Welcome to the Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watch your Back

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Gym in the Cellars

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Assassino

Assassino

The Gym in the Cellars - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gym in the Cellars   The Gym in the Cellars - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 3:50 pm

'Damnit' Shay cursed to himself. Haytham was right, as much as he almost didn't care right now, it would be a different story in a few minutes if they did continue that way. This was the only disadvantage to getting intimate on the spur of the moment, but there was more than one way to get off.

Groaning, the younger man steadied himself as Haytham began to jerk them both off. Feeling the others cock pressed against his own, Shay almost completely forgot the previous set back.

Resting his head in the nook of the others neck, his lips brushed against skin, feeling the delicate difference in texture of the scar around Haytham's neck. Feeling compelled, Shay pressed his lips against the marred skin as he trailed a hand down the man's lower abdomen and to his cock, now wanting more friction on his own.

Moving slowly at first, he thumbed the head of Haytham's cock with practised skill, slowly picking up the pace. Gently bucking his own hips, a breathy moan escaped him as the other worked him.

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Gym in the Cellars   The Gym in the Cellars - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 5:17 pm

This felt amazing, he didn't want to stop, just to stay in the moment. Shay had also gotten into things and between them they were getting into a frenzy of sensation. The feel of lips on his neck were driving him crazy and he grabbed at Shay's hair but not to push him away but pull him closer and then grabbed at the other man's back as he got closer to coming his other hand still on both of them, growling at Shay's touch.

He knew it was a bad idea to let anyone else know but then it wasn't anyone elses damn business and being grand master had to be good for something, it wouldn't be like he'd show favourtism. He wasn't that kind of man.

"Shay" he growled out, wanting to know the other was okay and at least enjoying himself, "later it will be much better than this."
Back to top Go down
https://assassinsuni.forumotion.co.uk
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: The Gym in the Cellars   The Gym in the Cellars - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 6:58 pm

Now almost completely unable to function beyond the pleasure building inside him, Shay found himself groaning and panting, his hips erratically jerking and searching for release.

As the feeling was mounting up, Shay quickened the pace of his hand. "I--uh.... I don't... doubt it.." He could barely  speak as he was reaching his limit.

A few moments later he moaned the others name somewhat incoherently as his back arched, coming over both of their abdomens. Riding out the pleasure, his hand lightly squeezed the other, still trying to jerk him off in a now jagged rhythm.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Gym in the Cellars   The Gym in the Cellars - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 7:32 pm

The sounds Shay made were nothing short of delicious, especially when he tipped over the edge and came. Haytham wondered what he'd also look like, the vision was useful but no substitute. He was going to find out soon enough though and the wait would be worth it. As shudders took hold of the other man, he felt them all the way to his cock and he wasn't far behind Cormac as his release joined the others with a groan.

He held the other man to him, ignoring the weight for the moment  just breathing through the orgasm enjoying every second, arms  loosely around the others hips still rubbing against him but slower now as the euphoria ebbed.

Relaxing his hold, Haytham reached for his ripped shirt using it to start cleaning up their sticky mess where he could reach still pressed under Shay's body.
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: The Gym in the Cellars   The Gym in the Cellars - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 4:56 pm

Panting, Shay found himself resting a good portion of his weight on the other man as they both laid in the aftermath of orgasm. Body feeling heavy, his mind traced the evenings events with amusement.

"I err..." Shay chuckled lightly.." I was hopin' we were going to try somethin' different t'night.. I wasn't disappointed." Regaining his senses, the man shifted to give Haytham some more space to move. As nice as it felt to be so close to the other, he had no idea how he really felt; this could just be a pleasant distraction.... However, hopefully a recurring one.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Gym in the Cellars   The Gym in the Cellars - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 6:08 pm

Haytham cleared his throat self consciously, " Yes well, i certainly hadn't planned...that..." he finished cleaning himself as Shay moved and handed him the ruined shirt to wipe his body down with. He was still high from the orgasm but desperately trying to clutch at some sense.

When his breathing slowed a little more he thought a moment to himself, "I think that the rest of the sparring will have to wait for another day, I'll meet you in your room shortly, i have to sort some things out first and then if you really are serious, we can get started properly." his next words echoed Shays from earlier, "that is unless you're shy?"

He reached for his trousers, it was one thing to wander the house shirtless but another totally stark naked, he didn't want to get caught. He could feel a bruise forming on his jaw as well, a little ice or something was needed. He felt a little drunk almost but certainly did not want that to be the last orgasm with Shay he'd have tonight. A small niggling doubt still lingered and if Shay decided that he'd had enough, Haytham wouldn't pursue the matter.
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: The Gym in the Cellars   The Gym in the Cellars - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 7:17 pm

Taking the torn shirt, Shay wiped at a small damp area on the front of his hip and slightly toward his abdomen. His skin now prickled slightly as the aircon suddenly seemed to become more noticeable.

The younger man was starting to think the other always sounded controlled and professional no matter the situation; that was until he challenged him. "Shy?.." He laughed. "I can't say that's somethin' I've ever been accused of."

Finally standing up, Shay grabbed his vest and trousers, slipping them back on. "I''l be waitin'." With a smirk, the man grabbed the soiled top to throw in the bin on the way up to his room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Gym in the Cellars   The Gym in the Cellars - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Gym in the Cellars
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Dark :: The Old Stuff :: RPG threads-
Jump to: