Welcome to the Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watch your Back

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sea Harbour

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

Sea Harbour - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sea Harbour   Sea Harbour - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 10:36 pm

Liam was very close now, he had stepped out onto the docks when he felt a presence behind him, not to far away. His body tense up, wrist flexing slightly, ready for a fight.

Then he heard his voice. It was Shay. No. Not now. Please, couldn't it have been someone else?

Turning around slowly, Liam's body language remained tense, though his features were more calm and relaxed. "Shay..."

I can't. Not him. How can I? But....I must, I need to....trust in my loyalty. The Templars can't get their hands on it.

Standing firmly in place, Liam looked directly into the younger man's eyes. "I can't let the Templars have it Shay, I won't." Hand at his side, ready to pull out the dagger in case Shay decided to attack.
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Sea Harbour   Sea Harbour - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 10:58 pm

Slowly approaching the older man, Shay stayed tense, ready to defend himself should the situation call for it.

"You can't give it to Achilles. You know he'll do no good with it." Stopping, Lisbon came to mind. It was always there plaguing his thoughts, but this was first time it had been conscious for a couple of days. "You know what happened..
Don't do this." Without intending, Shay found himself pleading with the other.

"I can't let that happen again.." Face contorting into a pained expression, he continued in what he knew was a vain attempt to reason. "Especially not to you."

This hurt. Everything came flooding back, threatening to suffocate the younger man. All he wanted in this moment was to go back to before any of this happened; to when he was care free. To when him and Liam were happy, laying in each others arms.
Back to top Go down
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

PostSubject: Re: Sea Harbour   Sea Harbour - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 11:29 pm

Taking a step back, Liam shook his head. As much as he wanted to trust in Shay, he couldn't. The Assassins were family, they could figure this out, together.

"You mean to hand this over to the Templars. No good will come of it Shay." He intended to move further back, reaching for his dagger, he paused, listening to the other man, eyebrows furrowing as he watched the ex-assassin.

"I...know you mean well by this Shay, but please...understand why I can't."

Seeing distress in the other's body language Liam found he couldn't remain impassive. Seeing how what had happened was affecting him hurt. It had hurt watching the other leave, seeing him fall and break. He wished he could comfort the other again. Stepping forward hesitantly, he chuckled sadly. "I had hoped..that I might not meet you again in such a situation. That we might have met...on good terms. Shay...I..."

Moving forward till he was a few feet away, he unclasped his dagger, dropping it to the floor, he then removed his hidden blade. "Shay, I can't. I can't fight you." Resigning himself to defending himself weaponless, his eyes turned away from Shay, staring at the soaked grass beneath his boots.
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Sea Harbour   Sea Harbour - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 11:57 pm

Watching the other intently, Shay saw the older man reach for his dagger, but so lost in his pain, he didn't even flinch in reaction. If Liam wanted to, in that moment, he could have ended Shay's life.

Breath catching in his throat as he realised what the taller man was doing, the Templar felt as though he was drowning. "Liam...?" Frozen in place, he searched the others face for some kind of answer. Did he feel the same as Shay at this very moment? Would he rather die and harm the other?

"I-.." Shay stuttered, trying to keep some form of conviction, but he couldn't. He couldn't even fake it.

Liam had just put himself at Shay's mercy. Surely he knew there was no chance of defending himself like this.

Reaching to his dagger, he slid it free of his boot, watching it gleam in the moonlight as it dropped with a small thud into the grass. Unstrapping the hidden blade, he thought of Haytham, he wouldn't approve of this, but as much as Shay had come to care for the other, he couldn't kill Liam for anyone... Not even himself.

Hidden blade removed, Shay also laid his gun down, before looking back over to the assassin. "Then we're at an impasse."

Shifting his weight awkwardly, a strange urge over came him, but he pushed it to the back of his mind. There was no way he could approach the other like he would have in the past. "I think I must be mad, Liam. I'm presented with an opportunity to stop Achilles... and here I stand, wanting nothin' more than to go back to how things used to be."
Back to top Go down
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

PostSubject: Re: Sea Harbour   Sea Harbour - Page 2 EmptySat May 14, 2016 7:26 pm

Refusing to meet the others eyes still, the older man's fists clenched at his sides, expecting Shay to move forward and end this, end Liam's misery.

When nothing happened,  the assassin looked up hesitantly,  eyes meeting Shays in an instant. He watched the younger man as he too dropped his weapons. Surely Shay couldn't be giving up also? What of the templars? His...hatred of Achilles..

