Welcome to the Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watch your Back

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cesare's Place

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

Cesare's Place Empty
PostSubject: Cesare's Place   Cesare's Place EmptyThu May 12, 2016 12:25 am

Living alone was both a privilege and comfort, especially at the University. Being a Borgia, Cesare had managed to get together enough funds to set up a reasonably sized room that was comfortable enough for him. Upon entering, there is a luxury kitchenette to the right, with an kitchen island for eating at. To the left is a small bathroom with a bath, sink and toilet. The rest of the room serves as the living room with a sofa and small tv in the far right corner, and a bookcase and reading nook to the far left. The reading nook also had a window view out onto a small courtyard. The door to the bedroom was on the far right, opposite from the tv area. Inside the bedroom was a double bed in the left corner of the room, with a desk and chair past the foot of the bed, filled with books paper work and important documents. A wardrobe and chest of drawers were on the right side of the room.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Cesare sat at his desk, his lamp on for extra light as he worked his way through exam notes and documents his father had given him. He took a sip from the glass of red wine he had been nursing for the best part of an hour, too focused on the task at hand. Half of this paperwork seemed pointless considering he wasn't actually a priest yet and wasn't officially allowed to be filling out such things, but this is what happens when your father decides what your destiny in life is.
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

Cesare's Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cesare's Place   Cesare's Place EmptyThu May 12, 2016 12:44 am

Juan could never make sense why Cesare never let him have a key, beyond the obvious fact of them hating each other, but he usually ended up letting him in... or he forced entry, either way, he got in.

Knocking on the door in a drug induced haze, he waited for a reply."Cesare~ Brother~ Open up"
Back to top Go down
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

Cesare's Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cesare's Place   Cesare's Place EmptySun May 15, 2016 11:41 pm

Rolling his eyes, the older Borgia clenched his fist, punching the desk beneath his hand. Now he had another problem to deal with. Perhaps if I don't reply, he will leave...

Shaking his head, Cesare stood, knocking back the rest of his wine, feeling even worse than he had moments before. If he had thought spending the night working on his father's documents was bad, what he might be subjected to next must be truly horrific.

It's not like he had to let the younger man in, though if he didn't Juan would most likely find his way in. It was usually easier just to get it over with without fuss. Packing away all of his paperwork and other important things, Cesare stretched, feeling overworked bones crack beneath skin. Making his way through to the kitchen he poured out another glass of wine for himself, he hesitantly got out a glass for Juan, pouring some out for him also. He then walked to the door slowly, opening it cautiously.

"What do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

Cesare's Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cesare's Place   Cesare's Place EmptyMon May 16, 2016 12:01 am

"Is that truly any way to speak to your dearest younger brother?" Juan chimed, a smile plastered on his face as he watched his brother's quite clearly pissed off expression.

"Just want some company.. You're not too busy to allow me that are you, Cesare?" Pressing his hand against the door, he pushed past, allowing himself in.

"How do you just sit in here all by yourself so often? Don't you get bored?" He looked around his brother's apartment, sneering at how normal and plain it was. Sure it was nice, but also rigid... Just perfect for Cesare.
Back to top Go down
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

Cesare's Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cesare's Place   Cesare's Place EmptyMon May 16, 2016 12:13 am

Grunting as the younger Borgia barged in, he sighed. "Come in why don't you..."

Scratching the back of his neck, Cesare went to pick up his glass, already dreading how this might pan out. His brother was clearly wasted, and it seemed like the possibility of coming down from his high was far off.

"Well actually I was...pretty busy...work doesn't complete itself after all. What have you been smoking Juan?" Grumbling, Cesare found it difficult not to worry for the other man, as much as he detested the younger.

"No. I have my books, I have my computer, I have my wine. Why are you here, Juan?"
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

Cesare's Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cesare's Place   Cesare's Place EmptyMon May 16, 2016 12:33 am

"What have I been smoking?.. Surely the question you should be asking is what haven't I been smoking?" Slightly manic, Juan beamed as he wandered his brother's room like he'd lost something... other than his mind.

"Boring life for a boring person I suppose~" Stopping on the other side of the room, the younger Borgia turned to face the other man, a small smirk on his lips.

"... and because I'm such a nice brother, I thought I would stop by to entertain you~" Stalking back over to Cesare with minimal stumbling, Juan leaned in closely, whispering. "So... I guess in answer to your earlier question, I'm here for you cock? If you still have one."
Back to top Go down
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

Cesare's Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cesare's Place   Cesare's Place EmptyMon May 16, 2016 10:21 pm

Watching the other man wander about irritated the older man ever so slightly, he could feel a headache building up already due to the younger Borgia's antics.

"Can you stand still for one moment, I swear to god, you can be like a blasted lap dog at times", he picked up Juan's glass, shoving it into the other's hand."Let's be done with the pleasantries."

Suddenly tensing up as the younger man leaned into him, Cesare growled. "Of course I have you impudent fool. I am not interested in playing one of your sick games, I have work to do. Now you can either get some rest on the sofa or get out."

Swiftly turning on his heels, Cesare began making his way back into his bedroom, sipping at the wine in his glass. After all, he didn't want to gain it's side affects whilst his brother was here.
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

Cesare's Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cesare's Place   Cesare's Place EmptyMon May 16, 2016 11:00 pm

"One of my sick games? Can I really take all the credit for the sick shit we do?" Having taken the glass, Juan stared down at the contents, wine wasn't his favourite, but it was free alcohol, there didn't really seem like a reason to complain.

Taking a sip from his glass, he eyed the elder Borgia up as he headed for his bedroom, paying special attention to his ass. Blood brother or not, Cesare was gorgeous. A total twat, but gorgeous.

Shaking his head as if to dislodge distracting thoughts, Juan crept in behind the other, stopping to lean on the door frame, wine still in hand. "You need a break as much as the rest of us, brother." Voice silky smooth, his words could be taken as quite genuine. "I only wish to see you unwind, and if I can be of assistance in that respect..." A small but more sinister smirk curled at his lips.

Back to top Go down
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

Cesare's Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cesare's Place   Cesare's Place EmptyTue May 24, 2016 10:51 pm

"Let's not forget who started this. I've taken part in this game, trying my best not to let it get to me", he leaned over his desk, turning the lamp on. As much as Cesare did deny whatever this thing was between them, he couldn't say he completely didn't enjoy it. Just as he couldn't say he completely hated his brother. Sure, Juan was a dick, but he was also loyal to a fault, and devilishly handsome.

Turning back towards Juan as he spoke, Cesare couldn't help the slight upturn of his lips. "I would not be permitted much of a break if it were decided by some", he glanced into his brother's eyes curiously. He didn't reply to the younger's next words, walking slowly towards Juan now.

He stopped as he stood but an arms length away.
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

Cesare's Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cesare's Place   Cesare's Place EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 3:19 pm

"Yeah, well, he can suck it up.." Juan's feelings towards his father were mixed at best and he instantly knew who Cesare was talking about. It was almost a competition between both of the brothers as to who was treated worse by their parent. Juan appeared to be the one that was doted on and got away with more, but in reality, he often felt ignored. Cesare seemed to see that his little brother getting away with more was out of love, but to Juan, it was because their father didn't have the time of day to see who he really was.

Closing the distance between the two of them, the younger Borgia roughly tugged in Cesare's hips, crushing their bodies together. . "Unlike father, I wouldn't see you stressed...." Leaning in, Juan continued in a whisper. "Brother... Let loose... Enjoy the moment..." Now brushing lips against the other's ear, even more quiet and husky than before, he uttered indecently.".. I want to fuck."
Back to top Go down
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

Cesare's Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cesare's Place   Cesare's Place EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 11:09 pm

The older Borgia faltered at his brother's words, taking a moment to let them sink in. He couldn't help his small amused sigh as he almost smiled. Though they often fought, and couldn't see eye to eye on many things, there was always one thing they could almost come to terms and agree with. Their father.

More often than not they both had their disagreement over who was treated  better by their father. They had been this way for a number of years, always fighting and shouting over who made him more proud or who was more of a disgrace in his eyes. However, if their was one thing they both had in common, it was how much they wanted unconditional affection from Rodrigo. Juan was almost always cast aside or simply neglected, where as Cesare was forced to abide by certain rules and pressured into sustaining an amount of order and regulations. This had an affect on both of them, and how they saw each other, it was clear they had a lot of resentment towards one another.

"Hnh..?", gasping as he was pulled towards the other, Cesare's face heated up lightly, he gazed straight into his brother's eyes. "Juan, we shouldn't...", he protested unconvincingly, relaxing into the younger man's hold, shuddering lightly as the younger Borgia's lips pressed to his ear.

One arm snaking around the other's waist, Cesare raised his other arm, his hand grasping Juan's chin, turning the other's face. Leaning forward, the oldest of the two pressed a chaste kiss to the other's lips, letting his body language provide the answer.
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

Cesare's Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cesare's Place   Cesare's Place EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 8:49 pm

"You're right, brother..." Smirk twisting into something sinister and lecherous, Juan teased the other man, taking pure delight in the knowledge of what they were about to do. ".. But then, we weren't taught to play by the rules."

Almost brutally, the younger Borgia grabbed the other by the shirt collar, crushing their lips together violently; nipping and sucking at Cesare's lips, heatedly. This seemed to be their usual routine. Juan didn't have it in him to fuck his brother lovingly, he never fucked anyone like that, but with Cesare, the rougher, the better.
Back to top Go down
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

Cesare's Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cesare's Place   Cesare's Place EmptySat Jul 02, 2016 10:46 pm

The edge of the older mans mouth quirked up into an almost smile, arm tightening around the other as he nodded in agreement. "You make a good point. We never have been the best at playing fair..."

Grunting as he was tugged by the shirt, Cesare closed his eyes tight instinctively. Instantly, he felt the younger Borgias lips press against his own, rough and violent, pulling a small groan from him. He grasped at the others arms, squeezing hard as he pushed back, biting at the other's bottom lip as they kissed intensely, barely leaving space for air.

Hand moving up slowly, Cesare grasped at Juan's hair, fist enclosing the strands in a firm grasp.
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

Cesare's Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cesare's Place   Cesare's Place EmptySun Jul 03, 2016 6:14 pm

It was probably mad to think that your own flesh and blood tasted better than anyone else. Juan had been with many people, men and woman from all different backgrounds, but there was nothing like Cesare. He was as much an addiction as all of the other vices the younger Borgia had come to love throughout the years. Was this his safest addiction, or the most dangerous, he often questioned himself, but with very little care for an actual answer.

As the fist clenched in his hair, a pained but all too pleased groan caught in Juan's throat. The corner of his mouth twitched into a smirk as he sank his teeth into the delicate flesh of his brother's lip, hard enough to draw a few droplets of blood, only releasing when the coppery taste tainted his mouth.

"Are you going to fuck me, or make sweet love to me?" Juan jibed, attempting to provoke the older man into a more vicious stance. "...Or maybe you'd rather me tie you up and fuck you?" He snorted derisively, knowing he'd wouldn't be successful in topping Cesare, nor was he sure he even wanted to try anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cesare's Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cesare's Place   Cesare's Place Empty

Back to top Go down

Cesare's Place
Page 1 of 1