Welcome to the Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watch your Back

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Leonardo's Art Studio

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

Leonardo's Art Studio - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leonardo's Art Studio   Leonardo's Art Studio - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 8:25 pm

Leonardo prepared two coffees, setting one in front of the other man. "Ah yes, I will happily accept her offer~", he smiled softly.

At the sight of the other man pulling mint another one of these posters, Leo stiffened, unnoticeable luckily. He could see someone had evidently put up many of these to cause problems for the brothers. "Oh dear, this is quite serious. It looks as if someone is trying to cause those boy and your family trouble. I don't understand why, they are very kind mature men both of them." He trailed off for a moment.

"Hopefully all the posters will get taken down as soon as the faculty has seen it, you have reported it to senior faculty yes?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Leonardo's Art Studio   Leonardo's Art Studio - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 8:36 pm

Giovanni frowned, "I texted the secretariat earlier, so SOMETHING should have been done but they're turning up all over the place, so many people will have seen by now..it's all so shameful, there are always people who are going to believe the worst and it's going to linger."
he accepted the coffee gratefully, "i just don't know what to do anymore. I've left it in their hands but what if this reaches Maria? what about the other two kids?"
Back to top Go down
https://assassinsuni.forumotion.co.uk
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

PostSubject: Re: Leonardo's Art Studio   Leonardo's Art Studio - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 10:45 pm

Leonardo placed a hand on Giovanni's shoulder. "Regardless of this my friend, all you need to know is that they are safe yes? I'm sure thise boys can handle themselves and Maria will understand, if bot I can always have a talk with her, reassure her. Everything will be okay, this will go away in time."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Leonardo's Art Studio   Leonardo's Art Studio - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 10:49 pm

"I hope Maria NEVER hears of this EVER! It would kill her. As for going away, that kind of stain lingers in rumour and gossip Leonardo, you know that as much as any of us my friend."
He was truely worried but had to trust his boys to be adults and fix this.
Back to top Go down
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

PostSubject: Re: Leonardo's Art Studio   Leonardo's Art Studio - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 6:45 am

Nodding, Leonardo looked down now at his work. "Despite all this you must learn to trust them. They are grown men, I am sure they wil be fine ." He nnodded, tweaking an old blade he had been working on.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Leonardo's Art Studio   Leonardo's Art Studio - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 8:28 pm

"I know, and i do trust them, it's just that nagging thought at the back of my head. i also want to protect them, and the rest of the family." he sighed
"what's that you're working on? looks interesting?" at the back of his head he was still thinking about the boys but needed to let them go at some point.
Back to top Go down
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

PostSubject: Re: Leonardo's Art Studio   Leonardo's Art Studio - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 12:49 pm

"I understand of course my friend. As a parent you will want to protect them for as long as you can.", he patted the older mans shoulder.
Leonardo smiled brightly at the question he was asked. "Just tinkering with a new function I'm trying to add to the hidden blades. It would be brilliant for when wanting to use more stealth."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Leonardo's Art Studio   Leonardo's Art Studio - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 1:21 pm

Giovanni smiled at him, it was obvious Leo was excited about his latest idea, and it was infectious to see his happiness.
"go on, do tell. I know you're dying to."
Back to top Go down
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

PostSubject: Re: Leonardo's Art Studio   Leonardo's Art Studio - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 12:27 pm

Bursting with excitement, Leonardo pulled out some of his paperwork and weapon designs. "I've been working on lacing the blades with a chemical that sends the afflicted into a sleep state, almost comatose in fact. It only lasts for about 5 minutes so far but it gives our Assassins a chance to slip past easier with little fight. I've been looking at making darts or possibly adding it to throwing knives for better affect. This way they can be used from a distance.", he grinned slightly to the other man. He wanted to make things that much easier for people on high notoriety missions and novices who were only just starting out.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Leonardo's Art Studio   Leonardo's Art Studio - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 7:01 pm

"that's actually a really good idea. You think you can make it work? In a practical way i mean? Just ask for any help you need, material etc, this is excellent" Giovanni was impressed as he rifled through the papers, "it might give us an edge we need. Leo, i have to hand it to you, this is amazing work."
He looked up with a smile, incredible was more like it.
"Just cost things out for a working prototype or two and text me costs and i'll make sure it's all covered."
He clapped the artist on the shoulder. "thank you for listening my friend, i think i better head home before my wife personally fetches me now, by the ear or something else..."
Back to top Go down
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

PostSubject: Re: Leonardo's Art Studio   Leonardo's Art Studio - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 3:52 pm

Grinning, Leonardo nodded. "I try my best, my friend, and if this really can help us then I will do my very best to create more tools and weapons. Feel free to have anyone try them out, I am always looking for assistance in the testing process!" Nodding to the other, he stood. "Wish her well from me. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to head out myself." He smile lightly then made his way out of the room after Giovanni.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Leonardo's Art Studio   Leonardo's Art Studio - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 2:26 pm

"One quick question before we go Leo, do you have a Safe? Somewhere REALLY secure that if i brought you something no one would have access to it. It's kind of important i know..."
Giovanni looked thoughtful as he spoke, IF on the off chance they managed to get hold of the artefact, it would need to be held somewhere safe that Templars wouldn't think to look.
Back to top Go down
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

PostSubject: Re: Leonardo's Art Studio   Leonardo's Art Studio - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 7:37 pm

"I have a safe in a secret cupboard in the back of my office friend. Rest assured that if there is anything that needs to go in there it is safe and secure. No one would be able to get into it besides from myself and ant mentors who need to know." Smiling gently Leonardo placed a hand on the Auditore senior's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Leonardo's Art Studio   Leonardo's Art Studio - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 7:44 pm

"Thank you, i almost forgot to mention it. I may soon have something interesting for you to study. Anyhow, i'll let you get on Leo, see you soon." He waved and turned to leave in the opposite direction, "Ciao"
Back to top Go down
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

PostSubject: Re: Leonardo's Art Studio   Leonardo's Art Studio - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 1:35 pm

"Sounds intriguing, let me know as soon as you come across anything you need help studying or translating. I will d my best, my friend." Smiling, Leonardo waved to the older. "We'll meet again soon, yes Giovanni, take care."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leonardo's Art Studio   Leonardo's Art Studio - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Leonardo's Art Studio
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2