Contemplating what he should do or say next, Liam began moving forward slowly. He nodded in agreement to the younger man's words, he was also unsure of how to move on.

"Shay...I...", pausing to stand right in front of the other now, Liam hesitantly reached out, clasping the other's shoulder. "No matter what happens...or how things turn out. Whether we are on good or bad terms. Just know...wherever you go...I still love you."

"Don't forget that."
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Sea Harbour   Sea Harbour - Page 2 EmptySat May 14, 2016 8:52 pm

Watching the taller man approach, Shay remained still, unafraid of what could happen. To anyone else, Liam could have easily been concealing another weapon, but the younger man trusted him, even now.

Hand on his shoulder, Shay tensed awkwardly, not knowing what to do. That was until the other spoke. Suddenly, it felt as though he'd forgotten how to breathe. Sharply inhaling, the younger man looked away, trying to make sense of everything.

"Liam. . . I-...uh."Stumbling for an answer, it felt as though someone had just reached inside of him and wrapped their clenched fist around his heart. This was agonising.

".. Y-you do...?" Fighting for something to say, Shay shifted uncomfortably before finally looking up at the other man, eyes stinging.

".... I don't think I could stop... loving you, Liam." Hell be damned. The last of Shay's resolve completely diminished, nothing else in the world mattered. All he knew is what he wanted in that very moment. Liam was the only person in this world that could comfort Shay and make him feel safe, calm and loved. That is one thing he'd longed for over the past year, maybe things would have been more bearable if he could have laid in Liam's arms at night, listening to his comforting words and reassurances.

Stepping even closer, Shay reached a hand up, gently brushing his fingertips down the other's cheek. Once, this wouldn't have been so terrifying. Eyes searched Liam's for some form of approval.
Back to top Go down
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

PostSubject: Re: Sea Harbour   Sea Harbour - Page 2 EmptySat May 14, 2016 10:47 pm

Watching the younger man for a reaction, the assassin, stepped closer. Nodding in response to the other's questions, Liam smiled slightly. "I never stopped Shay.."

He felt his own eyes burning at Shay's next words, hand on the other's shoulder, slowly moving up to cup his chin. He had missed this. Feeling the other man pressed so close, just the two of them in this lonely world. He had spent many lonely nights, curled up awake thinking about the younger man. How he wished they had been curled up together, sleeping peacefully, embracing one another.

Arm finding it's way around younger's lower back now, supporting the other's body, Liam leaned into the Templar's soft touch, eyes closing for a moment before fluttering open to gaze into the eyes of his Shay.

He nodded his permission, pulling their bodies closer together.
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Sea Harbour   Sea Harbour - Page 2 EmptySat May 14, 2016 11:09 pm

Somehow, this felt like the first time they kissed all over again.  Back then, Shay remembered being just as nervous, wanting and eager, but this time around, it wasn't nearly as innocent. It was drenched in pain and anguish, but perhaps, just for now, Shay could let that go.. and just pretend.

Seeing Liam's response, he slid his hand around the back of his neck, gently guiding the the taller man down into a timid kiss; lips brushing together, barely making contact.      

".. How did we ever get like this, eh?" A quiet and bittersweet laugh escaped Shay's lips. "I've missed you... So much." Pressing his lips a little more firmly to the others, the younger man felt dreamy, he just wanted to melt into this moment and forget everything.
Back to top Go down
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

PostSubject: Re: Sea Harbour   Sea Harbour - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 1:41 pm

Leaning down as he was urged to, the assassin met the templar's lips in a gentle kiss. Both men were hesitating, evidently holding back for fear that this would all disappear. The idea of Shay leaving him again twisted and pulled at Liam's already broken heart, though he knew it was inevitable. As much as he knew the other would probably leave him again, he couldn't find it in himself to be mad,be had the other right here with him for the moment at least. Perhaps he could convince the other to leave this all behind, perhaps they both could.

Smiling sadly, Liam chuckled quietly, pain etched in every sound produced from his lips, he pressed a kiss to the younger's forehead.  "We've both changed, a lot...", arms winding around Sha's waist gently, Liam smile finally softened, only love and concern in his eyes. "I've miss you too..."

Unable to resist anymore, he tilted Shay's chin up, pressing a passionate kiss to the templar's lips.
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Sea Harbour   Sea Harbour - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 3:52 pm

Pulled into a more heated kiss, Shay wrapped his arms over the taller man's shoulders, deepening the touch as much as he could.

There were no words to describe how much he had missed this man. Missed his touch. His lips. His heat. If they couldn't come to an agreement on causes, could they run away together instead? At this moment, he felt as though he could do anything for Liam, but there was still a darkness at the back of his mind and it would always be there. No matter what, there was nothing in this world that was going to hold Shay back from the Assassin's touch, this was their moment and the younger man had every intention of savouring it.

Breaking for air, Shay felt some confidence return to his voice. "I want you, Liam..." He made his intentions known. Surely the older man wanted the same, giving his willingness thus far.
Back to top Go down
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

PostSubject: Re: Sea Harbour   Sea Harbour - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 11:32 pm

Liam realised in this moment that he would happily leave the Creed if Shay were by his side. They could start a new life. If only things could work out how they wanted...but that's not how life works.

Smiling down at the younger man, the assassin nodded. "You can have me, I've always been yours Shay, never forget that." Taking the younger man's hand now, he looked around awkwardly.

Clearing his throat, Liam glanced back to Shay. "Just one question...erm...I don't think staying out here is a good idea. There are people searching for me...where can we go?", he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Sea Harbour   Sea Harbour - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 11:50 pm

Feeling some heat rise to his cheeks, Shay enjoyed knowing Liam had felt the same even after all this time.

"Aye... Good point." Suddenly the younger man was lost for ideas as he glanced around. The answer was obvious and almost literally right in front of his eyes. That's if he still had the keys. Reaching down into his trouser pocket, he fumbled about briefly before pulling a familiar set of keys out. "And here's the answer." Shay laughed.

The yacht might belong to the Templars, but it was rarely used and tonight especially, they were busy. "I think yoy might like this, Liam~" It was so natural to fall back into old ways with this man, he was just comfortable to be around.

Taking the others hand, he started to lead the way.
Back to top Go down
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

PostSubject: Re: Sea Harbour   Sea Harbour - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 12:18 am

Chuckling at the other's seeming loss, the assassin couldn't help but stare at the other's body. The younger man had changed quite a bit over this past year, he'd gained more muscle, and scars...caused by the other assassins and who knows what else.

Drawing his attention back to Shay's voice now, Liam couldn't help his confusion. What could the other man possibly be thinking of. He tried his best to just trust in the other, smiling as he was lead, hand squeezing the younger man's.
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Sea Harbour   Sea Harbour - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 12:54 am

Leading the way, it only took Shay a few minutes to guide them to the yacht. Stood next to it, he briefly glanced at the older man for a reaction before boarding her. "Isn't she a beaut??"

Unlocking a nearby door, Shay turned to the older man, a playful smirk curling the edges of his lips. "... This way." Leading the way once again, the Templar flicked on the lights, revealing a modern and stylish room with a bar in the corner and several pieces of top notch technology.

Still moving forward, he kept glancing to Liam, checking he was still there, that this was really happening. It was like a dream.

In the bedroom, the younger man turned the ambient lighting on before making his way over to the bed, his back to Liam. Suddenly his nerves were back up and alert.
Back to top Go down
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

PostSubject: Re: Sea Harbour   Sea Harbour - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 10:12 pm

Following the other man hesitantly, the assassin gaped in awe at the truly magnificent yacht in front of him. Heat rising to his cheeks slightly, Liam ventured into the magnificent boat, lead by the younger man.

Stepping into the bedroom when the lights were turned on, Liam caught on to Shay's sudden nerves, fidgeting for a moment himself before stepping forward hesitantly, tender smile evident on his face.

"Shay...we don't have to...if...if you just want to talk, we can", he sat on the edge of the bed slowly, taking Shay's hand, urging him to sit as well.
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Sea Harbour   Sea Harbour - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 10:46 pm

Sitting down next to Liam, the younger man kept hold of his hand, enjoying their moment together. “No.. ’m fine, it’s just..” A bittersweet smile crossed his lips as he raised his free hand to cup the other’s cheek, now he could see him in better lighting. “.. I never thought we’d be like this again.”

Just being able to see Liam’s face like this again was a blessing, anything more seemed like nothing short of a miracle after everything that had happened. Dark eyes took in the sight in front of them, inspecting and savouring every detail. The older man hadn’t changed, at least not on the surface, but Shay knew his own appearance was quite different; the scar, longer hair and probably the biggest shock, clean shaven.

Closing the gap between them, the younger man pressed his lips to others; tenderly at first, but slowly growing more heated. It was hard to let go and enjoy the moment, it felt as though it was going to shatter at any moment and that was terrifying.
Back to top Go down
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

PostSubject: Re: Sea Harbour   Sea Harbour - Page 2 EmptyWed May 18, 2016 10:14 pm

Smiling slightly, Liam laced their fingers together. "Me neither...I'm...gglad that we are here."

Liam lifted a hand, fingers tracing the other's cheek, eyes piercing the younger's. He glanced at the scar across the other's face. Chuckling slightly, his thumb traced the other's upper lip. "I find it strange..that I actually miss your facial hair. Though...not quite enough to see it return. I like the change..."

Leaning in to meet the other's lips, the older man sighed into the gentles kiss, groaning slightly as it started to deepen and become more passionate. Testing the other, Liam pressed his tongue to Shay's bottom lip, asking for entrance.
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Sea Harbour   Sea Harbour - Page 2 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 4:16 pm

A soft chuckle escaped Shay's lips at Liam's comment; some days he would rather not bother shaving, but it didn't seem right. Like he would be going back to someone he wasn't anymore, the ex-assassin was a new person now, more mature... Or so he had thought.

Opening his mouth slightly, the younger man allowed the other's tongue to do as it pleased; his own exploring in return. All their actions seemed wary and unsure, which raised questions in the Templars mind. Should they be doing this?

Tentatively, Shay shifted, slowly moving closer and across Liam's lap, to straddle him, not breaking their kiss as he did so. Hands ran down the taller man's clothed chest and towards his abdomen, fingers tucking under the fabric of his top. It took the younger man a brief moment to commit to touching his exes bare flesh, but as soon as the tips of his fingers brushed against skin, he wanted more.

Cheeks flushed, he broke the kiss, looking at Liam with fervid eyes.. "Please.... Don't hold back." With that, he pushed the assassin back onto the bed, crushing their lips together once again.
Back to top Go down
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

PostSubject: Re: Sea Harbour   Sea Harbour - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2016 10:46 pm

Smiling into their kiss, he pulled the younger man closer by the hips, shifting slightly to get comfortable as the other straddled his lap. As Liam felt Shay's hands touch his skin, he too moved his own hands, gently coaxing the other to pull his shirt off, fingers caressing his lower back as he went.

Watching the templar's eyes now, the older man smiled softly, a slightly redness tinging his cheeks. He could feel every inch of the other's arousal, pressing against his own.

Laying back as the other finished speaking, Liam nodded. "As long as you promise me the same...", he returned the frantic kiss, arms sliding up to wrap around the other's waist, one hand moving further to cup Shay's cheek, thumb grazing his bottom lip.
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Sea Harbour   Sea Harbour - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 8:40 pm

Replying with a nod, Shay turned his face to the hand at his cheek, first brushing his lips against the palm of Liam's hand, before tenderly leaving a kiss against rough skin. He knew every inch of this man so very well, from the rough skin of his hands where he trained all day, the features of his face which he'd studied countless nights, and everything underneath all those clothes. Places most people never got to see.

Now shirtless himself, Shay lifted the edge of the other man's to remove it from the picture; if they were going to do this, there would be no halfway measures, he wanted it all.

Gently biting his own lip, the younger man eyed Liam up, getting increasingly more needy, just at the thought of the other; trousers now feeling far too restrictive. "I want to feel you on top of me, Liam..." That was something that had always stuck with Shay, he had missed that feeling when he was all alone and needing. It would shame him to say it, but he had still fantasized about Liam, quite some months after everything had happened.
Back to top Go down
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

PostSubject: Re: Sea Harbour   Sea Harbour - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2016 11:04 pm

Smiling softly up at the other man, Liam found himself thinking back to the first time they had been with eachother in this way, both had been nervous for different reasons, but it had worked out in the end. It may have been awkward but they had laughed afterwords and continued on stronger and closer. The assassin remembered how he had spent years memorising every blemish, scar and feature on the younger man's body.

As Shay lifted his shirt off, the older man pressed another kiss to the other man. Grinning slightly, he rolled them suddenly, hands pressing against the other's shoulders for a moment as he stared down at the gorgeous man beneath him. Leaning back onto his knees, Liam unbuttoned Shay's trousers, sliding them off slowly, eyes following down as more skin was revealed. God, he had missed this man. He let his fingers trace lightly over the younger man's lower body, grazing his hips gently and across his toned abdomen. "You're so beautiful. I've missed you so much Shay Patrick Cormac..."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sea Harbour   Sea Harbour - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sea Harbour
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Dark :: The Old Stuff :: RPG threads-
Jump to: