Welcome to the Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watch your Back

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Giovanni Auditores' office

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Assassino

Assassino

Giovanni Auditores' office - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giovanni Auditores' office   Giovanni Auditores' office - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 3:15 pm

On the way back to his classroom, La Volpe stopped by Giovanni's office feeling as though he owed him an apology of sorts.

Tapping on the door as he turned the handle to push it open, he had somewhat of a dirty smile plastered across his face.. "I told you I was helping him to relax.." He chuckled as he let himself in, shutting the door behind. ".. But in honesty, my apologies for being careless and not locking the door.." He was by no means sorry for what he did, but rather how sloppy he was in hiding the truth.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Giovanni Auditores' office   Giovanni Auditores' office - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 3:19 pm

Giovanni looked up as the door opened with a frown on his face. "Dear GOD La Volpe... Machiavelli of all people? You better not be playing about with him?"
He was genuinely worried about this turn of developments, not that it was the two mentors or that it was two men, but more that it was a hurt young man and a bit of a rogue hooking up. it could be a disaster waiting to happen.
"Gil..."
Back to top Go down
https://assassinsuni.forumotion.co.uk
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Giovanni Auditores' office   Giovanni Auditores' office - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 3:33 pm

"Now, if you want to get technical, Niccolo is as much to blame.." La Volpe wasn't really pointing finger so much as teasing.

In a more serious tone, he continued.. "Don't worry Giovanni, my intentions are... Pure, I suppose you can say.." He still wasn't entirely sure what his intentions or feelings were towards the other, but it wasn't anything that would hurt him.. The idea of hurting him made La Volpe uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Giovanni Auditores' office   Giovanni Auditores' office - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 3:39 pm

Giovanni sighed.
"I suppose I am in no position to lecture you. I bet he's panicking? He really ought to calm down a notch." he chuckled
"Sooooooo...how long has this been going on for eh? are you happy?"
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Giovanni Auditores' office   Giovanni Auditores' office - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 4:19 pm

"He's always panicking, but yes, he was rather concerned.. I told him I'd come and make apologies.." Still smiling, La Volpe perched on the edge of Giovanni's desk.

"That depends on what you mean by 'how long', I'm sure it's been a long time in the making, but the rough and tumble is very recent... If you know what I mean.." Nothing like making an awkward situation that little more uncomfortable.. "I'm.. Happy, yes.." He sounded a little hesitant.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Giovanni Auditores' office   Giovanni Auditores' office - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 4:24 pm

"there's nothing to apologise for, i shouldn't have barged in if anything. He gets flustered too easily."
A smaller more genuine smile crossed Giovannis face.
"Glad to hear that, it's about time there was some happiness around here. You both deserve it. I really hope all goes well for you. I really do."
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Giovanni Auditores' office   Giovanni Auditores' office - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 5:54 pm

"He really does, but I'm sure with time he'll learn to relax... He's still young." Probably a little bit too young for La Volpe, but he seriously didn't care, he'd been with younger.

"Thank you, Giovanni.. Send my regards to the rest of the family later. I bet you're looking forward to spending the evening with the fair lady Maria, hm?" He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Giovanni Auditores' office   Giovanni Auditores' office - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 6:58 pm

"i shall do Gil, you'll have to come over for dinner one evening, Maria keeps on at me to ask you. And yes, i haven't seen her for 4 weeks, so a night together will be wonderful" He smiled again
"send the kids away early maybe..." he laughed, "go on now, I'm sure you have a class to teach before you start tormenting Niccolo, go get some work done!"
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Giovanni Auditores' office   Giovanni Auditores' office - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 8:17 pm

"That sounds wonderful, Giovanni...." Shifting off the desk, La Volpe smiled knowingly.. "You both enjoy yourselves, you deserve some time together after all your hard work...Of which, I thank you greatly."

Heading back towards the door, he peered over his shoulder saluting with a grin.. "Yes, messer Auditore~ Suppose I'll get myself into trouble if I keep slacking off.." With a laugh, headed out the door.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Giovanni Auditores' office   Giovanni Auditores' office - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 8:24 pm

"TCH, watch your back!"
Giovanni went back to his paperwork.
Well well, that was a turn up for the books...maybe Niccolo would finally lighten up somewhat.
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Giovanni Auditores' office   Giovanni Auditores' office - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 10:45 pm

As quietly as he could manage, Vieri snuck up to Giovanni's office door and stuck a poster up. Once in place, he gave a short sharp knock and fled.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Giovanni Auditores' office   Giovanni Auditores' office - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 11:40 pm

Hearing the knock at his door Giovanni looked up. "come in?"
There was no answer.
Being suspicious he palmed a throwing knife and carefully opened the office door.
No one appeared to be in the corridor or anything left and he was about to close the door when a bright posted caught his eyes. It was garish enough to be noticed. ahh freshers week had started early then?
Moving closer he read the poster, turning red and then white when the contents hit him. WHAT THE HELL WAS THIS FILTH???
tearing it down he returned to the office and tried ringing the boys but there was no answer, he hoped they were in, if not he'd leave a note but he had to see them NOW.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Giovanni Auditores' office   Giovanni Auditores' office - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Giovanni Auditores' office
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2