Welcome to the Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watch your Back

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AC Student Union - Card key holders only

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

AC Student Union - Card key holders only Empty
PostSubject: AC Student Union - Card key holders only   AC Student Union - Card key holders only EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 8:04 pm

EVENING OF THE FIRST DAY

Using a card key Niccolo opened up the first door to the set aside Student Union room. The second required fingerprint and voice recognition as a key and he was proud of his security on this one, no one could enter without being filmed and recorded onto one of the most secure servers in the world. The room wasn’t large but was enough to comfortably seat 20 with desks and seating. Setting up the laptop for the power point presentation he fiddled with it while waiting for the others to arrive for the Brotherhood meeting.
Back to top Go down
https://assassinsuni.forumotion.co.uk
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: AC Student Union - Card key holders only   AC Student Union - Card key holders only EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 8:25 pm

It was at at least an hour till the last class finished and people should start arriving, he still had a stupid smirk on his face about the rabbit as he logged on to his laptop to edit a few last minute changes in the presentation.
Back to top Go down
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

PostSubject: Re: AC Student Union - Card key holders only   AC Student Union - Card key holders only EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 6:51 pm

Standing in the shadows around the corner from Student Union, Altair waited for the others to start arriving, hoping he wasn't going to be waiting outside for long. It would be more hassle waiting around, especially for something as tedious as this. His only hope was that Machiavelli knew what was happening and could provide more information, it was starting to get more difficult keeping himself from taking things into his own hands.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: AC Student Union - Card key holders only   AC Student Union - Card key holders only EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 1:28 pm

after finishing up all he could on the presentation he actually had 20 minutes to himself. logging on to the internet he brought up google and started looking about the web for some decent pranks to play on La Volpe.
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: AC Student Union - Card key holders only   AC Student Union - Card key holders only EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 5:53 pm

Having done with his classes a while earlier, La Volpe had just finished gathering the last of the information he needed to share with the Brotherhood. It seemed pointless going back to his classroom, so he decided to go straight to the Student Union to ‘help’ Machiavelli set up.

Out of the corner of his eye, he noticed somebody standing around waiting.. “Hello Altair..” It didn’t take long for him to register who it was. La Volpe respected Altair’s abilities even if he was a bit brash at time, but he knew he’d go far.

“Shouldn’t be too long now, I think you’ll appreciate what we have to share.”.. He gave a nod as he passed by, not waiting for a response as he entered the union.

Spotting the younger man, he couldn’t help but smile a little to himself as he sat not too far away, putting his belongings on the desk… “Thank you for the present Niccolo, the students loved it… You have a touch of artistry about you, maybe you should talk to Leonardo.. I’m sure he could help hone your artistic qualities, because you’d make a terrible surgeon.”
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: AC Student Union - Card key holders only   AC Student Union - Card key holders only EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 6:01 pm

Niccolo jumped and threw a small metal knife in La Volpes direction before realising it was only that annoying git. Man he was jumpy this afternoon. he quickly closed the internet browser so no one could see what he was looking at and deleted the history as well. it all seemed so juvenile but he actually enjoyed stretching his brain trying to outsmart Gil.

"I'll think of something better next time, and you know i haven't an artistic bone in my body." he mumbled and hastily made it look like he'd been working. "you're early. why couldn't you just wait till the correct time?"

argh the man drove him insane. to ANYONE else listening in it sounded like La Volpe was being nice, helpful even. To him it was like an annoying itch you just couldn't quite reach to get rid of. "i am TRYING to work here, some of us actually have jobs to do you know."
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: AC Student Union - Card key holders only   AC Student Union - Card key holders only EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 7:33 pm

Pretending like he didn't even notice the knife, La Volpe casually stepped out of its line of fire.

"Now, now Niccolo, don't put yourself down. I'm sure you'd be brilliant at abstract or modern art..." Taking out his laptop, he booted it up and tapped in a couple of passwords before he could access the information he wanted to share.

Simply, he turned the screen to Machiavelli, it contained all the information he had gathered, but not his most recent... "So am I..." He gave a smug smile... "Unless you'd rather I kept this to myself?.." He teasingly went to turn the screen back to face himself
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: AC Student Union - Card key holders only   AC Student Union - Card key holders only EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 7:41 pm

his eyebrow twitched slightly as he speed read what he could before the screen vanished. biting his lip he quickly referenced what he'd seen with his own information typing away busily with a little black cloud over his head. Damn damn damn,
"how the hell do you get all that so fast? what i have took me 2 days" he grumbled away, chewing at his lip all the while.
"you realise this could mean Abstergo are on the move? if they are then we could be fucked with all these novices untrained."

he hammered out some more on the keyboard, "we need more time." now he really was worried. The screen bleeped to tell him an email had arrived. opening it he found a message from the Director. He'd been promoted to Head of Psychology. "FUCK ME, FUCK ME SIDEWAYS." could this day possibly get any worse?
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: AC Student Union - Card key holders only   AC Student Union - Card key holders only EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 7:51 pm

"Now that would be telling, you just need to know that I have my ways, Niccolo.." La Volpe smirked as he watched the other man getting worked up.

"I very much realise that, and I very much think that's the case... But don't underestimate some of our recruits. Not all of them are complete amateurs, a lot come from skilled families." If Machiavelli didn't like the small bit of information he read there, he wasn't going to appreciate the more recent news...

Instead of saying anything, he just got his phone out, found a photo he'd just taken and turned it to face the younger man. It was a picture of a Templar ring sat atop a desk, with a date and time stamp of 20 minutes prior.... "Considered yourself fucked."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: AC Student Union - Card key holders only   AC Student Union - Card key holders only EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 7:59 pm

"is that...what i think it is?" he turned paler, almost looking like a ghost in the dim light.
"Bu, but that would mean it's no longer AGENTS but part of the power structure. You really think these kids can cope with what we need to use them for?"
He kept chewing the corner of his lip and you could almost hear the gears whirring.

"i have to reschedule everything, i have to RETHINK EVERYTHING" he hammered away at the keyboard, unable to type fast enough, "WHY did Giovanni have to be abroad NOW? fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck, where is everyone? why aren't they here?" you could hear the panic in his voice. "I need to hand out assignments NOW!" his lip started to bleed but he kept on muttering and typing
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: AC Student Union - Card key holders only   AC Student Union - Card key holders only EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 8:10 pm

"What you need to do right now is calm down.." La Volpe sat back in his chair, putting his phone back away, seemingly relaxed, but he was far from it.

"I think it best we skip a few details this meeting... We need to decide the best course of action before bombarding students with information we've yet to fully understand ourselves... We don't want anyone acting of their own accord."

Seemingly mulling something over in his head, he spoke up.. "If it comes to it, we'll have to request Giovanni returns, but it shouldn't reach that point.. I'm sure we are capable, right? With your wits and my cunning, I think we'll cope......." He stood up, with a smile.."Coffee?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: AC Student Union - Card key holders only   AC Student Union - Card key holders only EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 8:19 pm

Niccolo ran his hands through his hair, it was mostly short but some of the ends were long and had begun to curl slightly at the neck, now it stuck up all over the place like a surprised hedgehog.
"I have dossiers and a list for the novices, we have a red list and a watch list, but i think we need to be on high alert and hand out assignments in pairs, the more accomplished ones with the new ones, it's mostly observation but we may need information stolen, hacked etc." he went to bit his lip again and winced at the pain.
"a bucket of coffee would be nice, i haven't slept since yesterday morning you know."

slowly calm took over his face as something appeared to click in his mind, "yes that would be perfect, if i just move these guys to over here and those over there, it'll be more balanced, but i need to get that information first..." he burbled on seeming not to realise anyone else was in the room.
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: AC Student Union - Card key holders only   AC Student Union - Card key holders only EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 8:31 pm

Having already started to make the drinks, La Volpe chuckled lightly to himself and shook his head listening to the burbling on.

Eventually he sat a small black coffee in front of the other man... "You know, you should make sure you sleep enough or you'll get sloppy." Sitting back down with his sweet milky coffee, he looked at Machiavelli.. "Then you'll be no use to anyone.. Except maybe our foes.." He paused momentarily... "And myself."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: AC Student Union - Card key holders only   AC Student Union - Card key holders only EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 8:40 pm

"now i need to alter the powerpoint presentation, damnit, all the information is in the wrong place" he clicked and typed away, it took some time before he noticed the coffee, where had that come from? he looked around in confusion, La Volpe was here? O. "err thanks," he said, picking up the mug and downing the black brew."mmmmm that's good." he tried to regain some focus,
"sorry, did you say something?" he was a little confused, sometimes he got so absorbed in a task that he totally forgot the world around him

Last edited by Admin on Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: AC Student Union - Card key holders only   AC Student Union - Card key holders only EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 8:48 pm

Sighing, La Volpe stared straight at Machiavelli... He was used to this, but it had happened far too many times today and they'd barely been around each other an hour in total..

"I think you're hot..." He said casually, testing to see just how much the other man was hearing. If he wasn't paying attention, he could say whatever he liked, right?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: AC Student Union - Card key holders only   AC Student Union - Card key holders only EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 8:52 pm

"mmm? no, s'fine. Open a window if you want" he typed away, now he had more of a plan he was calm and focused, "yessss, that ought to do it, and if Altair can multitask...." Niccolos' phone beeped and he quickly glanced at it before going back to typing. "i can text Giovanni tomorrow evening before his flight the day after....and..."
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: AC Student Union - Card key holders only   AC Student Union - Card key holders only EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 9:04 pm

That was it, he gave up... Leaning his chin on his hand, he was ready to just sit in silence, but that would just be boring..

"Your hair is squiff, you're self absorbed, you talk to yourself too much, you get stressed and panicky to often, but you have a great ass."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: AC Student Union - Card key holders only   AC Student Union - Card key holders only EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 9:06 pm

"hmmmm? who's an arse?" Niccolo looked up from the screen totally confused, "what's going on?" he ran a hand through his hair again and then looked at the clock. "where is everyone? i'm almost ready."
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: AC Student Union - Card key holders only   AC Student Union - Card key holders only EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 9:12 pm

"You have to be kidding me..." Getting up, La Volpe perched himself on the edge of Machiavelli's desk. Reaching forward, he place a hand either side of the younger man's jaw and tilted his head up.... "It's not wise to ignore me.." Instantly, he leaned in and kissed him on the lips....

Quickly, he broke the kiss off, turned around and headed for the door with haste.. "I'll go and find out.." No way he was going to stick around after doing that, Machiavelli was already in a vile mood.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: AC Student Union - Card key holders only   AC Student Union - Card key holders only EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 9:19 pm

"mnrggg?" whuuuuuuuut, Wait?, what? huh?
Had the world suddenly gone mad? obviously...but wait...that was La Volpe...
o.
O.
O
La Volpe was trolling him, that was it, Gil, was taking the piss out of him.
Still it left him red faced and flustered. He hoped Gil wouldn't do that again.
Argh, he ran both hands through his hair and realised it was a mess and quickly smoothed it down before everyone got the wrong idea. Damn the man, he drove Niccolo insane sometimes.

Hmm, kissing him didn't seem like a very La Volpe thing to do. Maybe he'd run out of prank ideas?If so then two could play at that game, maybe he'd surprise Gil next time and kiss him back. What the hell..where had that idea come from? Overwork must be making him crazy. but it sounded like a good idea. It hadn't been bad, in fact it had been...nice.
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: AC Student Union - Card key holders only   AC Student Union - Card key holders only EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 4:08 pm

Entering back into the corridor, La Volpe was struggling to contain his laughter… Quietly chuckling to himself, he looked down the hallway to see if anyone else had arrived. Still he only saw Altair, but there was still a few more minutes until the meeting would start. Leaning against the door, he waited patiently, unlike a certain dark haired man he’d just assaulted.

Even by his own standards he’d clearly over stepped a line there, but it was brilliant and he regretted nothing… One should have no regrets in life, only small moments to learn from… And what had he learnt from this, he questioned himself.. Niccolo needed to loosen up? No, he knew that already.. A good way to silence Niccolo? He had to be kidding, nothing would silence him when he was off on one…. Or maybe that he himself was happy to kiss Niccolo without even thinking?....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Turning down the Student Union corridor, Malik immediately spotted the hooded individual.. “Altair…” He acknowledged him, as he leaned against a wall nearby, noting La Volpe stood at the entrance as they exchanged greetings

“Are we not allowed in yet?” He questioned the professor.

“Oh no, do go on through..” The older assassin moved, dramatically gesturing to the door.. “Ser Machiavelli is waiting..”
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: AC Student Union - Card key holders only   AC Student Union - Card key holders only EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 4:15 pm

Damn the man, he really didn't need all this just before an important meeting. He was still flustered and didn't want anyone to know it. It was hard enough doing his job being as young as he was and getting respect from students who thought he was one of them.
He took a few deep breaths and focused on getting everything perfect for the meeting. He heard voices outside the door and hoped that anyone other than La Volpe was out there.
Back to top Go down
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

PostSubject: Re: AC Student Union - Card key holders only   AC Student Union - Card key holders only EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 11:22 pm

Altair turned towards the sound of his name being called, spotting the other man and one of his classmates. He nodded, acknowledging the other. "Malik." He glanced over at Kidd, grunting slightly. The younger assassin was formidable, a true assassin with a strong heart and mind. He was more than worthy of his place with the order. Sighing, Altair shrugged his shoulders and began making his way in once permission was given.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Kidd smirked at the older assassins, leaning against the wall. "We're in for some fun seems." He followed the others in. He respected the brothers surrounding him, older and younger.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Running along the corridor, Kadar came stumbling round the corner, stopping just a few feet from Malik. "Wait up! I haven't...missed anything, have I?" he breathed heavily, catching his breath slowly. He glanced at his brother then over to Altair, smiling slightly. The older assassin had always been stoic, he couldn't help respecting the other though,always so dedicated to the creed. He turned to his brother, smiling. "Is it time yet?".
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: AC Student Union - Card key holders only   AC Student Union - Card key holders only EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 2:00 pm

Spotting his younger brother, Malik gave him that look, the look that warned the other to calm down... "No, you haven't missed anything.. We don't tend to hold meetings in corridors.."

His words might have seemed a bit mean, but Malik was proud of his little brother... He was a bit scatty at times, but he was doing well... Gently patting the younger man's shoulder.. "Come on, or you will miss it." He followed in behind everyone else, placing his belongings out the way, he took a seat.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Waiting for all the students to enter the room, La Volpe figured it would be safe for him to join them... Machiavelli couldn't do anything with a room full of witnesses... Shutting the door behind him, he glanced over to the other man, a small smile playing on his lips.

Sitting back in front of his computer, he sat, the smile still plaguing his lips... He couldn't quite stop.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: AC Student Union - Card key holders only   AC Student Union - Card key holders only EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 2:10 pm

Smug bastard thought Niccolo and glared at La Volpe.
Once people were seated he began. The projector warmed up and the presentation started.

"We are going to be on high alert once Giovanni Auditore returns, we have a great deal of danger this year, DO NOT under any circumstances think this is a game. Your lives are at stake as are ours. The most immediate threats identified so far are:

Red list alerts:

De Pazzi - all of them
Borgia - all of them
Lucy Stillman
Sofia Sartor
Christina Vespucci
Robert De Sable
Thorpe Maria

Watch list alerts:

Abbas Sofian
Caterina Sforza
Lorenzo De Medici
Desmond Miles
Crane Rebecca

“More specifically I want Altair, Malik and Kadar to work on Thorpe, De Sable and possibly Sofian. Auditores’, I want you work on Sartor, Vespucci and both the De Pazzi. Everyone else, dig up what you can and socialise as much as you can with everyone else on the list, be careful of the Borgias, we know 100% that they’re Templars and we want to catch as many of their associates as we can.

Anyone with ties to Abstergo is also a suspect.

Caterina Sforza is an ally of the Brotherhood BUT is known to be capricious and liable to change sides at any given moment. Information leakage to her will not be tolerated. If any more information crops up between now and next week, I’ll try to inform you all as soon as possible. Avoid direct confrontations; work in pairs as much as possible. ”

He shut down the computer and unplugged the projector.

“Any questions?”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AC Student Union - Card key holders only   AC Student Union - Card key holders only Empty

Back to top Go down

AC Student Union - Card key holders only
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Dark :: The Old Stuff :: RPG threads-
Jump to: