Welcome to the Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watch your Back

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DRAGONS ARE COOL!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

DRAGONS ARE COOL! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DRAGONS ARE COOL!   DRAGONS ARE COOL! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 4:11 pm

The elf yanked his hair tightly making him hiss a little. This was the Fenris he adored, that edge of vicious. With lips locked to his he could barely breathe with the intensity of the kiss. This was so good. But Fenris was wrong, he'd never even hoped that he'd join both the mages, and had expected to be punched in the face rather than this.

Dazed as Fenris pulled Anders away from him, Hawke wondered what he was up to and froze in place wondering what was about to happen. Anders was displayed at perfect level all pale pink skin and smudges of sandy hair looking delectable. Hawke stood from his position near the steps without thinking but stopped at the look on Fenris's face. He was the one in control here, what he said went. The frustration made him wipe a trembling hand over his face, trying to slow his heart rate and calm down, failing as his hands drifted down to his hard cock and stroke watching them both.

He cleared his throat, "how do you want to do this? Take me as i take Anders or what?" he stared at them both licking his lips.
Back to top Go down
https://assassinsuni.forumotion.co.uk
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

PostSubject: Re: DRAGONS ARE COOL!   DRAGONS ARE COOL! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 9:11 pm

Moaning into the rough kiss, the healer grasped Fenris' biceps, trying to keep his balance as the other assaulted his mouth. He couldn't get enough once they'd started. He probably should thank Hawke for this later, if it weren't for him this wouldn't be happening right now and probably never would without the younger mage's input. After all, as much as he and Fenris didn't see eye to eye?  Anders truly found the other fascinating and had always respected him to some.degree. not to.mention the guy was unbearably attractive.

Anders made a surprisde8sound as the elf suddenly pulled him none to gently over to an edge of the bathing area, pushing down firmly so he was sitting on the edge. Fave heating up red as his legs were parted,  the apostate sighed softly, a small moan escaping as the elf pressed their bodies close, kissing him passionately, hands wandering across his bare flesh.

Hesitantly, the ex grey warden's arms slid up across the elf's shoulders, on hand running through the soft short white hairs at the back of Fenris' neck.

At Hawke's words, Anders shyly looked up to Fenris in question.
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: DRAGONS ARE COOL!   DRAGONS ARE COOL! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 11:58 pm

The possibilities ran through Fenris's mind, knowing it was his choice as the other two men would correctly assume his defiance if forced other wise. It seemed to be quite an easy decision, he could make Hawke take the middle, that way he didn't have to touch Anders any further, but that wasn't it. Part of him didn't want to see Hawke fucking the other mage, but another part was curious to touch Anders further. To dominate him and make him watch as Hawke dominated another man in front of him.

"No." The elf spoke bluntly as his hands ran further up the blonde mage's thigh, stopping just short of his cock. "I'm staying just where I am." With that, long fingers snaked around Anders's length, slowly and teasingly thumbing the head. "Take me, Hawke." Finally, the elf turned back to face the blonde's reaction, a daring looking in his eyes. "I take it you approve?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: DRAGONS ARE COOL!   DRAGONS ARE COOL! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2016 1:04 pm

"Is it my birthday or something?" Hawke muttered under his breath as he made his way over to the pair. Thankfully the water seemed to be permanently heated or they'd be freezing by now.

He leaned in to place a gentle kiss at the side of Anders' mouth, running his hand through his hair affectionately. It would be the first time they'd fucked and Fenris was in for a treat, Anders blushed, moaned and moved so erotically sometimes, he really knew how to get a man going. And the mage? He wasn't going to know what hit him! Fenris was rough and forceful, seeming to know every single erotic spot on a body, almost boundless energy and a knack for making you want to give him more.

Leaning over to the tray with oils on he picked one up and smelled it before deciding that the pine scent was perfect for the elf, spiky and fresh, full of life. He bit lightly at the elfs shoulder where a small set of scars were almost hidden by the pale glowing lyrium lines knowing it would send waves of tiny shocks down them.

Emptying a little oil into his hands he replaced the botle on the tray and rubbed them together, a light hint of pine forest mingling with the steam. Hawke then paid attention to Fenris' back, massaging the knots in his shoulders and at the base of his spine. As much as the elf hated the lines, Hawke loved them, they made the tanned man so beautiful as they framed his perfect body, he couldn't help reaching around to rub Fenris' hard cock as he pressed full length behind him, settling for rubbing his own erection against the smaller mans arse while he played with his nipples and kissed the back of his neck and ran his beard over the sensitive spot by his ear. That left the elf free to begin with Anders and Hawke thought his head might explode before too long at this situation.
Back to top Go down
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

PostSubject: Re: DRAGONS ARE COOL!   DRAGONS ARE COOL! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2016 5:17 pm

Breath hitching, as long fingers gripped his cock, he felt a small grin spread across his face. At the elf's question, Anders smiled coyly. "I'd like to feel one of you inside me right now, of course I approve." With that said, he pulled the elf closer as Hawke approached, accepting the kiss from the other mage eagerly.

The healer couldn't help his eyes from wandering over the two men in front of him, scanning every inch of their bodies. He found himself having to hold back from groaning at the sight of them both. Hawke's hands running over Fenris' body, paying attention to the lyrium lines. Tilting his head up, the apostate pressed numerous kisses to the tanned chest, nipping softly, hand coming up to run over the toned muscle of his abs, until finally settling on gripping at the elf's hips.
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: DRAGONS ARE COOL!   DRAGONS ARE COOL! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2016 8:31 pm

The elf couldn't help but lean into Hawke's touch. The darker haired man was the only one that had been allowed to touch the marks on his body so freely; it was no secret that he found them appealing, at least aesthetically so. This had bothered Fenris somewhat at first, but now he sought a small amount of comfort in the thought.

Grinding his hips back against Hawke's cock as it pressed against his arse, a small moan escaped his lips as his sudden position become overwhelmingly erotic. A mage either side of him. The thought not at all a repulsive one, it didn't matter what either man was, just that they sought the same release.

Gently biting his lip, Fenris reached to tilt Anders's chin up, before placing several delicate kisses along his jaw, soon followed by a sharp nip on the sensitive pale skin of the mages neck. Breaking away, the tanned man eyed the other up for a reaction, knowing the bite was rough enough to at least make the other wince a little. Once satisfied, Fenris moved away slightly, grabbing the closest bottle of oil he could, unlike Hawke, not caring what it smelled of. Things like that had little meaning to the elf.

Grabbing Anders' leg, Fenris forcefully positioned him, pushing him back into a more horizontal position and pulling his hips closer. Emptying oil all over his fingers, the elf put the bottle off to the side before running a hand up the blonde's thigh as his other hand made it's way to his entrance, teasing at the tight knot of muscle. Slowly, he began to press a finger into the other man, as leaned back against Hawke, making sure he had a good view too.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: DRAGONS ARE COOL!   DRAGONS ARE COOL! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2016 9:07 pm

Hawke leaned forward as Fenris moved, hands still roaming and teasing, the occasional nip to the back as he watched the elf pleasure his other lover, tanned fingers disapearing inside pale flesh.

Sucking on the soft fleshy lobe of the pointy ear he managed to squeeze out some words, "I had him this morning," he bit up the outside of his ear, "I had to muffle his mouth as he was screaming as i pleasured him." Hawke bit the back of his neck and moved a hand down the crack of the elfs' arse to press at his entrance. "Anders won't need stretching, he'll still be...soft...and...welcoming." With the last 3 words he punctuated them by pushing a thick greased finger inside the tanned man.

He groaned at the sensation. Heat and friction on his digit promising more when he finally put his cock in there and fucked the elf senseless, wondering what it was going to feel like with sweet Anders on the other side. Moaning again at the thought he used his free hand to jerk himself off, unable to wait, feeling like he'd explode.
Back to top Go down
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

PostSubject: Re: DRAGONS ARE COOL!   DRAGONS ARE COOL! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2016 1:14 am

Sighing softly, the healer leaned into the elf's touch, wincing slightly from the sharp sting of a bite. He grinned slightly at that, grasping at the other to try and get him to come back closer. His attention drew away from the elf for a moment as he glanced up at Hawke, smiling hesitantly. They had both agreed to try this, and as much as the apostate was eager he couldn't help but feel the slight concern in the back of his mind, mostly fear of doing something wrong, because he knew that Hawke had feelings for them both. If he ruined that, or he and Fenris didn't get along, he didn't know if he could handle the thought of the other mage leaving him. Anders shrugged off the thoughts and feelings, he shouldn't be worrying of that presently, not exactly the right time. Besides, Hawke would never turn him away, right?

Suddenly, Fenris was in front of him once more, bending him at his will until he was half laying back, legs spread out slightly. His excitement was slowly returning, the though of the elf's cock pressing into him spurring him on as he relaxed his body, reaching up to run his hand through the feather soft white muss of hair atop the elf's head. The apostate could feel the small intrusion as Fenris slowly pressed a finger into his entrance, it felt strange as always at first, but as Hawke remarked, he wasn't in need of much preparation, he was still loose from the previous session earlier that morning. However, it was almost more of a turn on, the idea of Fenris slowly opening him up before plunging into him, taking what he wanted from the mage. Maybe another time their roles might reverse. Anders' eyes fluttered closed, breath catching as he felt the elf's oil slick finger moving inside. "F-Fenris...please."
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: DRAGONS ARE COOL!   DRAGONS ARE COOL! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2016 3:44 pm

"I'd noticed.." Fenris's feelings were conflicted at the thought; jealous yet aroused. He'd always hated the idea that Hawke slept with the other man, but he was beginning to see why now; Anders was a sight to behold. Thinking of the two mages together was cut short when the darker haired man now pressed a slick finger into his behind, causing him to shudder and gasp out.

Pushing back into the sensation, the elf reached up with his free hand, curling tanned fingers into Hawke's hair and pulling him into a heated kiss as he continued to curl his own digits, searching for Anders's sweet spot.

Finally breaking free of Hawke's lips, Fenris laid his eyes upon th blonde man, drinking in every inch of his body. "You're so lewd, mage. I had no idea." Lips curled smugly as he began to coat his own cock with the oil, making quite a show of doing so. "Don't worry, I won't muffle your voice." With that, the elf pulled Anders into position, not want to move himself and risk losing Hawke's touch. Gently and teasingly, he brushed his cock over Anders's entrance, trying to drive him mad with need before he plunged in, pulling pale hips down to engulf his length.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: DRAGONS ARE COOL!   DRAGONS ARE COOL! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2016 3:59 pm

The shudder around his hand with the gasp was such a reward, Fenris although feral and wild had such amazing restraint, this letting go so soon was his acknowledgement that he was happy to continue with the other two.

He gave into the kiss with a happy smile, letting the other man take over completely, Hawkes hand moved from his aching cock to press them closer and add a finger inside him, curling them, opening and softening his arse, not that Fenris wasn't adverse to a little pain every now and again, he still didn't want him to lose concentration on the other mage. Anders deserved this treat. "You wait for the blush. He blushes from his cheeks downward as he comes close. Just watch later."

Hawke continued to work the tanned elf as he manoeuvred into the mage, one hand on the lines on Fenris' spine to keep him steady, He would be the one controlling the pace from here on. "Tell me when you're ready for me" he nibbled at the pointed ear. Once inside the man he would be able to just reach Anders and tease him as they moved. Fuck this was so hot.
Back to top Go down
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

PostSubject: Re: DRAGONS ARE COOL!   DRAGONS ARE COOL! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 7:51 pm

Shuddering through the pleasure as the elf's finger's brushed against his sweet spot, Anders couldn't contain his soft moans, squirming slightly, begging for more with his soft golden brown eyes. Chuckling at the elf's words, he grinned slightly. "Y-You've seen nothing yet...", he trailed off, sighing as he was pulled closer, he felt his heart speeding up with anticipation. As usual Justice was a quiet presence during these particular kind of...activities. Though, he could feel something different within the spirit, as if he was actually urging this on, perhaps it was the lyrium running through Fenris. Somehow it was affecting the spirit, in an almost positive way.

His thoughts were cut off as he felt the elf's cock pressing against his entrance, he did his best to relax, groaning slightly as the other pushed in slowly. He looked up briefly, behind Fenris, watching Hawke's face for a moment as he prepared the elf. He waited for the other mage to lock eyes with him before grinning lustfully. "Spill my every secret why don't you, love", he teased. His eyes finally landed back on Fenris' face, his expression softening as he leaned up for a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: DRAGONS ARE COOL!   DRAGONS ARE COOL! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 7:56 pm

A small moan escaped Fenris's lips as the fingers curling inside him grazed against the sensitive bundle of nerves that Hawke always managed to find. "I'm... more interested in the sounds he'll make for me.." Which seemed like a foolish comment, given his position in front of the darker haired mage; it would be difficult to contain any noises in this situation.

Reaching a hand behind, the elf gripped as far around as he could, squeezing Hawke's arse as he tried to pull him in closer. "Don't wait. Take me, Hawke." He bit at his own lip, trying to keep a steady voice in the anticipation.

Now pressed as deep inside Anders as he could be, Fenris noticed something strange. There seemed to be a tingling feeling over his body; the lyrium lines were glowing a subtle blue, not all that noticeable, but it was there. The feeling wasn't normal, it wasn't painful, or maybe it was, but it was so incredibly small that it only added to the feeling of pleasure. The elf was aware it was probably related to the fact he was balls deep in an abomination. If anything, he should have known better and expected more in terms of pain.

Eyeing up the blonde, Fenris was sure he must have felt something in return, but the other had let on little if he had. Trying to look for some form of acknowledgement, he looked the mage straight on, a small smirk curling the edge of his lips. "Hardly your worst secret, mage...Not that you're good at keeping them."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: DRAGONS ARE COOL!   DRAGONS ARE COOL! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 8:27 pm

Pressed against the smaller mans arse was agonising. Hawke wanted to reach out for Anders as well but his mind was slipping into pure lust. Pulling his fingers out of the hot body he lined his cock up. So Fenris didn't want much preparation, he wanted the pain today. He was more than happy to oblige his lover in that respect his balls were aching for this. He lined himself up and stared over the elf's' shoulder into Anders face as he waited for the elf to breathe in and then he thrust roughly inside. Heat enveloped his cock as he pushed, feeling Fenris squeeze around him tightly. He reached around to grasp at the other mages hand and interlock their fingers on one side and gripped at Fenris hip on the other, digging in. The mage would have felt that too.

Biting down on the tanned shoulder into the lyrium lines eyes still on Anders, Hawke moved a little, a gentler slide out and then in to get more comfortable. A small kiss on the bite  to free his mouth and he wanted Fenris to move, "Go on Wolf, make him scream!" he winked at his other lover, "I bet you can't." He knew it was a bet he'd most definitely lose but he wanted to egg the elf on.
Back to top Go down
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

PostSubject: Re: DRAGONS ARE COOL!   DRAGONS ARE COOL! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 10:51 pm

Staring up from his position beneath the shorter man, the apostate groaned quietly, hips reflexively grinding up to press closer to the elf. Despite being pretty drunk, the healer couldn't help but feel there had always been some unspoken attraction between them, even with their clear disagreements. "Mm, how dare you...I-I'd say I've done pretty well with keeping secrets to get this far in life...especially in this city..."

Sighing softly, Anders reached out to Hawke's open hand, interlacing their fingers, he leaned forward, pressing a small kiss to the younger mage's knuckle. "Fen...m-move please...n-need to feel you." He tried to hold back the small movements he was making, he wouldn't admit how desperate he was for this, how much he'd wanted this since Hawke had suggested it.
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: DRAGONS ARE COOL!   DRAGONS ARE COOL! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 6:02 pm

The elf had to steady himself as Hawke thrusted into him roughly, the subtle pain sent pleasant shivers up his spine, causing him to let out a raspy moan. The combined feeling of both mages was a new one to Fenris, and one he fully intended to revisit.

A small smirk played on his lips as both men tried to urge him on. "A bet you'll surely lose Hawke." As if to emphasize his statement, Fenris rolled his hips back into the taller man's thrusts, before gripping Anders's thighs and slamming back into him. It would be difficult to set a rhythm in his position, but Fenris continued nonetheless; Hawke would just have to keep up. It was his idea after all.

Even if the blonde had been fucked this morning, he was still tight around the elf's cock as he thrusted roughly into him; enveloping the full length of his erection with each buck of his hips. Anders' milky-white skin was suddenly very appealing; leaning further over the mage, Fenris trailed small kisses up his chest and towards his neck. Starting off gently, he sucked and nipped, making the paleness dissolve into a pool of sensitive flushed skin.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: DRAGONS ARE COOL!   DRAGONS ARE COOL! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:00 pm

Hawke figured the best thing he could do was to get in close as possible and just stay in one position. it would be too much like hard work to have to keep moving to accommodate any other rhythm. The elf's hips ground back into his, insides squeezing around his cock. With a sigh he rubbed his face over the back of Fenris' neck, beard scratching against skin as the tanned man slammed into his other lover pulling away from him repeatedly. The slightly cooler air hit his chest making him inhale sharply a moment as it contrasted with the warmth of the water around his legs, multiple sensations threatening to overwhelm his senses.

Even being still as possible, he was still able to flex his thighs and roll into the elf each time he pulled back out of the mage, it was shallow but the small distance his cock dragged inside Fenris' arse would rub against his nerves and increase his pleasure. That was all Hawke wanted for both of them, the freedom of that moment of orgasm as the red hot pleasure coursed through them leaving all worries and differences aside, letting it dissolve in waves.

He kept tight hold of Anders hand, not minding as the mages fingers dig into his hand convulsively. Just watching Fenris fuck him was amazing, as he was usually the one doing the actions he never had a chance to watch properly. Fenris was different though, he never usually gave you a chance to think, it was whatever he wanted on that particular day. The thought made him smile as he watched the tanned warrior kiss his way over the mage, all the time hips not stopping between them both. The elf was nothing short of amazing with his energy.

He'd wanted this for some time and had never dared hope it would ever happen, but then things changed and here they were. Hoping that Fenris wouldn't freak out he wanted to try something he'd done with Anders a few times that had felt amazing. It was worth a risk tonight. He let a small trickle of warm magic flow through his hands into the other mage. He'd feel the warmth and pricking sensations dance over his skin, with Fenris buried deep inside, he'd feel it too and complete the circuit, they'd all feel a warm buzzing sensation which would settle on their sensitive nerves and make their cocks feel unbelievable. Hawke only let a tiny bit of magic flow, knowing that the elf wouldn't take as much as Anders could at one go, plus he's never done this with three of them, it might not even work. He just wanted to do something good for them both. He pinched the tanned nipple in front of him with his free hand hoping to distract a little and let the warmth flow.
Back to top Go down
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

PostSubject: Re: DRAGONS ARE COOL!   DRAGONS ARE COOL! - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:48 pm

The older mage cried out softly as the elf's cock pounded into him roughly, fingers grasping at the edge of the pool, trying desperately to hold onto something. He moaned, breath hitching from the sensation, one arm wrapping around Fenris' shoulders as he leaned forward, biting into the mage's soft pale skin. With each nip and suck, Anders' skin flared and flushed a delightful pink.

The apostate could no longer hold back his moans, his grip on Hawke's hand tightening almost painfully. He felt the all too familiar sensation of magic pulsing through his skin, he glanced up hesitantly to Hawke, body squirming beneath Fenris. His flushed skin buzzing from the thrilling sensation. Even though it was only a small amount, the magic now coursing through Anders was sending his heart racing, heat finding it's way to his cheeks now as he desperately held on, heat coiling and wrapping itself around his core.

Sighing softly, the healer pressed a small kiss to the elf's ear, his own magic spiking slightly, it was now that he hesitated, pulling back slightly from the elf. He knew how Fenris felt about magic, especially with his lyrium lines, he did not want to agitate something Fenris couldn't control.

Though, perhaps a bit of healing magic might sooth it, maybe even feel some what pleasurable. Contemplating his next move carefully, he lay his fingers gently upon some of the lines, running the tips slowly across the path the lines had mapped out across tanned skin. He ever so slightly let magic seep through his fingertips, brushing a small electrifying wave of healing magic though them. "Fen...look at me..please?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DRAGONS ARE COOL!   DRAGONS ARE COOL! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

DRAGONS ARE COOL!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Dark :: The Old Stuff :: Dragon age-
Jump to: