Welcome to the Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watch your Back

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Machiavellis' Flat

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Machiavellis' Flat - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Machiavellis' Flat   Machiavellis' Flat - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 5:31 pm

Niccolo jerked forward and hit his head on the headboard. He was so damn sensitive and this was just too much.
"ow."
he tried to breathe normally but it was difficult. no one had ever done this to him before even if he knew about it, the sensation was another thing entirely.
"I swear you're trying to kill me." he moaned.
Back to top Go down
https://assassinsuni.forumotion.co.uk
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Machiavellis' Flat   Machiavellis' Flat - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 6:01 pm

If his mouth wasn’t quite so busy at work, La Volpe was sure he’d be laughing; Niccolo’s reactions were perfect.

Taking his time to really work the younger man up, his tongue lingered, teasing and easing the muscle back up, before he licked two fingers; pressing one back inside his entrance.

As his finger curled inside the other man’s warm body, his lips wandered to the smooth skin of his ass, where he kissed and nipped at. It was easy inserting the next digit thanks to their previous round, he almost withdrew both completely before agonisingly slowly pressing them back in, again and again.

Niccolo was still slick inside, which eliminated the need for more of that damned Vaseline…

That was it.. Completely removing his fingers, La Volpe got up on to his knees and took hold of his length, pressing it into the other, not giving him nearly as much time to get use to the feeling before thrusting into him. Hands grasping Niccolo’s hips, he pulled them back in rhythm with his thrusts.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Machiavellis' Flat   Machiavellis' Flat - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 6:17 pm

He couldn't breathe, it was all too much. Small gasps and whimpers were the only sounds he could make. the idea that someone would actually want him, to want to be with him was overwhelming. How the hell could he be so hard so soon after that last round? the man had some stamina and even being younger Niccolo wasn't sure he could keep up with the older man.

"please...touchme Gil...please" he begged
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Machiavellis' Flat   Machiavellis' Flat - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 6:42 pm

The sounds Niccolo was making went straight to his cock, causing him to make a few low groans of his own.

Putting his weight onto one hand, he leaned over the smaller man, planting kisses on every available bit of skin, his free hand running over his waist before making its way between Niccolo’s legs.

Taking up his cock, he slowly rubbed the head with his thumb, before picking up the pace to match his thrusts, maintaining a steady rhythm of skin on skin.

This was something La Volpe could get used to. The younger man’s body was a thrill to tease, to touched and to fuck… And all of this was only a bonus to the greatness of his mind.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Machiavellis' Flat   Machiavellis' Flat - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 6:54 pm

Once again it was all far too much, sensations racing through him, Gils touch on his cock as he was fucked roughly. He arched his back in pleasure not wanting this to stop, ever. There was nothing else that existed in this moment but them and the feel of La Volpe's body inside.

It didn't take long, and once again he was coming before the other man, twitching muscles making him collapse on the bed, Gil still thrusting into him. He felt like jelly and couldn't actually think to string together any words but lay there panting.
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Machiavellis' Flat   Machiavellis' Flat - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 7:59 pm

Releasing the younger man's length when he collapsed, La Volpe took a hold if his hips, keeping him up as he began to erratically thrust, pulling Niccolo back onto his cock each time.

His orgasm was building fast and his breathing getting more noticeable... With a few more thrust, he was once more coming inside of the man beneath him.
Riding the wave of pleasure, he groaned, bucking his hips forward, before releasing Niccolo's hips and pulling out.

Resting in place for a few seconds, he steadied his breath before laying down beside his colleague.. "Feeling a bit more relaxed?"

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Machiavellis' Flat   Machiavellis' Flat - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 8:24 pm

"fuck me..." he more or less whispered out, not able to think anything let alone formulate enough words to express himself, body like jelly, brain like mush. He rolled onto his back breathing heavily barely able to keep his eyes open. "mmmmsleepy"
His breathing began to slow at last and moving on to his side facing La Volpe he curled up into a small tight ball and started to drift off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Machiavellis' Flat   Machiavellis' Flat - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 9:26 pm

"I just did.... Twice..." La Volpe watched the other man curl up and tried to contain a bit of a chuckled... He clearly wasn't use to this.

Brushing fingers through Niccolo's hair, he sighed, hoping that he'd at least managed to help him relax a little.
Shifting up, he pulled the cover carefully from under the other man and draped it over him, before turning the lamp off and climbing back into his bed.

Beside him, he got close, but not quite cuddling; it wasn't really something the older man made a habit of.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Machiavellis' Flat   Machiavellis' Flat - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 9:38 pm

Around half past five the phone on the bedside table buzzed, sleepily Niccolo answered and sat up rubbing his eyes.
“Just a minute.”  He quietly got up from the bed without, he hoped, waking up Gil, who appeared to still be asleep. Not fully closing the door behind him he went into the living room and stood at the window in the dim light of dawn.
“What’s wrong?” his voice was strained. He stood by the window breathing in the cold air seeping in through the crack.
“Okay, I miss you too. I love you, I’ll be there soon.” He said with a sigh hoping Gil hadn’t heard. He ran a hand through his hair as he usually did when preoccupied leaving it sticking up at odd angles.

Closing the window firmly, Niccolo took a few moments to calm himself before he could face the bedroom with the other man and act normally. Quietly he hung up the phone and slipped into the darkened room. He really needed to clean up but there was no time. Putting the phone back to charge he dressed as fast as he could internal debate on whether to wake Gil up raging in his brain. Grabbing his laptop bag, sports bag and a long thin one from near the door he then cautiously he approached the man on the bed and gently shook his shoulder.
“Gil, Gil, wake up, I have to go, I’ll be in my office later.”
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Machiavellis' Flat   Machiavellis' Flat - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 11:15 pm

Nothing got past La Volpe, he was awake but kept his eye's closed, not thinking too much of it at first. Rolling over slightly as Niccolo left the room, he reached down, grabbing his phone from his trouser pocket to check the time.. Well, that was early to be getting a phone call.

Taking the shortest amount of time to decide whether it was a good idea or not, he found himself being nosy, listening through the crack in to door to Niccolo's conversation. Hmm... Strange... He was sure he was getting a divorce from his wife and he said he wasn't good with people... Well, maybe it was a family member.

Suddenly he climbed back into bed as he heard the other man, come back, he pretended to still be asleep as he came over.

"Huh?.." He faked sleepiness.. "What time is it?.."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Machiavellis' Flat   Machiavellis' Flat - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 11:19 pm

"i'm sorry, it's early, i didn't just want to bail..." he chewed his lip in his habitual nervous gesture, "please help yourself to breakfast and stuff and let yourself out, i'm sorry i have to go."
He was tired and wanted nothing more than to go back to bed but this was important.
"sorry" he muttered again and all but ran out the flat.
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Machiavellis' Flat   Machiavellis' Flat - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 11:34 pm

Sitting up, La Volpe wondered what the hell that was all about; he seemed rather abrupt and desperate. It was slightly disappointing, he was looking forward to waking the other up in a rather pleasurable way.

Well.. He certainly wasn't going to be getting back to sleep now. Going into the kitchen, he made himself a cup of coffee and raided Niccolo's fridge... Too right he'd have breakfast here, the damned man up and ditched him, the least he could do was spare him some food.

After finishing his food and coffee, he decided to leave and go back to his own place to collect his stuff before work and check in with some of his informants... He made a mental noted to check in with Niccolo later.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Machiavellis' Flat   Machiavellis' Flat - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 7:50 pm

It was dark and cold by the time Niccolo got home after a brief stop at the supermarket. Thank god for self-service checkouts and no queue, it was embarrassing buying lube even if it was mixed up with his dinner and some cleaning products. He was so glad no one had been around and he could just grab it and go.

The alarm near the door was quickly dealt with and he closed the door with a grateful sigh. This was his sanctuary, his peace and quiet. Upending the bag on the kitchen counter he stripped the microwave lasagne of packaging and shoved it in the machine to heat up, with 10 minutes or so to kill he decided a few sit ups and push ups to fill the time would help. But not in his shoes…he took off the loafers he’d worn that day and placed them out the way.

Good job the floor had been cleaned recently. The remains of yesterday’s wine sat there taunting him in on the coffee table along with the bowl of stale crisps. He’d have to tidy that up later. Moving on to the carpet he started some push ups trying not to think of La Volpe and trying not to be too hopeful of him turning up tonight.
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Machiavellis' Flat   Machiavellis' Flat - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 9:59 pm

Once finished with his afternoon classes, La Volpe went home for a short while before leaving for Machiavelli's for the evening; taking a shower, he also grabbed a bottle of decent alcohol which the other seemed to be lacking in.

When he had eventually arrived, it didn't take long to decide whether to use the front door or balcony. Back at the balcony once again, he'd done exactly the same as the day before and slinked through the now opened door, into the livingroom... "Knock knock~" He looked around, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Machiavellis' Flat   Machiavellis' Flat - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 11:00 pm

Niccolo collapsed on the floor in surprise, “Jesus Christ La Volpe!” he banged his nose on the floor. “Ow! Why do I always seem to end up bruised when you’re around?” he muttered getting to his feet as behind him in the kitchen the microwave dinged for his dinner. “I was just about to eat. Want anything?” he wandered over to retrieve his lasagne tripping over his discarded shoes on the way.

He'd been so absorbed in his thoughts again that he hadn't heard anyone approach let alone open the balcony door. he was going to have to change that, it could be dangerous, what if it hadn't been Gil but someone else? It was careless and sloppy.
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Machiavellis' Flat   Machiavellis' Flat - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 1:07 pm

Now that was worth the extra effort of climbing; La Volpe laughed to himself, amused by Niccolo's reaction.

"It's not my fault you get clumsy around me..." The older man smirked as he entered the kitchen area, putting his bottle of spirits on the counter. It was a strange kind of cute the way the other man reacted around him. He seemed almost innocent for his age, which was unusual considering he had a young child, but La Volpe assumed it was to do with them both being men.

"I'm good thanks, I just had something..." Watching the other trip, he couldn't hold in another small laugh.. "And really? A microwave meal? How do you expect to keep healthy eat that?."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Machiavellis' Flat   Machiavellis' Flat - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 1:27 pm

He turned red from the teasing, he couldn't help it, "Ugh. Not you as well...Maria Auditore tried teaching me to cook years ago. Lets just say, she's lucky she still has a kitchen left...It's food, it's hot, it'll do.Better than takeaway." he pulled it out the micro, grabbed a fork and started cutting it into 6 pieces before shoving one in his mouth. "wassat?" he said pointing his fork at the bottle.
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Machiavellis' Flat   Machiavellis' Flat - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 3:35 pm

La Volpe teased with a tutting sound. "Maybe I'll cook for you sometime. I don't think it'll be quite on par with Maria's cooking, but it'll be better than... That slop." He grimaced, pointing to the others dinner.

"Hmm?.. Oh, this is.." Picking up the dark claret coloured bottle, he turned the label to face Machiavelli. "Opal Rossa Blood Cherry.. My favourite. Thought maybe you would like to try something that didn't taste like old pickled socks."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Machiavellis' Flat   Machiavellis' Flat - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 4:59 pm

Niccolo almost choked on the last piece of lasagne when Gil said that, "It does NOT! you have no taste...but i will try some as long as it's not too sweet." he chewed and finished his dinner and threw the plastic container in the bin and the fork in the sink. grabbing a couple of glasses from the counter cupboard he put them on the counter expectantly.
"so...how do you drink this stuff then?"
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Machiavellis' Flat   Machiavellis' Flat - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 7:23 pm

"It's not too sweet, it's just sweet enough. It's a liqueur from Piemonte, I usually just have it with some ice, no sense in ruining the taste." With a smile, he poured out just over a shots worth in each glass.

"THIS is what good alcohol should taste like, not that..... poison." It was fun teasing Niccolo like this; but maybe getting him drunk and in a better mood than last night could be fun for them both. He so wanted to see the younger man let loose and show more confidence.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Machiavellis' Flat   Machiavellis' Flat - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 7:32 pm

"i have ice..." he went over to the freezer compartment and dug around, eventually he fished out a bag of ice cubes and dropped two into each glass throwing the empty bag in the bin.
"okay so, is it like a shot or something like whisky to sip?" he took his glass over to the sofa and sat
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Machiavellis' Flat   Machiavellis' Flat - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 4:36 pm

"You don't want to throw it back with ice, you'll knock your teeth out." Lifting the glass, La Volpe help it up. "Cheers~"

Taking a sip, he smiled, savouring the smooth taste and noting the subtle aniseed flavour; this was easily his favourite drink. Watching the other expectantly, curious what he'd think of it, he didn't really expect him to like it.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Machiavellis' Flat   Machiavellis' Flat - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 6:22 pm

Niccolo tentatively sipped at the liquid. It was fruity ans sweet but not strongly so with a hint of something else. "It's different...tastes a bit like blood..but that might be the cherries, don't know what else is in it. It's like a dessert wine of some kind. it's unusual whatever it is." he had some more but didn't realise his second little sip had been so large and it was gone in 2 moments.
"okay...that's different but nice, a slightly acquired taste but pleasant anyways." he licked his lips, it was a bit like drinking jam or something. "any more going? i'm not adverse to trying new things."
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Machiavellis' Flat   Machiavellis' Flat - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 6:33 pm

La Volpe was amused by the others reaction. "Have as much as you like.." He slid the bottle across with a bit of a laugh. "I wasn't sure if it would be your thing..I'm not sure I'd say it tastes like blood, but I don't make a habit of drinking it. It's cherry and almond with a hint of aniseed.. You know... How a good alcohol should taste."

Sipping from his own glass, he couldn't help but smirk, hoping the higher alcohol content would get the other a little tipsier than the night before. "I noticed you're not adverse to trying new things.. I have to say, I approve~"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Machiavellis' Flat   Machiavellis' Flat - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 6:50 pm

Niccolo felt a blush creep upwards and tried to hide it by pouring himself some more liqueur with a slightly shaky hand, "if it was more like good alcohol it would be more fruity, less sweet" he tried to draw attention away by blabbing nonsense.
He poured a generous measure and put the bottle down before taking a swig of his second glass. it tasted a bit different this time, "it tastes like pie..." he said without thinking and then took another swig starting to feel a little warm and fuzzy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Machiavellis' Flat   Machiavellis' Flat - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Machiavellis' Flat
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Dark :: The Old Stuff :: RPG threads-
Jump to: