Welcome to the Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watch your Back

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Altaïr, Malik, and Kadar's Place

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Assassino

Assassino

Altaïr, Malik, and Kadar's Place - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Altaïr, Malik, and Kadar's Place   Altaïr, Malik, and Kadar's Place - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 7:08 pm

These were the times Malik truly admired Altair; nothing would stop him, he'd follow everything through to the end without hesitation.. "Yes... We can start tomorrow and decide what's best for Kadar..."

Rolling his head slightly onto the back of the sofa, Malik let out a soft sigh.. He was happy for Kadar, endlessly so, but it was going to be hard work keeping an eye out for him this year, too. It shouldn't be the case, but when family is involved there will always be that weakness, even if you stubbornly refuse to let it be.

"... What's for dinner?" He changed the subject. This would be their last night of peace for some time and although he'd decided to start planning tonight, it seemed pointless; especially without Kadar.
Back to top Go down
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

PostSubject: Re: Altaïr, Malik, and Kadar's Place   Altaïr, Malik, and Kadar's Place - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 7:22 pm

Nodding, Altair also leaned back slightly, finally managing to relax a little. "He'll be fine. We'll make sure of it." He was serious, he knew how much the kid meant to Malik. He didn't want the kid getting in the way to much anyway, he'd bring that up later. For now, he'd rather they forget about the younger Al-Sayf.

It was difficult when family was involved, but he knew Malik would be fine. This was their job, it was all they had known for so long.

"Hn, I'll make up something rice based a bit later. Sound okay?" He paused for a moment. "Are we alone tonight?"
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Altaïr, Malik, and Kadar's Place   Altaïr, Malik, and Kadar's Place - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Nodding in reply, Malik went to comment before Altair spoke again and visibly hesitated... Turning his head, he eyed up the other man.. "Yes.. I dropped Kadar off at a friends.."

Looking back away, he crossed his legs, smirking a little.. "Why? Do you have any ideas?" Grabbing the remote control, he flicked through the channels, unimpressed at the options he was actually paying no attention to.
Back to top Go down
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

PostSubject: Re: Altaïr, Malik, and Kadar's Place   Altaïr, Malik, and Kadar's Place - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 12:03 am

Altair nodded, shuffling little where he sat. So the mini Al-Sayf was at a friend's, that was good. He watched the other carefully for a moment before turning to face the TV also. "That depends."

He grinned slightly, unable to help himself. He eyes the other for a moment, moving his hand to take the remote away from the other.
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Altaïr, Malik, and Kadar's Place   Altaïr, Malik, and Kadar's Place - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 1:01 pm

Making no effort to keep a hold of the remote, Malik just glanced across to the man from the corner of his eye; smirk becoming that little bit more noticeable.

"Is that so?.." Before Altair even had a chance of replying, Malik shifted in his seated, twisting to face the other; a knee on either side of his lap... "And that 'depends' on what exactly?"

Resting both hands on the back of the sofa, Malik trapped the other man in place before leaning down and brushing their lips together.. "I don't like the word 'depends'.. It's not certain enough, so allow me to help.." Reaching back down, he crossed his arms and lifted his shirt off over his head, revealing a vast number of dark ink tattoos covering his tanned skin; drawing attention to his well defined muscles..

Throwing the shirt over his shoulder and landing on the TV, he smirked down to Altair in a way that challenged the next move.
Back to top Go down
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

PostSubject: Re: Altaïr, Malik, and Kadar's Place   Altaïr, Malik, and Kadar's Place - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 1:57 pm

Watching the other closely, Altair leaned back against the sofa, expression stoic once more. "Depends..." He trailed off as their lips brushed together,  frowning slightly.

He stared into Malik's eyes, daringly, he could feel the tension between them already. Even this had always been a game of wits for them. "Depends on if you can handle it.." He knew his words were teasing, knew it would spark something within the other man.  It was enjoyable like this, to feel a sense of power over each other, fighting to see who would win. He couldn't help himself from reaching round to squeeze the other's ass.

"If you don't like it...maybe you should do something about it.." He felt the tug of a smirk, but remained expressionless. He watched the other's body bend as Malik removed his shirt,  revealing inch after inch of toned muscle. You could clearly tell what work the older man had done to gain it. Altair trailed has hand across some of the tattoos that were now shown off proudly in front of him, he had to hand it to the other for his taste in ink. Altair didn't  quite see the point in so many tattoos on himself, only having inked his left forearm, but they suited the other man so well. Too well in fact.

Pausing for a moment to take in the form in front of him, Altair leaned forward and up, brushing a kiss to the other's tanned chest. He stared into the other's eyes, seeking out the challenge they were both after.
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Altaïr, Malik, and Kadar's Place   Altaïr, Malik, and Kadar's Place - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 3:58 pm

"If I can handle it?.." Peering down his nose at the younger man; a small but incredibly dirty smile plagued the corner of his lips; his eyes showing lustful determination.

Roughly grasping both of the man's strong shoulders, Malik shoved him back into the sofa before leaning down to his jaw and trailing kisses all the way to his ear... "I can handle you just fine .." Brushing his lips against Altair's earlobe, he gently toyed with the delicate flesh between his lips, teasingly, before carrying on in a whisper... ".... Maybe you need to learn how to handle me, novice.."

Grabbing Altair's jaw in one hand, he tilted his head to meet his own, crushing their lips together fervently; his free hand snaking it's way up inside the other man's top.
Back to top Go down
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

PostSubject: Re: Altaïr, Malik, and Kadar's Place   Altaïr, Malik, and Kadar's Place - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 7:25 pm

Grunting softly as he was pushed into the sofa, Altair grinned crookedly. He knew if he pushed the other would give just as much as Altair could. He made no sounds to give any impression to the other man, knowing that it would only add fuel to this burning hot fire they were falling into.

"Bet you'd like that. Wouldn't you? I think we both know, I can already handle you perfectly." he sat forward, meeting the other's lips as they collided. The kiss was passionate, intense, a fight for dominance, as they preferred it to be. He shrugged his top up and pulled it off, revealing his pale skin in contrast to the tanned body looming over him. His form was almost as toned as the other man, but more slender.

He moved a hand up to the back of Malik's neck, gripping the short tuft of hair tightly as he pulled the other down closer, pushing his tongue past the other's lips. His other hand slid up the older's chest, teasing one of his nipples, then across the other's abdomen, tracing the muscles there before moving lower and lower. Soon his hand was hovering just above Malik's waist band.
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Altaïr, Malik, and Kadar's Place   Altaïr, Malik, and Kadar's Place - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 8:30 pm

Kissing back with as much intensity as he received, Malik's tongue fought for dominance; only breaking the kiss with a playful bite, he tugged at the other man's lip.

"I guess it must be my memory then?..." Grinding his hips against the other, he sought to wind him up as best he could, only getting himself more and more turned on in the process.. "Nothing significant seems to stand out.."

Biting at his own lip, Malik's eyes wandered over his lovers bare chest, soon followed by his hands, feeling every inch of muscle. This man drove him crazy, he could never admit as much, but he knew how to get him worked up.

Brushing his lips back against Altair's, he continued.. "I dare you to try and make me remember.... If of course, you think you can take me..." He gave his best come hither expression, not once actually willing to give in.

Back to top Go down
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

PostSubject: Re: Altaïr, Malik, and Kadar's Place   Altaïr, Malik, and Kadar's Place - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 10:15 pm

"Mn....tease" he muttered, biting back as the other broke the kiss. Kissing along the other's jaw and neck, he met each grind with his own, doing his best to work Malik up with his own touch. He moved his right hand to grip the other's bicep, holding in a soft groan. He'd never let on to how much he looked up to the other, how much he appreciated him. He could feel the intense, wild passion between them, knowing it would drive him mad.

Smirking, Altair met every kiss. "I can take all of you, don't forget it, Al-Sayf." He was aroused beyond the point of his patience by now, hand moving to grip at any uncovered skin, one hand wandering to unbutton the older's trousers and slip into the front, gripping Malik's cock. He started to bite and suck at the other's neck, working a nice red mark into the skin. He couldn't help the small moan that escaped at the thought of the other's body, as he felt those callused hands running across his skin. He wouldn't give in to this man, this amazing, horrible man.
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Altaïr, Malik, and Kadar's Place   Altaïr, Malik, and Kadar's Place - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 12:59 pm

Throwing his head back, Malik failed to contain a breathy moan, grinding his hips into the other man’s hand in the process. Dear Lord, this man was going to be the death of him; his skin felt like it was burning under Altair’s touch.

“You won’t… Get the chance..” He spoke between heavy breaths.

Matching the younger man’s moves, Malik made short work of the fastenings on his trousers; leaning in closely, he left a trail of bruises and bitemarks down his lover’s neck, shamelessly knowing they’d be visible. Just as well he wore a hood more often than not.

Grasping his lover’s cock, he teased at the head with his thumb, giving a gentle squeeze before deliberately jerking him off in an agonisingly slow motion.

Smirk visibly forming on his lips, there was no way he was losing this round, not with how turned on he currently was… “You’re mine..” Although his words were few, they had conviction.
Back to top Go down
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

PostSubject: Re: Altaïr, Malik, and Kadar's Place   Altaïr, Malik, and Kadar's Place - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 6:28 pm

Moaning softly, barely audible unless you personally knew him, Altair stared up at the other, unable to take his eyes off the other as he watched Malik arch his back. Twisting his fist slightly, he jerked the older man off,  torturously slow, using two fingers to trace up the other's shaft and across the head, thumb grazing across the slit lightly. "Mm, won't I?", he muttered huskily, his breathing stuttered all of a sudden as the other gripped his cock.

He bucked up against Malik, muttering curses under his breath as the other left marks on his pale skin. He gripped the other man's biceps tightly, roughly pulling him closer, locking lips aggressively.

Pulling away after a moment, he frowned slightly then returned the smirk. "And you're mine", he pulled the other down further, throwing an arm around his neck, leaning close to his ear. "Hurry up...before I make my own move" he whispered suggestively. He threatened the older man jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Altaïr, Malik, and Kadar's Place   Altaïr, Malik, and Kadar's Place - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 7:40 pm

These were the sort of games Malik loved to play; it had always been this way between them, heated and passionate, rough and challenging.

Letting go of Altair’s length, Malik raked his nails down his chest, giving another bite of his jaw.. “Giving up that easily, novice?” Shifting from the others lap, he stood, gripping a hand inside the waistband of his lover’s trousers, his other hand at his shoulder; with some strength, he forcefully pulled the other up to join him.

Reaching around to grab the other man’s ass, he pulled him in close, their hips crushing together, soon joined by another intense, but brief kiss.. “Don’t go anywhere…” He smirked, before backing up towards his bedroom.

Only a few short moments later, he returned, seemingly with nothing in hand, but a small bottle in his front jean pocket.

Saying nothing, Malik quickly wrapped an arm around his lover’s neck and pulled him into another of their aggressive kisses, tongue immediately parting the others lips, fighting for dominance.. Now Altair was distracted, he sneakily reached to the back of his own trousers, swiftly moving something shiny and metallic around them both. Suddenly there was a click as Malik clasped the handcuffs around one of Altair’s wrists.
Back to top Go down
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

PostSubject: Re: Altaïr, Malik, and Kadar's Place   Altaïr, Malik, and Kadar's Place - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 8:21 pm

It was no secret that both of them loved it rough, that's probably half the reason they were drawn to eachother,  that and the continuous verbal head butting they did. Even now as lovers, when they fought, they fought hard, and when they made up, they did so with a heated intensity that would surely put hell to shame.

He was pleased at the sign of things speeding up, but he wouldn't simply roll over and lay down for the other, no not quite yet. He shuddered slightly as he felt nails digging into him, then he was being pulled of the sofa roughly. "Hn, I think you're mistaken Habibi, I don't give in easily." He met the other's force with his own, gripping at those hips, digging his nails in as they kissed, grinding against the other and moving his hands around to grab and squeeze his ass cheeks, kneading a little.

"Fine.", he nodded,  releasing his grasp on the older man for the moment.

Upon Malik's return, Altair pulled him close again, pressing their chests together. He kissed back fervently, fighting the other yet again.

At the sound of a click,  he forced himself not to tense, a dangerous glint in his hazel golden eyes. He pulled away a little. "The fuck are you up to?", he stared the other down, slightly more turned on by this interesting turn of events.
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Altaïr, Malik, and Kadar's Place   Altaïr, Malik, and Kadar's Place - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 10:22 pm

“I’m making my move..” Malik was matter of fact, smirking as he grabbed his lover’s free wrist, handcuffing it to his already restrained one; maintaining eye contact as he did so. It wasn’t fool proof, but should help give Malik the upper hand and a bit more control.

Once done, he used the short chain to tug Altair that little bit closer, kissing at his collarbone; his hands roamed over his lover’s body, as if he’d never felt all the different dips and peaks of solid muscle before. From his hips, he felt his way up the others abdomen, then chest, savouring every inch until he reached his shoulders; using his own body weight, he shifted their angle until Altair’s back was to the coffee table.

Forcefully, Malik urged him back onto it, moving a hand down to grip his lover’s cock as a means of distraction; firmly toying with him.
Back to top Go down
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

PostSubject: Re: Altaïr, Malik, and Kadar's Place   Altaïr, Malik, and Kadar's Place - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 11:26 pm

"So what you're saying is, you need the handcuffs to keep up with me.~", smirking back, he watched the other carefully, tugging slightly to test the pressure on his wrists. It was enough to sting slightly, but it wouldn't completely restrain him if he got impatient.

He followed the older's movements, barely holding back a moan as Malik ran his hands along his body. Grinning, he leaned forward to bite at the other's bottom lip, kissing and nipping along his jaw. As he was pushed down against the table, he wrapped his arms around Malik's neck, tugging rough enough to leave marks with his new accessory. He bit into the other's shoulder hard, sucking a few marks into the older's skin.

Once he was satisfied, he leaned back against the table, beckoning the other to 'give it his best shot'. "What are you waiting f-" , he trailed off into a breathy moan, glaring up at Malik. There was no way he'd let the other get away with this. He was up for being fucked as much as he liked to be the one fucking, but that didn't mean he wouldn't give it back harder the next round of this game they played.
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Altaïr, Malik, and Kadar's Place   Altaïr, Malik, and Kadar's Place - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 12:57 pm

“No, what I’m saying is you’re a pain in the ass, both literally and figuratively..” A small moan escaped his lips as Altair bit him; rough play turned him on and this session was no exception.

Escaping his lover’s hold, Malik kissed down the others body, biting and sucking at a nipple on his way past. Fingers tucking into Altair’s waistband, he tugged down any fabric that stood in the way of his bare flesh; completely removing the others trousers and throwing them over his own shoulder, knocking something over in the process.

Still planting firm nips and bites, Malik gravitated down the other man’s body, parting his legs as he made himself comfortable, crouched between; one arm lifting a leg over his shoulder and the other taking up Altair’s length.

Shifting up, he kissed along the thigh at his shoulder, stopping at the groin, nipping and sucking a red mark onto the paler man’s skin, all the while slowly but firmly jerking him off. Finishing the colourful masterpiece at the others thigh, Malik soon moved up further, mouth joining the hand that worked his lover’s cock.

Looking up, he smirked, licking the length from base to head and taking his time at the very tip, before taking it past his lips and into his mouth entirely.

Continuing his ministrations, he reached down to his trouser pocket, grabbing the small bottle he brought back from his bedroom earlier. Coating his fingers in a slick layer of liquid, Malik raised his free hand grabbing at the others ass cheek, before adept fingers toyed at his entrance, one digit carefully working its way in.
Back to top Go down
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

PostSubject: Re: Altaïr, Malik, and Kadar's Place   Altaïr, Malik, and Kadar's Place - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 1:35 pm

He had to smirk at that. It was true, he enjoyed teasing and pissing the other off to some degree, especially when rough make up sex followed, he had a sneaking suspicion that Malik knew half of it was so he could get the other riled up enough. Altair shuddered from the kisses he felt being trailed down his body, all the way down till Malik was tugging off his trousers. He wasn't the least bit concerned about what the other might think of him going commando to their meeting. He'd be lying if he said he wasn't expecting this. After all he'd suggested to Kadar's friend that the younger Al-Sayf would like to visit.

A small moan stuttered past his lips as the other worked an impressive red mark into his thigh. He bit his bottom lip in anticipation as Malik took up his cock, working him up slowly, driving him wild.

Hips raising slightly, he gasped quietly, hands fisted now pinned beneath him. He frowned at the other man. "Fuck..s-stop looking so smug...", he muttered.

Altair ground his teeth together,  edging himself forward slightly to give Malik better access. "You'd better hurry and quit the teasing." He shuffled impatiently, eyes burning into the others form.
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Altaïr, Malik, and Kadar's Place   Altaïr, Malik, and Kadar's Place - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 3:59 pm

It was almost impossible for Malik to stop being smug by this point, he was enjoying this far too much; having Altair in this position was overwhelmingly arousing. God, no matter how many times he had this man, it never ceased to amaze the older man how damned desirable he was.

Pressing another finger inside his lover, he curled his fingers, occasionally almost completely withdrawing them, only to thrust them back in.

Letting Altair’s cock slide from his mouth, he leaned on a hand hovering above him, licking his lips, seductively.. “My.. Isn’t someone feeling needy..” It took a moment to realise his own breath hitching, he really wasn’t in a position to argue as he was equally as needy.

Removing his fingers, he used both arms to position the other better, before gripping his own cock, not resisting a few squeezes and tugs in Altair’s line of sight. Holding one leg up, he guided himself to the others ass, pressing the head of his cock in, not all that gently. Kissing down the leg he held in place, he gave it a moment for Altair to adjust to the feeling, before pulling back a little and thrusting in deeper.
Back to top Go down
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

PostSubject: Re: Altaïr, Malik, and Kadar's Place   Altaïr, Malik, and Kadar's Place - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 6:26 pm

Allah be damned, he was starting to find it difficult holding back. Altair was an impatient bastard when it came to getting what he wanted,  and all he wanted was Malik inside him right now, not caring anymore. He knew he'd lost once he had this thought. Yet he couldn't resist the other, the older man was the only person he'd lusted after this much, it had grown into much more since. Malik had always been his rock,  just as Altair had been his.

Altair groaned as another finger was pressed into him, thrusting his hips in time with the older man's ministrations. He threw his head back, wrists beginning to burn slightly, he enjoyed the contrast of pain and pleasure. He growled at the other's teasing tone. "Shut up and fuck me already...before I f-find something else." His words were nothing more than aroused drabble,  knowing in this position he wouldn't get very far, not that he particularly wanted to. As much as they fought, he was pretty much past denying he belonged to the other man, as did said man belong to Altair. Not that either man would outright come out with something so sentimental.

Wincing slightly, he was relieved for some of the pressure  taken off of his hands. He watched as Malik gripped his cock, jerking himself a little. Fucking teasing bastard. He let it go as his leg was hoisted up further, trembling from the kisses, he urged the other on, sighing shakily as he felt the other's cock press at his entrance, pushing in. His toes curled up as he felt Malik's cock sliding torturously in and out of his now willing body.
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Altaïr, Malik, and Kadar's Place   Altaïr, Malik, and Kadar's Place - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 7:31 pm

The tightness around his cock was almost unbearably gratifying as he fucked Altair, slow but hard; his hands pulling the others hips closer with each thrust.

Looking down at his lover, he couldn’t help but drink in every inch of his body as he listened to each gasp and moan that escape his mouth, his own breathiness and groans mingling in.

Hoisting the others legs up as he arched over him; Malik placed more weight onto his lover’s body. Picking up the pace with each thrust; he was now fucking the other man roughly and passionately, not relenting in his actions.

Weight on one arm, he leaned in, aggressively kissing Altair, biting and sucking at his bottom lip as his free hand reached between them both, grasping the others cock. He wanted to destroy this man, make him moan and writhe in ecstasy beneath him.

Rubbing at the head, the older man soon started to jerk him off in rhythm with each thrust; his heavy breaths getting more noticeable.
Back to top Go down
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

PostSubject: Re: Altaïr, Malik, and Kadar's Place   Altaïr, Malik, and Kadar's Place - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 9:21 pm

Altair's groans raised in volume, breath coming out in hasty gasps as he was fucked harder. He pulled the other closer with his legs, digging his heels into the other's shoulders. He flexed his hands a little, almost able to pull them out from under himself.

He stared up into Malik's eyes, serious at first, one side of his mouth quirking up slowly into an almost smile, before returning to his stoic expression.

His gasps sped up as the other pounded into him relentlessly, moving his hips to meet Malik's hard thrusts with a vengeance. As the other moved in closer, he slide his hands out from under him, moving them up and over both their heads, slipping them around the back of the older's neck, running his hands through the other's hair before forcefully pulling him down closer.

He met the aggressive kisses with his own, sucking and biting as good as he received, practically pushing his tongue down the other's throat. Moaning into the kiss, Altair's back arched as his cock was jerked off along with the deep thrusts of Malik's cock inside him.

They'd surely be the death of each other someday, he couldn't help but be okay with this, as long as they got to play their games as assassins and lovers, he'd meet that day with open arms and weapons at the ready.
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Altaïr, Malik, and Kadar's Place   Altaïr, Malik, and Kadar's Place - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 10:33 pm

At any other time, Malik would have been annoyed by Altair manoeuvring his arms around, but he had past caring at this point; all that mattered now was pleasure and he was getting plenty of that.

“Fuck..” He gasped through gritted teeth, the heat they shared working up inside him

Kissing down Altair’s jaw and towards his neck, he left yet another trail of reddened flesh; they were both going to look battered in the morning, with bruises all over their bodies. The thought didn’t bother the older man, he loved leaving his mark on the other and he was definitely winning with quantity and he’d like to bet on quality too, even if Altair might argue that sentiment.

Relentlessly he continued to fuck the younger man without sign of slowing down, his wrist flicking and jerking off his lover, tirelessly, but his own release building up. Determined not to be the first to come, he worked the others cock with adept skill and shifted, trying to get a better angle to mercilessly hit his sensitive spot.
Back to top Go down
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

PostSubject: Re: Altaïr, Malik, and Kadar's Place   Altaïr, Malik, and Kadar's Place - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 11:10 pm

Digging his nails into the back of the older man's neck, Altair shuddered, legs shaking from the effort. He nipped and bit into Malik's shoulder, sucking marks all the way to his collarbone. He's sure tomorrow morning they would argue over the bruises they were leaving, most likely on who's were the most attractive.

He spread his legs further apart, unable to hold back his moans any longer. Eye clenching shut as Malik sped up his thrusts, hitting his sweet spot continuously."Fuck Malik..don't stop..", he muttered into the other's neck, desperate to hold out, knowing the other was too.

His effort went to waste, no longer able to hold on as the older of the two matched the pumping of his cock to the speed he was fucking Altair. "Gonna come.."", he muttered, pulling Malik down for another kiss.

He felt himself tense, eyes closed tight as he felt a tremor run up his spine. Soon he was releasing into Malik's hand, tightening around the older man's cock inside him.
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Altaïr, Malik, and Kadar's Place   Altaïr, Malik, and Kadar's Place - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 1:15 am

Between the tightening around his cock and the sweet sound of Altair's voice, Malik couldn't hold it back anymore. Beginning to thrust more erratically, his muscles started to tense as he was reaching his peak.. "F-fuck!... Uh.." Breaking the kiss, he moaned, coming hard inside the other man.

Resting more against Altair in the aftermath, he took a moment to compose himself, trying to calm his breathing. Looking to the man beneath him, Malik joined their lips, giving Altair a slightly more lethargic, if not sweeter kiss.. Of course, he'd blame any sweetness on being worn out, though.

Eventually shifting, he pulled out of the younger man, placing his weight against the table as he attempted to lift himself up. Apparently giving the piece of furniture one too many more jolts, there was sudden creak and thud as one of the legs collapsed in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Altaïr, Malik, and Kadar's Place   Altaïr, Malik, and Kadar's Place - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Altaïr, Malik, and Kadar's Place
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next