Welcome to the Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watch your Back

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Uni Roof Top

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

Uni Roof Top - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uni Roof Top   Uni Roof Top - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 11:37 pm

Smirk evident on his face, Federico nodded in agreement. "Sure, but what matters is that you will do it, because it's me, and you can't get enough of me, haha."

Finishing of his own joint, he flicked the butt off to he side, making sure that it wasn't lit anymore."Good, I'm glad, maybe I can finally what the cunt suffer for once. Um...no...thanks, I'll watch and if need be help out with the bust, the sex is all on you, mate".
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Uni Roof Top   Uni Roof Top - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 12:03 am

"I'll do anything for you babe~" Looking at the other, Juan winked.

"Spoilsport, if she's anything like Vieri, I'll need a gag.... and a paper bag.. Maybe two."Standing up with a bit of a stumble, he continued. "Think I might get to work.. Or see if I can find Cesare, I'm so fucking horny today."
Back to top Go down
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

PostSubject: Re: Uni Roof Top   Uni Roof Top - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 12:07 am

"Sounds like you've been smoking bit too much of these today, babe~ Go fuck your brother, then maybe I won't feel so bad about what Ezio and I do behind closed doors...~" Federico also stood up.

"Hahah, good luck with that, one to cover her face the other to throw up into? Maybe you should just throw up on her face, might look better.."
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Uni Roof Top   Uni Roof Top - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 12:30 am

"That was my third... Rough night." With a laugh, Juan brushed past Federico, patting him on the shoulder as he went by.

"Think I might just do that... Or be fucked. Fucking cunt has a complex and likes to be in charge." With a groan, he carried on toward the edge of the building.

"That would make for some brilliant photos~ anyway, I'll keep you updated. See you around mate." With that, he put his weight on his right hand a leap of the building, landing on the storage container with the finesse of an elephant.
Back to top Go down
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

PostSubject: Re: Uni Roof Top   Uni Roof Top - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 12:35 am

"Hahahaha, good luck then. Say hey to Cesare for me, and try not to break anything."

Chuckling as the other man left, Federico supposed he best return to class.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uni Roof Top   Uni Roof Top - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Uni Roof Top
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Dark :: The Old Stuff :: RPG threads-
Jump to: