Welcome to the Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watch your Back

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AC Student Union - Card key holders only

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

AC Student Union - Card key holders only - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AC Student Union - Card key holders only   AC Student Union - Card key holders only - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 6:32 pm

Altair seated himself next Malik, letting Kadar go ahwad of Malik.

Listening intently, Altair nodded where needed. He bristled slightly at the mention of the two people he hated the most in this world. He wasn't surprised, he was angry though, seething even, though it didn't show on his blank expression.

He blinked once, surely he had misheard. Why was Desmond on the list? He frowned for a moment. "Pardon the interruption Master, what has Miles got to do with this?".

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Following his brother in, Kadar smiled awkwardly, nodding and sitting down, remaining quiet as the presentation was held. Ocassionally, he would look over to Malik, then Altair, looking to see their reactions and how he should respond.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Federico peaked in the doorway slightly, smiling a little. "Terribly sorry for my tardiness Mentors." He made his way in, silent as possible and took a seat. Instantly, all he could think of was the situation now at hand as he caught up on what he had missed. "My brother will be along soon, he hasn't been feeling very well today. I will recap him on the rest later."

He made a mental note of the names, a few standing out to him, especially the mention of De Pazzi. He would do as instructed, the Brotherhood needed him, and he would do all that was necessary to stop any threats.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: AC Student Union - Card key holders only   AC Student Union - Card key holders only - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 7:58 pm

"Good question Altair. We have limited information about Miles' upbringing and almost nothing on his allegiance or training, information should not be leaked to him until we make more enquiries and a possible offer to join the novices of the Brotherhood."
Machiavelli liked the pertinent question, it made a change from something stupid.
Wait...Auditore had arrived late, damnit, he didn't have time to go over everything.

"Auditore, do NOT be late again, i can't repeat everything, but you and Ezio are to start with Sartor, Vespucci and both the De Pazzi. the usual gathering of information etc etc like last year until we have anything concrete, then the council will decide on the next courses of action. remember everyone, the usual social interaction where possible, do not act suspiciously or attract attention."

He glanced about the room with a stare, "We expect you all to take this seriously. no mistakes. Any other questions? if not then over to you La Volpe."

Machiavellis phone buzzed quietly and he picked it up glancing at the screen, “Sorry I have to take this.” He wandered over to the other side of the room talking quietly into the phone.
Back to top Go down
https://assassinsuni.forumotion.co.uk
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: AC Student Union - Card key holders only   AC Student Union - Card key holders only - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 9:10 pm

As Machiavelli went about his no frills presentation, La Volpe studied the students as they paid attention, just as he noticed the absence of the Auditore brother’s, Federico emerged… How strange, they were usually very punctual. If Ezio was indeed not feeling well, there would have to be a good reason for it. He’d have to be sure to catch them on it before they left.

“Federico, if I could have a word before you leave please..” The older man stood and positioned himself more central to the classroom.

“Thank you all for joining us today. It’s nice to see faces old and new..” Perching himself on the edge of the closest table, he went about trying to make the recruits a bit more comfortable and safe in their duties.

“Just some reminders.. Remember the three tenets of the Creed.. These might be old, but they’re still invaluable. Stay your blade from the flesh of the innocent, this should really be a piece of cake.. I’m sure I don’t need to explain this one too much, should the occasion arise in which you carry out an assassination, be sure and follow through.. Have no doubt clouding your mind.” The assassin gently tapped his temple and looked around the room, ensuring the students were all listening.

“Secondly; NEVER compromise the Brotherhood.. Do not behave recklessly…. And do not disclose any information, be it in your daily life or under the most dire and extreme of circumstance…” Putting extra emphasis on the last half, he didn’t want to have to go into details about what was considered a dire situation.. The recruits were old enough to know the risks.

“Thirdly, my favourite! Hide in plain sight.. So simple! This isn’t just in relation to assassinations, this goes for information gathering. Draw no attention to yourself.. Be subtle, be sly… If you need any help with these techniques, I am always available..”  

Standing back up, he clapped his hands together… “Most of all; be wise… Remember, nothing is true, everything is permitted..” It felt a bit strange doing the pep-talk, usually this was Giovanni’s job.

“If there’s any problems, do NOT hesitate to consult us… We do not bite.. or at least I don’t..” He gave and small smile and glanced at Machiavelli… “Anyway, if there are no questions, you may leave. Be safe..” He nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Having sat mostly in silence the whole time, Malik finally moved to stretch slightly.. It seemed the mentors were being extra harsh this year, but it suited him. They had the orders; all they needed to do was complete them. It was a bit troublesome considering one of the people that needed monitoring was Altair’s cousin and the others complete enemies…. But orders were orders.

Finally standing, he looked to Kadar.. “So, think you’re ready for this? You should feel honoured to join us, brother..” The corner of his lips twitched up, briefly, showing a small sign of proudness.

Later he would have to talk to Altair about the people they were given to track.. Trying now wouldn’t bear thinking about..
Back to top Go down
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

PostSubject: Re: AC Student Union - Card key holders only   AC Student Union - Card key holders only - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 9:05 pm

Federico nodded, then drew his attention back to the meeting, listening intently. He would brief Ezio later, as it seemed the other would not be turning up. Soon, the meeting was drawing to a close. he ensured he had notes ready for the younger man ready. He waited for everyone to leave, remaining as his Mentor had asked of him.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Altair nodded silently, not bothering to reply to his mentors, knowing that he had the information he needed. he remained silent after that. As much as he hated it, he would have to keep a closer eye on his cousin. He ensured to keep a log of all the people he needed to watch in his head. Once the meeting had finished, Altair turned his neck slightly, clicking it from stiffness.

Now he'd been given his orders he could work on sorting out a plan with Malik. They needed to be careful with this, once they were ready, they would make their move. He only hoped Malik's brother was up to this. As he stood up to leave, he glanced at the younger Al-Sayf, he knew this would be a challenge for the younger, but the kid had potential, just as he and Malik had shown when they were novices. He made his way out with the Al-Sayf brothers.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Kadar had been listening so intently to everything, that he had edged right forward on his seat. This wasn't going to be easy, he knew, but he would try his best to make his brother proud. He knew he would be safe, with Malik and Altair by his side. He got up when everything was cleared, he had payed close attention to the rules he was to remember. He moved to leave, smiling slightly at Altair and taking his brother's arm, tugging gently. "Ready as I'll ever be bro." he grinned slightly at his older brother.
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: AC Student Union - Card key holders only   AC Student Union - Card key holders only - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 9:14 pm

"Good, because I expect you to keep up." Gathering up his stuff, Malik turned and left the room. There was no point sticking around any longer.

~~~~~~~~~

Approaching Federico, La Volpe gave him a concerned look.. "Is everything okay? It's rare for an Auditore to be late, let alone miss a meeting.." Having gotten closer, the older assassin could smell the faint trace of alcohol coming from the over man.... For now he'd let it slide, he clearly wasn't drunk and he knew the situation with his habits.
Back to top Go down
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

PostSubject: Re: AC Student Union - Card key holders only   AC Student Union - Card key holders only - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 9:26 pm

Federico nodded slightly to the mentor. "Ezio came down with sickness last night, he's been troubled with it all day today. I had been taking care of him most of the night and day save for getting a small rest just before we were due here. I apologise for running late. i assure you it will not happen again master." He tipped his head forward slightly. He respected La Volpe, and as much as he felt bad for lying to the older man, he didn't want Ezio getting in trouble for his own mistake.

Once he had explained to the other, he left. He couldn't face his brother at the moment, so he decided to stay out for a bit, he would return later once he'd had a chance to unwind.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: AC Student Union - Card key holders only   AC Student Union - Card key holders only - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 10:27 pm

“A moment of your time La Volpe, in private.” he carried on packing up his laptop into his case and locked it ending his phone call, waiting till everyone else had left the room and the door had latched behind them hoping no one had noticed his blushing red face.

“Gil, you think this is some great game, another prank where you can wind me up and then do something stupid to upset me?” He was totally blunt; he couldn’t be any other way. “Don’t ever kiss me again unless you mean it. IF you really do mean it, be at my place in an hour or so and we can talk.”

He made his way to the door not caring if La Volpe knew where he lived or not. No doubt the thief could find out easily enough IF he wanted to. He yanked out the throwing knife he’d let fly earlier from the wall next to the door and hid it on his person before leaving, doubting that he’d have company tonight, like every other night.
Back to top Go down
https://assassinsuni.forumotion.co.uk
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: AC Student Union - Card key holders only   AC Student Union - Card key holders only - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 1:21 pm

Sitting on a random table in the middle of the room, La Volpe looked over to Machiavelli; he just KNEW he was going to get told off. The words ‘unless you mean it’ immediately caught his attention and his initial thought was that the younger man had just worded it awkwardly, but no….

Now that hadn’t been expected… La Volpe blinked a few times and before he knew it, Machiavelli had gone.

Remaining in place, he ran a hand through his curly greying hair, contemplating the offer… It seemed a bit strange and he couldn’t help but be a bit suspicious. There really was only one way to find out though and he made a point of not regretting missed opportunities…. But this was Niccolo, they’d known each other for a fair few years now and had to maintain a professional relationship, not that this had stopped the older man from partaking in some enjoyment with a few of his younger informants in the past.

“Sod it..” He muttered to himself as he stood.. What’s the worst that could happen? Packing his own belongings away, La Volpe made sure everything else was secured and switched off for the night, before leaving.
Back to top Go down
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

PostSubject: Re: AC Student Union - Card key holders only   AC Student Union - Card key holders only - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 7:13 am

Kadar lingered outside the Student Union, waiting patiently for his brother. He couldn't wait to speak with the older Al-Say about the information he had, no matter how small it was. He grinned to himself.
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: AC Student Union - Card key holders only   AC Student Union - Card key holders only - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 4:42 pm

Having received Kadar's text, Malik headed over to the the Student Union immediately; turning the corner he saw the other man.

"Hey.." Pulling out his card key, the older brother pushed the door open and motioned the other to follow; might as make use of the privacy.

"You okay?.. I thought it would be a good idea to discuss some plans."
Back to top Go down
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

PostSubject: Re: AC Student Union - Card key holders only   AC Student Union - Card key holders only - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 5:52 pm

Kadar waved slightly as he saw the other, following Malik in, glass for the privacy at least. He had missed chatting with his brother, even if it was to be about missions and plans.

He took a seat at one of the tables. "Yeah I'm fine. How are you doing?" He smiled over at the other, twiddling his thumbs a little. He was a little nervous as to how Malik's reactions might be.
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: AC Student Union - Card key holders only   AC Student Union - Card key holders only - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 6:48 pm

Sitting across from his brother, Malik noticed his fidgetting.. "Yeah, I'm okay.. Has something happened? You seem on edge." He knew when Kadar was bothered or had something to say, he'd always been protective enough to notice, but tried to hide it.

"Has something happened with Maria?"
Back to top Go down
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

PostSubject: Re: AC Student Union - Card key holders only   AC Student Union - Card key holders only - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 10:41 pm

Nodding slightly Kadar stopped his fidgeting, he shouldn't worry his brother so much. He had learned after time how his brother would fuss and mother hen him. "I am not as much on edge as I am just concerned."

"But yes...Maria has been...harmed. It appears De Sable is closer to her than we first thought. They were together but are exes now. She came in today with a bruised face claiming it was him, she still meets up with him sometimes and he did that to her! Though she didn't let it slide."

Last edited by GrandAsster on Thu Nov 26, 2015 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: AC Student Union - Card key holders only   AC Student Union - Card key holders only - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 2:35 pm

"Oh?" Malik tried to analyse the situation in his mind. It would be more difficult to keep Kadar's focus solely on Maria if this was the case... It took a moment in thought for the older Al-Sayf to come to a conclusion; his little brother wasn't a child anymore, he was capable and needed experience to learn. Forcing him to the side all the time would prevent progress.

"Interesting.. She didn't let it slide?.. What did she do?"
Back to top Go down
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

PostSubject: Re: AC Student Union - Card key holders only   AC Student Union - Card key holders only - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 2:56 pm

Kadar nodded, thinking back to how she had looked earlier. She was plenty tough so he wasn't really worried for her. "Hmm? Ah...let's just say she may have injured his pride...and his um..", he gestured to his crotch.
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: AC Student Union - Card key holders only   AC Student Union - Card key holders only - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 3:23 pm

"Oh.." Malik nodding in acknowledgement. Well, if Altair wouldn't be pleased of this news; it was hard to contain a small laugh, which probably seemed more like a grunt to the other.

"Well, she sounds feisty.. I'm going to leave you in charge of finding out information on her, Kadar..." Hesitating slightly, he continued.. "And since she is or has been involved with Robert De Sable, try to see what information you can get on him, too... Just... Be careful not to annoy him, he's a dangerous man."
Back to top Go down
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

PostSubject: Re: AC Student Union - Card key holders only   AC Student Union - Card key holders only - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 12:08 am

He nodded in agreement to the older's words. She was plenty feisty, and that is what was to admirable about her he figured. He listened intently to Malik now, wanting to help in whatever way he could, he noted his brother's slight hesitating but brushed it off, he knew the older wouldn't be unsure of anything, he was very skilled after all, and Kadar couldn't help but look up to him, skilled or not 'definitely skilled', they were brothers, and the younger would always have faith in Malik's decisions.

"I'll do my utmost bro, you can count on me." He grinned confidently to the older Al-Sayf. "I'll be careful, promise."
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: AC Student Union - Card key holders only   AC Student Union - Card key holders only - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 7:00 pm

"Good." Malik nodded. "Tell us anything you find out, even if it seems small.. I don't want anything to slip by unnoted, you understand?" For the sake of getting the urgency of this information across, he sounded stern and a bit demanding, but it was vital they were all clued in.

"If you're not sure of anything, you can run it by us."
Back to top Go down
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

PostSubject: Re: AC Student Union - Card key holders only   AC Student Union - Card key holders only - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 3:37 pm

"I will, I understand we need to work as a team, brother." When all was said and done, Kadar's left, waving to the older as he met up with some friends.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AC Student Union - Card key holders only   AC Student Union - Card key holders only - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

AC Student Union - Card key holders only
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Dark :: The Old Stuff :: RPG threads-
Jump to: