicked fingers to the other man's ass he rubbed at the knot of muscle as he trailed kisses down his jaw and towards his neck, where he began to bite; gently at first, until just firmly enough to leave marks.

Grasping the others cock,  he gave it a gentle squeeze before running his thumb from base to tip, paying special attention to the head before pressing a finger into the others previously and otherwise lazily worked entrance.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Machiavellis' Flat   Machiavellis' Flat - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 7:31 pm

he made a small squeak of noise as he was flipped down
"sorry i'm so inept" he mumbled more embarrassed than ever before gasping at the other man's touch both in his arse and the bites at his neck not able to look at the other man.
He felt the ache building inside as he pushed against Gil's finger craving more. It hurt a little today and he tried to relax more but found it difficult so tried to ignore it. Niccolo was making gasping noises and his thighs twitched.
"i really fucked this up didn't i?"
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Machiavellis' Flat   Machiavellis' Flat - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 5:08 pm

As La Volpe continued his ministration, his initial annoyance began to fade. It had been pointed out to him in the past that he was a bit rough in the bedroom department, but usually he didn't care... However, right now he felt a small pang of guilt.

"I probably shouldn't be so harsh.." Leaning in, he placed a somewhat sweet kiss on Niccolo's lips as way of an apology... "Try to relax a little." His lips formed a small smile as he looked down at the younger man. It was beyond even himself as to why he was doing this, but the idea of hurting Niccolo when he clearly already had trust issues just didn't seem right.

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Machiavellis' Flat   Machiavellis' Flat - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 5:40 pm

That kiss was his undoing, so gentle and nice, god this was all too much, he couldn't believe the noises he was making now, little gasps of pleasure and moans. Gil had been right, he had done all the work before, and it wasn't fair. No one wanted a plank under them during sex. Hoping he’d be able to think long enough to carry this out, he grabbed his shirt and used it as leverage to haul himself upright, pressing them chest to chest and wrapping his arms around Gils’ neck and legs around his waist. Slowly he moved his hips, not enough for him to be free of the fingers impaling him and started to make small urgent circles that made his muscles twitch and eyes roll back in his head.
"report card says i must do my homework?" he huffed into Gils ear before nibbling it.
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Machiavellis' Flat   Machiavellis' Flat - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 6:46 pm

This sudden change in attitude from Niccolo was a pleasant and welcomed surprised.

Carefully La Volpe followed the younger man's movements and sat back onto the sofa with a smirk. "Yes, but I don't think you need to worry too much. I get the impression you're a fast learner." Tilting Niccolo's chin with his free hand, he placed a rougher kiss, gently biting his lip.

Once he felt the other was ready, La Volpe removed his fingers from the younger man's entrance and took up the bottle of lube, coating his own throbbing erection. Placing an firm hand at Niccolo's waist, he urged him to position himself as he held his length in place at his entrance.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Machiavellis' Flat   Machiavellis' Flat - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 7:25 pm

"i know, i  know, i think too much." he could barely string a sentence together now so concentrated on kissing Gil back till his lip was bitten. he was used to it as he was always doing that himself but it still tingled. Then he was suddenly empty as fingers were withdrawn, feeling dissapointed he squirmed about a bit on the other mans lap till something better than fingers pressed hotly against where he ached.

He couldn't wait for La Volpe to move and lowered himself down onto the hardness pressing at him. It was enough to make his eyes water, so much bigger than fingers ever were but so much better even if it hurt a little more. it took a moment to adjust to the new sensations and almost forgot to breathe.Slowly he attempted to move letting Gils cock pull out a little before he slid back down, "O...god..yesss"
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Machiavellis' Flat   Machiavellis' Flat - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 12:02 pm

Watching the younger man, La Volpe took in the sight, appreciating every movement and every little gasp and breathy moan. As the other man lowered himself onto his cock, a small contented groan left his lips at the tightness, but he refrained from moving for a moment, enjoying the confidence Niccolo was now showing.

"Mn...Like I said, a fast learner.." Gently La Volpe ran his hands down the others chest, around his waist and to his ass; a hand on both cheeks he squeezed, spreading them apart before thrusting up into the younger man, slow but hard.

Leaning in, he placed kisses at Niccolo's collarbone and trailed down to suck and softly bite at the flesh of his nipple.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Machiavellis' Flat   Machiavellis' Flat - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Machiavellis' Flat
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Dark :: The Old Stuff :: RPG threads-
Jump to: