Welcome to the Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watch your Back

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Club (Flash Back.. Because Why The Fuck Not~)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Assassino

Assassino

Club (Flash Back.. Because Why The Fuck Not~) Empty
PostSubject: Club (Flash Back.. Because Why The Fuck Not~)   Club (Flash Back.. Because Why The Fuck Not~) EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 12:38 am

It was well into Saturday night, the club was heaving; sweaty bodies crashed into each other, grinding against one another as the bass reverberated heavily through the dancefloor. Strobe lighting flashed, illuminating and accentuating the glistening carnal mass of scantily clad youths out for a good night of booze, drugs and passion.

Women climbed upon the bar, dancing lewdly to the people who watched and appreciated such a show; some clothes occasionally being stripped off and flung into nearby crowds. The bartenders only urged them on with free shots and snapping photographic evidence of the most obscene nature.

In a dark back corner tucked out the way sat a few well-worn leather chairs and tables which were there for the more calm individuals, or the ones that couldn’t quite keep up, but in reality that was rarely the case. The tables in this area were more often frequented by drug dealers and people who wanted to be a bit more physical without dancing. It wasn’t quite private enough to get away with fucking a hot piece of ass as Juan often wanted to, mind, not that it stopped other stoned people from the occasional hand jobs or fingering; and he’d be lying if he said he’d not been involved in such things in the heat of the moment.

Right now, he sat with a perfect example of a hot piece of ass, practically straddling his lap; bleach blonde, red lips and tits to write home about. She was fine and he’d be damned if he wasn’t fucking her tonight.

The young woman sat on the table in front of him, a leg either side, pinning him place. She’d originally come over to find a new dealer, since apparently her previous had met an unfortunate end a few days before, but found herself sticking around once she’d found the person who’d been recommended to her.

“I thought you Borgia’s were all at one with God..” She giggled, leaning in and squeezing her ample breasts together.

Juan didn’t miss a beat as he reached up, gently tickling his fingers across her fine cleavage. “I guess I’m more of a corporeal man, personally..” With a dirty grin, he squeezed her tits. “Oh, they are real~” He chimed, unashamedly.

“I’m all real, sweetness..” She winked, leaning in and wrapping her arms around the playful young man, sliding off the table onto his lap.. “Wanna find out?” With that, she closed the last distance between them, crashing their lips together in a drunken fiery kiss.
Back to top Go down
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

PostSubject: Re: Club (Flash Back.. Because Why The Fuck Not~)   Club (Flash Back.. Because Why The Fuck Not~) EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 12:45 pm

It was dark out, shadows casting over the almost deserted alley ways. The only light that served to brighten the streets that Cesare now walked was; the occasional flickering of a not entirely broken street light, the bright led lighting of the shop windows, and the multi-coloured lighting coming from the various clubs. There weren’t many people on the streets save for the odd person lingering on the sidewalk, throwing up after a night out and toddling their way home or into a taxi. At most he had seen a group of people walking back from one of the clubs, most of them appeared to be not quite drunk but definitely tipsy. They must be students as they were walking back from the direction Cesare had come from. He didn’t mind the quiet of the night so much, he had always preferred to be alone.

He continued on his way until he came across the place he was looking for. The club was full to the brim, 2 security guards stood at the door, a line of people stood beside the club as they impatiently waited to enter. Cesare smirked a little as he made his way up to the guards, knowing he would have no trouble entering. Though it worried him whether it was to do with his own social standards and dress code or the bumbling idiot he knew he would find within the club. Nodding to the guards they stared down at him for a moment before returning the nod and stepping aside. Pausing for a moment, the oldest of the Borgia siblings sighed, staring into the crowded, sweaty, loud club. He couldn’t believe he was doing this, stooping this low for that bastard again. Slowly, he entered the club, keeping to the side, away from the dancefloor.

Pushing his way past the occasional group of people, Cesare finally made it to the bar. He figured he might as well get a drink down him, relax a little before continuing. He ordered himself a scotch from the bartender, knocking it back as soon as it was in his hand. He thought back to the reason he was in such an unfitting environment. The club life evidently wasn’t his scene, so the only explanation could be his low life younger brother, Juan. Yes, it would always be Juan dragging him into these situations. He’d gotten a call from their father a couple of hours ago. Apparently, earlier this evening, Juan had argued with their father. Though Cesare wasn’t told of the specifics, he assumed it was either his sibling being an idiot, or their father being…well their father. Rodrigo Borgia wasn’t known for his paternal instincts, nor his tenderness, so it wouldn’t surprise the eldest brother if they were both at fault.

Able to look around properly now, Cesare moved past thee bar and dancefloor, finally spotting the area in the corner, knowing exactly what it was for and who it would occupy. He’d ended up frequenting this club more than once to find his brother of course. Rolling his eyes, he walked over, spotting his brother with some filth sat in his lap. He stood in front of his brother now, though view mostly obscured by the trashy blonde attached to his brother’s face. “Well, what’s this? Fancy finding you here, little brother. I’m guessing you’re blind stinking drunk AND high right now, yes? Would you like me to fetch you a bucket? Or are you fine filling this specimen with your shit?” He gestured towards the woman sat in Juan’s lap with disgust.

He knew Juan had barely any standards, but this was ridiculous. It smelt like cigarette smoke, sex and occasional regret here. All he wanted to do was leave, he’d be more comfortable back at his dorm right now, finishing up his work. Instead he had to drag his brother’s sorry ass home to father fucking dearest and hope he wasn’t dragged into their argument and how Juan was so perfect and brilliant if he would just comply for once. This….cretin…he now stood in front of didn’t deserve half the spoiling he had gotten in their twisted family.
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Club (Flash Back.. Because Why The Fuck Not~)   Club (Flash Back.. Because Why The Fuck Not~) EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 4:35 pm

Tonight, Juan was in a good mood and the woman on his lap was only helping to improve that after the falling out he’d had with his father earlier that day; rigid old man he was.

Eager hands explored the girl’s body, groping and squeezing her tits, before sliding to her behind, rubbing and kneading that fine ass. Her body was like an hour glass in its perfection and he looked forward to fucking it until she couldn’t stand.

That was until he heard a familiar voice, it was smooth and rich, but right now, it might have well been nails down a chalkboard. Breaking off the kiss, Juan leaned back into the chair with a discontented sigh, peering over to the origin of the sound that raped his ears.

Fancy finding me here? You mean you didn’t come here just to find me?” He mocked, knowing full well this wasn’t his brother’s kind of scene. “Actually yes, I was planning on filling this specimen with a specimen of my own, if you’re really that interested..” A smirk formed on his lips as they both glanced at each other.

The young woman finally turned to inspect the new comer properly, eye’s lingering as she took in the pleasant sight. “Well, I’m spoiled tonight. Who’s this?”

Frowning at the girl’s interest in his brother, he glared at Cesare.. “That’s my brother.. He’s training to become a priest, so don’t get too excited, I’m not even sure he’s still a man under those clothes.” He laughed, running a hand up the inside of her thigh, until she giggled.

Fortunately for Cesare, the younger Borgia was only tipsy and had a joint a couple of hours before, which was pretty tame for a Saturday night.

“For what do I owe this not so pleasant surprise, Cesare? I assume you’re not here to join me for a night of carnal desires..” Smirking, he watched the other man looking so completely out of place
Back to top Go down
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

PostSubject: Re: Club (Flash Back.. Because Why The Fuck Not~)   Club (Flash Back.. Because Why The Fuck Not~) EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 1:36 am

Staring intimidatingly into his brother’s eyes, Cesare stood up straight, tensed at the shoulders. He watched as the other pulled away from the woman slightly to look over to the elder of the two. Cesare would rather not be here right now, he’d rather be anywhere else but this drab and disgusting club. Yet, he had promised to keep this bumbling idiot from doing something stupid, though it was simply too difficult of a request sometimes. He m oved forward now so he was standing at Juan’s side, near enough to smell the lingering foul odour emitting from the creature that remained in the younger Borgia’s lap.

“That was sarcasm, read up on it, and perhaps you will use it correctly in the future. For your information, I did actually come here specifically for you. I figured you might have come here to wallow for a while, considering I checked all your other usual lurking spots”, he sighed, taking a breather, so as to remain calm and collected. He ignored the other’s idiotic drivel, glancing to the lady as he heard her speak. He opened his own mouth to at least greet her and put her in her place, only to hear Juan’s crass explanation of his own position.

He scowled at Juan after hearing the other’s reply. “I may be training to be a priest, but I’ll always be more of a man than you if you don’t start pulling your shit together and sorting your life out. It’s fair enough having a good time, but you take things too far, brother”, he spat, words like daggers. His hands balled into fists at his sides. He felt run down already from being in this place for so long, his head becoming slightly fuzzy from the drink he had knocked back too quickly. He wished he was in his dorm right now, it was quieter and definitely cosier than here. None the less he remained for is family’s sake once more.

“No actually, not my thing, as you know. I’m actually here because I got a lovely phone call from father, asking me to drag your ass out of whatever shit hole you h ad stumbled into. Took me a while to narrow it down I must say. I don’t particularly give a shit whose fault it is, I’m just here to get you home or at least put you up somewhere for the night. So come on now let’s get out of here, it smells rancid”, he was hunching slightly now.
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Club (Flash Back.. Because Why The Fuck Not~)   Club (Flash Back.. Because Why The Fuck Not~) EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 12:29 pm

Well, that was his good mood ruined, Juan thought to himself as he glared at his brother with a stern expression. “Yes brother, I am quite aware it was sarcasm, I didn’t truly believe you’d come here of your own accord. What with the not so recent removal of your sense of fun… And lack of personality.”

Trying to compose himself, Juan had a sudden sense of determination not to let his brother ruin his night; he’d only just managed to cheer up, after all. If Cesare wanted to play at this game, then he’d best know who the winner was.. “More of a man than me? Does that thing between your legs even get exercised?” He laughed, in his best attempt to wind the other man up. “And it’s hardly you who has your life sorted out now is it? Father made sure of that..” The mocking expression on his face never gave away his own personal annoyance at their father; how he loved to dictate to his children. He almost pitied the elder. “And since you’re here, you must really love being told what to do..”

As Juan spat out his retorts in utter distaste of his elder brother, the girl on his lap started getting more and more bored of the situation, trying to gain attention from either of the men, she began grinding on the younger Borgia’s lap. “Now, now boys.. You’re brothers, why don’t you stop arguing and kiss and make up? I can think of a good bonding experience for you both..” She giggled, sounding nothing but like a car alarm screeching in Juan’s ear.

In a normal situation, the younger Borgia would happily be fucking this woman senseless by now, but all he was doing was getting annoyed at her fidgeting and irritating screech of a laugh.. Which to everyone else, simply sounded like a normal drunken girls laugh, but with Juan, he found things ten times more irritating when Cesare was involved. He couldn’t help but focus on his older brother. How he drove him up the wall and filled him with such anger; why he had such control of his emotions, albeit negative ones, Juan never knew. It felt like he was fixated.

“How about you butt your fat ass out of this, hm?” In that instant as he questioned his own reasoning, the younger man lost his temper, getting a choked gasp in response.

“Asshole! You both clearly have issues, but that’s just you Borgia’s all over, isn’t it? You’re nothing but the bastard son of that old man, anyway..” Struggling drunkenly, the blonde tried to remove herself from the situation, but was too late as Juan’s hand connected with the side of her head. It wasn’t so much a slap, as roughly forcing her head to the side, wrenching her neck in one jagged motion. With a yelp, the woman got up and ran off, brushing past the older Borgia, in tears.

“Yeah, run along you little slut…” Juan groaned as he slouched back into the seat.. “See what you did now? Why the hell do you think I’d go with you, Cesare?..” Picking up the drink he’d left on the table before that hideous woman disturbed him, he threw it back.

“Tell you what, brother.. Since you’ve now ruined my evening, why don’t you take a seat, have a few drinks with me and then I’ll going with you, willingly..”
Back to top Go down
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

PostSubject: Re: Club (Flash Back.. Because Why The Fuck Not~)   Club (Flash Back.. Because Why The Fuck Not~) EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 12:17 am

Huffing, Cesare scowled with disdain at the younger man. “Unfortunately whether my own accord or not, I’m here now.” As much as he didn’t want to be here and his aggravation for his brother was clear, he was in a way concerned for the younger. Lately he had been partying a lot more than usual, disappearing from home for days on end. None the less, he wouldn’t let Juan drag himself or the Borgia name down any further than their Father already had. If he wanted to act like a petulant child, then so be it. Ignoring the other man’s comment, he frowned. “Father may have messed up both of our lives, but you are hardly helping yourself with your actions.”

“I don’t obey for anyone’s wellbeing but my own and our family. Father set out for power and on his quest to get it he’s managed to alienate us in some form, would you now wish to tear us all further apart? No, rather, would you wish to now isolate yourself?” Cesare payed little attention to the woman, focusing mostly on his brother. He held back his own shock at Juan’s outburst, raising an eyebrow slightly as the woman retorted. He huffed slightly at her words, folding his arms over. He sighed as Juan once again lashed out, knowing the other man wouldn’t actually hurt her, he just wanted to scare her off. He watched as she ran off. “Was that entirely necessary?”

He rolled his eyes as the other knocked another drink back. He contemplated the others words, he felt as if he could do with a drink himself, and he’d much rather have little to no bother right now with getting the other back home or at least somewhere other than this shit hole. Sighing once more he pinched the bridge of his nose. “Fine, but no going back on your word. A couple drinks and we’re going back to my dorm. I’ll put you up for the night then you can go crawling back home sober in the morning.”

Done with talking for the moment, he took a seat, ordering himself something lighter than his previous drink, he preferred wine anyway.
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Club (Flash Back.. Because Why The Fuck Not~)   Club (Flash Back.. Because Why The Fuck Not~) EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 8:04 pm

Shrugging, Juan groaned as his brother sat down, choosing to ignore the comment he made regarding not going back on his word. “You say it’s me tearing us further apart, brother. I personally think you’re doing a pretty splendid job of that too..” With a derisive grin, he looked down his nose at his older brother.

Thrusting his hips up slightly, the younger Borgia reached to the back pocket of his jeans, pulling out a small tin, putting it on the table in front of him with a chunky metal lighter. “As for isolating myself.. I’m not.. I’m just living my own life..” Flipping the lid of the small tin open, he pulled out a joint, placing it carefully between his lips before turning the tin to face Cesare, sliding it forward as to offer. “Is that a problem?..”

Juan knew his brother was right, he had been isolating himself from his family, but anytime he tried to speak to them or do anything for them, it felt like he got nothing but ridicule or looked down on. It was easier and less painful just to avoid unnecessary interaction. They never approved of anything he did, so as time went on, he began caring less and less.

Lifting the lighter, he inhaled as he lit the tip.. “You don’t even question why I’ve refused to speak with father?” Exhaling, the corner of his lips curled up into a smirk.. “Or is it my fault as per usual?”

There was something about these chats he had with his older brother that he secretly loved, it felt like mind games, each one trying to push the other that little more.
Back to top Go down
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

PostSubject: Re: Club (Flash Back.. Because Why The Fuck Not~)   Club (Flash Back.. Because Why The Fuck Not~) EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 11:41 pm

Frowning at the other, he ignored the other's comment, knowing it would only make matters worse if he reacted as Juan wanted him to. He leaned back in his seat, shoulders tensed awkwardly. He stuck out like a sore thumb in his polo neck jumper and slacks.

Cesare knew he was being rough on the younger man, he'd always been jealous of the privileges he seemed to get and how much their father would pander to him. Cesare knew he was lucky, he too had privileges, not the ones he would've chosen, but he shouldn't complain, he had a duty to the family of course, and family meant everything to him, as did it to their father. "If that's what you call living your life...", he sighed, cutting himself off for a moment. "Do whatever you want, just stop dragging others into it, it's no problem when it doesn't affect anyone..."

If he was being truthful to himself, he knew to some degree that there was a reason for the other's outrageous behavior and habits, there had to be. He couldn't help the anger he had felt towards the other, but he also couldn't help his concern, after all he was still his younger brother, and Cesare being the eldest had always been protective of his other three siblings to some degree, more so the youngest two, he would admit. So it was only natural that he felt that it must be mostly his own doing, he had been ignoring the other as of recent, so he hadn't a clue as to how the other felt or reacted to things anymore, a lot of the time he didn't want to bother.

Shaking his head, he muttered a soft no in decline to the offer. He rolled his eyes slightly at the next question. "To be frank, I think you are both at fault to some degree, neither of you listen to each other, therefore you come to no agreements. I would question but it's not really my business or concern, if father or yourself wishes to tell me then you may do so." He paused. "Though I'm sure he had his reasons, what might your's be brother? Thrill of the sin? Or do you just love pissing father off?"

Despite the worry he shouldered, he still couldn't prevent his anger, and so they came full circle again, repeating. That said, if there was one thing the brothers had in common, it was their tendency to fall into cryptic trickery, trapping one another with their words.
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Club (Flash Back.. Because Why The Fuck Not~)   Club (Flash Back.. Because Why The Fuck Not~) EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 6:51 pm

Of course, Juan thought, it could never be someone else's fault if he was involved; even if he was only being partially blamed this time. The more his family blamed him, the more he failed to reach their expectations and the more he did wrong by the people that were meant to love him unconditionally, the more he wanted to give up even trying. What was the point? Nothing he could do was right or enough by them, so surely it was easier just to give them reason to frown upon him, that way he at least deserved it.

“I don’t listen to him..?..” The younger Borgia scoffed, taking another drag from the joint at his lips, before removing it with his thumb and index finger, exhaling. “Too right I didn’t listen to him today, brother.. And as you well know, father always has his reasons and his reasons come first, so help anyone who opposes them.. Enemy or family.”

Grunting to himself, Juan stared off in the direction of the dance floor to hide any of the sorrow he felt from the stinging of his own words. He almost wanted to tell Cesare the reason they were arguing, but what merit would it gain other than amusement to his older brother.

It had started earlier that morning when Juan had stopped by to visit their father; slowly the old man had introduced the topic of girlfriends, to which he was peculiarly delighted to find out his second oldest was single. Now Juan thought about it, even if he had a girlfriend, it probably wouldn’t have had any bearing on the conversation at all.
Once their father continued, he found out the real reasoning; he was trying to set him up with girls from other families… Other families that had a lot of influence. Families which with an alliance would benefit the Borgia’s. To top it all off, if Juan’s initial thoughts about having his father set up dates for him wasn’t bad enough, the old man had gone that step further and was already talking marriage. Needless to say, he made a swift and not so amicable exit.

Looking back at his brother, the younger Borgia’s must have looked as dejected as he felt, shaking his head, he spat out the first thing that came to his mind, trying not to look weak.. “Anyway, I would hate to drag you into this and 'problem' you, dear brother..” In the heat of the moment, he decided to throw Cesare’s own words back at him.

By now, Juan was feeling the effects of the booze and drugs buzzing inside his skull and it was getting a little harder to contain his current mood; his thoughts rampaging through his mind.

With a sigh, he slid up from his seat, picking up his glass and butting the joint out on the edge of the table… “Just getting a drink.. Back in a minute.” He needed a moment to compose himself away from Cesare.

~~~~~

Gone for no more than five minutes, the younger Borgia returned with two drinks, both a pastel shade of green in two small glasses with ice. With a smile, he sat one glass in front of the older man.. “Get that in side you.. It’ll warm you up, brother.”

Appearing to be in a better mood, whether genuinely or not, he sat back down, eyes studying his brother as he sipped from his own glass.
Back to top Go down
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

PostSubject: Re: Club (Flash Back.. Because Why The Fuck Not~)   Club (Flash Back.. Because Why The Fuck Not~) EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 12:29 am

"I am not saying he isn't wrong, only that...as horrid as his ideas are, he has our best wishes in mind. Most of the time at least." He groaned slightly in annoyance at the younger's actions. As much as he could agree that their father's nurturing ways weren't at quite the high standard they would like,'What an understatement..', he also knew that Juan didn't help the situation and in fact could be quite the brat no matter the circumstance. Then again, maybe their father had pushed too far this time.

Noticing his brother's mostly hidden discomfort, he contemplated the though for a moment. He decided it would be best to ignore the younger Borgia's dig, they could argue like champions. Almost as if waging their own war. He sighed, feeling slight guilt over his constant judging over the younger, not that he was the only one in the wrong, if they were to forgive they both needed to get off of their high horses, he had a sneaking suspicion that their father had tried knocking Juan off of his, to put it metaphorically.

He watched the other stand, nodding slightly, grateful for the moment alone to calm and compose his thoughts. He rolled his shoulders slightly, trying to relieve some of the tension that had formed. He hated places that were as crowded as this. The clouds of smoke certainly didn't make it any better. None the less, he would deal with it, Juan had gave his word that they would leave after a couple drinks. Cesare could handle that much.

Watching the younger return, Cesare frowned as a glass of a strange green liquid was placed in front of him. He didn't think the other would order for him, he knew he was better off sticking to wine..but was it worth the hassle?

"...What is this?", he picked the glass up hesitantly, inspecting the drink in confusion. He glanced over to the other, noting he seemed more at ease, though that wouldn't fool him. He knew the other was prone to putting up facades.
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Club (Flash Back.. Because Why The Fuck Not~)   Club (Flash Back.. Because Why The Fuck Not~) EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 5:25 pm

In his inebriated state, the younger Borgia had decided on something before his return to the table; he wasn’t going to let this night go to waste. Tonight, Juan was going to mess with Cesare, hence the highly alcoholic choice of drink he’d ordered; it never passed Juan’s notice how much of a lightweight his older brother was.

“..Just drink it.” He smirked playfully, looking his sibling in the eye. “..It’s only alcohol, nothing dodgy, I promise.” Again, as if trying to prove a point, he took another swig from his own cup; even though he realized Cesare knew damn well he’d do pretty much any drug there was going.

“Do me a favour tonight, Cesare. Relax. I don’t think I can deal with anymore family drama for today. Let’s just have some fun~” Suddenly he sounded chirpier. To get Cesare in the position he wanted, he’d have to get him relaxed first, which was easier said than done, but it would be worth it in the morning. Seeing his older brother totally hammered would certainly lift his mood.

Raising his glass, he gave the most genuine smile he could muster in his hazy but giddy state. “To family, dear brother.”
Back to top Go down
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

PostSubject: Re: Club (Flash Back.. Because Why The Fuck Not~)   Club (Flash Back.. Because Why The Fuck Not~) EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 2:10 pm

Eyeing up his drink once more, Cesare weighed up the likelihood of the contents of his drink, knowing his brother well. He Knew the other would probably give him something fairly strong, but if he cooperated it would be better, after all Juan was more likely to leave earlier that way. Besides, he could handle a few drinks. At least..he thought he could. Where was the harm anyway? He had been in worse situations surely.

Scoffing at the younger he held a hand up in a silencing gesture. "Alright, I get it, just calm yourself alright?", he paused, listening to the other. "You aren't the only one that doesn't want anymore drama...okay? I'll lay off..I won't push you. As you say...let's try and relax here."

He picked up the drink, nodding. "To family, Juan."

Taking a generous gulp. The burn hit him in an instant, he tensed up slightly as he held in a flinch from the strength. Determined, he finished off the remaining contents, knocking his glass back then placing it on the table as he clenched his eyes shut. Clearing his throat, he opened his eyes, looking to the younger and leaning back slightly.

God knows what that drink was, but he regretted drinking it that fast.
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Club (Flash Back.. Because Why The Fuck Not~)   Club (Flash Back.. Because Why The Fuck Not~) EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 6:55 pm

Knocking the drink back like a shot, Juan kept a perfectly pleasant smile as he felt the liquid trailing a satisfying burn all the way down to his stomach where it felt like a small warming fire.

“Nice?..” He placed his empty glass back on the table. “That’s one of my favourites.”

Looking over to his brother, Juan suddenly felt very aware of his elder sibling, his eyes lingered over the fine features of his face, like he’d never realised how handsome he was before that night. Which would be a lie; he definitely knew and had sinfully stared in the past, but it was soon pushed aside as admiration… But right now, his mind was wandering to all sorts of places as of its own accord.

Just watching his brother, the younger Borgia suddenly found it difficult not to laugh. Not for any particular reason, other than the overwhelming need to or maybe from the lewd thoughts his brain had so kindly supplied him. Clearly the weed was stronger from this new supplier; he’d made a mental note before chuckling to himself.

“Sorry…” He cleared his throat, trying to compose himself; eyes twinkling as they met Cesare’s. “You do know that I admire you, Cesare?.. You always seem to have it so neatly held together.” Leaning forward on the table, his smile turned into more of a dirty challenging smirk as his foot brushed against the older man’s leg. “Just for one night, I’d love to see you lose it… You’re not as much of a goody two shoes as you make out.”
Back to top Go down
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

PostSubject: Re: Club (Flash Back.. Because Why The Fuck Not~)   Club (Flash Back.. Because Why The Fuck Not~) EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 12:42 pm

Opening his eyes slowly, Cesare sighed, throat tingling from the burn of the alcohol, stomach turning slightly. "S..Strong...but good, I guess."

Feeling the burn settle almost pleasantly, Cesare could now feel the affects of the alcohol. With that strong drink on top of what would usually already make him dizzy, he was now less alert.. All his former worries and stresses had been erased from his mind in this moment. All he could think about was the chaos around him and the need to curl up and sleep. Was this what it was to feel relaxed?

Looking over to his brother now, he grinned lopsided, unsure as to why he did so, but staring into the younger Borgia's eyes seemed to amuse him in that moment. The other looked relaxed, calm from his previous fretting. Glancing closer, he could feel his hyper awareness to his surroundings, now focused on Juan. The other had a firm jaw, slight stubble growing through, making him look more rugged but still incredibly handsome. He hadn't noticed the younger's features in such depth till now. The other really had grown up so quickly, and Cesare felt almost even more guilty for not noticing. The last he had properly bothered to notice his brother had been long ago when they were young. That seemed hardly fair to the other.

Shaking himself slightly, he would ignore those thoughts for the moment. There was no point in dwelling on the past.

Now his focus had returned, his eyes roamed further, taking in the younger's form. His distraction almost caused him to miss his brother's words. Eyes returning to the other's own hazy eyes, Cesare titled his head slightly to the side, running the words through his mind. Grunting, he nodded slowly in understanding. He didn't deserve the other's admiration in his own mind. What he did deserve was something that no one could give him, because he had to seek it out himself.

"I'm humbled to know that I'm admired. As much as I may seem disappointed or uptight, I do admire you also, you've tried your best Juan, what more can you do?" Shuddering slightly, he stared up at Juan. He was...unsure as to whether that action was intended or not, but looking into the other's challenging smirk proved difficult to believe that could be anything but. "I'm not always as 'held together' as you might think, though I try to for the sake of keeping up appearances, baby brother..."

"You really think I try to come across as such? What might you be insinuating? I'm sure there are many things you would love to see..." Leaning forward a little also, Cesare's grin turned into an almost sinister smirk.

Last edited by GrandAsster on Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Club (Flash Back.. Because Why The Fuck Not~)   Club (Flash Back.. Because Why The Fuck Not~) EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 6:46 pm

A small moment of reality hit him as Cesare appeared to be reacting just how he hoped; this was his brother and in that instant he was fully prepared to bed him.

“I’m not sure if that’s a complement or not, Cesare..” Once again he laughed, clearly not actually taking insult. “But you’re always so seemingly dutiful and busy with work…”

It didn’t take the younger Borgia very long to realise he didn’t care that they were siblings, it was hard to tell if that was the drugs and alcohol talking or just his general outlook. “I’ve been feeling neglected, dear brother…”

The last few words the older man spoke and that damned smirk across his lips sent a shiver up Juan’s spine; his cheeks felt warm as he held a steady gaze with the other. “So… I guess what I’m ‘insinuating’ is that you need to unwind and I need sooome… Attention…” Once again, he teasingly ran a foot up the inner side of Cesare’s leg, intertwining them.

“Why don’t you prove to me that you’re not a goody two shoes and show me what you’re capable of…That I’d like to see..” Subconsciously he licked his lips, leaning in ever closer, apparently losing awareness of the surrounding room and the people who might see.
Back to top Go down
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

PostSubject: Re: Club (Flash Back.. Because Why The Fuck Not~)   Club (Flash Back.. Because Why The Fuck Not~) EmptyWed Apr 13, 2016 9:56 pm

Smiling ever so slightly, Cesare shuffled impatiently in his seat, finding that the air seemed to be getting quite a bit thinner in the packed club. "I try to attend to all the work I'm given so I can at least have a semi normal life...I guess". The older Borgia realised he was beginning to feel a lot warmer the longer they sat opposite each other, he wanted to move closer, lean in towards the younger as they spoke. "You have? Well...maybe we should change that..."

Still no closer to sobering up, and barely paying attention to the surroundings or anything Juan might have been saying, Cesare smiled coyly as the other's cheeks heated up. He felt his own cheeks warming as the younger man entwined their legs together.

"I don't need to prove anything..." Leaning in closer, the older man pressed a kiss to the younger, grabbing onto the others hands and standing up, tugging the the other's arm. "Perhaps we should find somewhere quieter..."
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Club (Flash Back.. Because Why The Fuck Not~)   Club (Flash Back.. Because Why The Fuck Not~) EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 1:11 am

As much as Juan was in the moment and in a complete haze, a thought somewhere deep in his mind fully expected Cesare to realise his intentions and run a mile... But this.. This was new to him. Maybe his elder sibling wasn't quite as uptight as he'd thought or the absinthe had hit him a little harder than expected.. Either way, this was too good to be true.

Feeling Cesare's lips press against his own, the younger Borgia leaned in, instantly wanting more; he was completely thrown off when his arm was tugged. He was sure the other man had said something, it sounded garbled but with some effort he managed to make sense of the words... "Right... Yeah.." He looked around as if he'd only just realised they were still in a crowded place, briefly he made eye contact with someone who had been looking at them, but he'd be fucked if he knew them or not. He could see them, they were a bit fuzzy but he could barely register their features and decided it was a brilliant idea to flip them off.

"Let's go'en" Suddenly it felt like all the chemicals of the evening had hit him hard, but there was nothing in the world that was going to stop from nailing his brother tonight. Legs barely allowing this body to stay upright, he grabbed onto his brother and staggered towards the exit like it was an instinct; he'd maneuvered these floors in varying states of intoxication for years.

It felt like it had taken an age to get through the club, weaving in and out of people but impressively enough he'd bumped into minimal people... He thought.. The wet alcoholic stain on his shirt said otherwise though.

Fresh cold air hit Juan hard and he inhaled deepLy, but didn't yet stop until they reached an alleyway not too far away. It appeared to be deserted. Flopping his back against a nearby wall, he grinned and finally looked back at Cesare. "You bett'r not...." he slurred his words, tucking his fingers into the waistband of the older man's trousers and tugging him forward. "go back n yer word."

Pressing his body flush against the others, he leaned in, whispering.. "I wanna do unspeakable things to you, brother..."
Back to top Go down
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

PostSubject: Re: Club (Flash Back.. Because Why The Fuck Not~)   Club (Flash Back.. Because Why The Fuck Not~) EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 1:58 am

Stumbling and dodging his way through the crowd, with his brother pressed close, Cesare tried his best to navigate through the club, finding it too warm and definitely too public for what was about to happen. He wouldn’t say this was thought through at all, otherwise this wouldn’t be happening, but he also wouldn’t deny the fact that he had thought about this at times. Not often, and certainly not without at least a couple of drinks, but his mind had definitely drifted more times than he could count on his hands to what it might be like, no matter how wrong he might find it.

None the less, now was not the time to think of such things, especially in his intoxicated state. His hazy vision didn’t make this any easier. Passing by the few people who may have seen them didn’t bother him too much, it’s not as if they’d recognise either of them, especially when it was so dark.

Half following his brother now, Cesare held onto the younger’s arm. Finally making it outside, he felt the cold breeze hit his heated face, the night air raising goose bumps on his exposed arms. They had mostly managed to maneuver their way through the club unscathed. Following Juan down the street and towards an alley, he stumbled slightly, frowning down towards the pavement for daring to attempt in tripping him. He stared at the younger Borgia as he was pulled forward by his trousers. “Hm...I wouldn’t…I’m here aren’t I?” he slurred slightly, trying his best to hold himself together. He kissed the other once more, leaning into him as he did. “Go’ahead n’try….”
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Club (Flash Back.. Because Why The Fuck Not~)   Club (Flash Back.. Because Why The Fuck Not~) EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 2:30 pm

With the weight of Cesare leaning on him, Juan found himself pressed firmly against the wall, returning the kiss with fervor. He was in two minds as he imagined his brother taking him, but this wasn't some man he'd just met that night, this was Cesare; the dick of a brother who's very existence was enough to piss him off.

Even in this state, he managed to process a few sinister thoughts, the idea of being able to rub this into a sober Cesare's face in the morning would make his entire year; especially if he'd be the one to do the fucking.

"I ... very much intend to..." The younger Borgia reached up, taking his older sibling's lip between his teeth and bit down, not enough to draw blood, but enough to cause some level of discomfort. As he did this, he leaned his full body weight on the other trying to reverse their positions, but even as his brain processed the situation, his body had little coordination and he wasn't sure if he was pushing or stumbling.
Back to top Go down
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

PostSubject: Re: Club (Flash Back.. Because Why The Fuck Not~)   Club (Flash Back.. Because Why The Fuck Not~) EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 5:37 pm

Cesare half glared half smirked down at the other, eyes boring into the other as they kissed, he gripped at the younger's biceps firmly. His head swam slightly from the intensity of it. The environment around him blurred until everything but the two of them was utter darkness. He had no recollection of how they had gotten to where they were, nor did he realise fully what they were doing. All he knew was that he wanted Juan in that moment, no matter how much he loved to hate him...he couldn't escape his slightly beyond fraternal feelings for the idiot.

He didn't doubt that the other would probably use this against him in the morning, though he found himself caring less and less as time went on. His thoughts started to meld into one big mess of drunken stupor, his reactions slowing and his vision becoming more warped.

"Mm, is that..s-so?", wincing slightly as he was bitten, Cesare growled into the kiss, pulling away briefly so he could press another rough kiss to the younger, tongue pushing past his lips. He felt himself shuddering as his balance was compromised from the alcohol. As the younger leaned into him fully, he lost almost all function in his legs, stumbling back. He gripped the other's shirt with one hand and shoulder with the other, trying to regain his balance, though as he tried to pull himself up and around he ended up knocking into one of the metal bins next to them, grunting as his back slammed into it with force.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Club (Flash Back.. Because Why The Fuck Not~)   Club (Flash Back.. Because Why The Fuck Not~) Empty

Back to top Go down

Club (Flash Back.. Because Why The Fuck Not~)
Page 1 of 1