Welcome to the Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watch your Back

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Science Room

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Assassino

Assassino

Science Room Empty
PostSubject: Science Room   Science Room EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 11:29 pm

Two red double doors opened into Gilberto La Volpes science room, they were usually kept locked unless he was inside… Or unless he wanted certain students to help themselves to… ‘certain’ supplies…

The room was situated on the ground floor, with the outside wall covered in windows, allowing for maximum natural light; and if that wasn’t enough there were ample strip lights covering the ceiling.

Old dark heavy wood benches sat all over the room, with uncomfortable looking stools neatly stored underneath. Covering two walls of the room were counters dotted with gas outlets and two deep basin sinks. Under the counters were shelves and cupboards; the shelves had work books and non-dangerous supplies and inside the locked cupboards were slightly more dangerous substances.

At the front of the room stood a large heavy desk, on the surface sat a few dusty old looking books, a tray of papers that needed marking, a newton’s cradle, some weird magnet sculpture, scattered stationary, random coffee rings and bright post-it notes stuck in the strangest of places. There was a small space kept clear for the use of a laptop. The four drawers were kept locked and no one knew what was inside as most of the professors stuff was clearly on the top of his desk. Just behind the desk sat a computer chair on wheels and an anatomical skeleton which was affectionately named ‘Old Nick’.

Off to the side of the blackboard was a locked walk in cupboard; no students were allowed to enter. Inside were the most hazardous supplies and substances, plus a fridge and freezer for certain supplies…. And some milk, because every professor needed his coffee, so of course there was a kettle, too… And a bag of sugar. The keys for the cupboard and for each of the locked drawers and cupboards in this classroom were kept on La Volpe at all times.
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

Science Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Science Room   Science Room EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 7:06 pm

The first thing La Volpe did as he entered his classroom was make a cup of coffee; milk and two sugars. Placing his mug on the desk, he had a lot of work to get through and sorted for today’s classes, one of which started in half an hours’ time.

Sitting down, he opened his Mac book and powered it up. Soon he was busy.. Playing Candy Crush…. It was okay, he’d wing it today… No one liked doing actual work on the first day anyway.
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

Science Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Science Room   Science Room EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 7:56 pm

Leaning back in his chair, La Volpe smiled as the last of his new students left the class. So far, so good; they seemed to like him, if not find him slightly eccentric which was perfect. As for his opinion of his students, only time would tell…

Now it was time for a small break before his next class and he needed to stretch his legs a little and have a little ‘grown up’ conversation.

Standing up and stretching, he made sure everything was locked and as it should be, before he left the classroom.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Science Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Science Room   Science Room EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 11:33 pm

Niccolo quickly and quietly slipped down the corridor, a black suited form sliding into shadows.
The science room door was left open as usual…so careless, he made a mental note to chastise La Volpe about it later. It was empty and smelled faintly of sulphur. Quietly he laid out the tray on the professors desktop.
Underneath the plain white cloth was that pink abomination of a toy rabbit, carefully dissected like a student’s frog pinned to the metal tray with scalpels. The scalpels had taken some force to push through but the effort was worth it and his anger had helped. A small note was pinned next to the severed head with the eyes carefully laid out on top. “You’re next. Stop these pranks.”
Now it was time for the student meeting and his presentation and orders for the term. Making sure everything was in place under the cloth he slipped out as unnoticeable as he had entered.

Back to top Go down
https://assassinsuni.forumotion.co.uk
Assassino

Assassino

Science Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Science Room   Science Room EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 8:09 pm

Entering back into his classroom, La Volpe headed straight towards the walk in cupboard when something caught his eye on the desk… Approaching it, he stared down; smile forming on his face. Reading the note, he chuckled to himself… “Oh, Niccolo..”

He briefly debated what to do with it, since his class was due in the next few minutes… Scrunching up the note, he threw it in the bin and moved the ex-bunny a few inches over to make room for his computer. It was decided, he had a new mascot.

There was something about the pranks they played on each other, it was fun and…. Mostly harmless.. If nothing else, they served as a distraction… Not that he was ever sure Niccolo appreciated that, but it was funny nonetheless.. One day he’d look back with fond memories… maybe… Or loathing.. Either way, La Volpe would have made his mark.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Science Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Science Room   Science Room EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 8:21 pm

Why o why did La Volpe drive him so crazy? Everything about him was the opposite of Niccolo. Even the stupid pranks he played could sometimes be amusing, as well as the nastier ones being more practical for training purposes. Gil was so unpredictable and maybe that was where the attraction came from. Who knew? But he still drove Niccolo insane. The satisfaction of not getting caught with the rabbit made him smirk all the way to the meeting room.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Science Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Science Room   Science Room EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 11:50 pm

Quietly sneaking into Gil’s classroom, Niccolo made sure no one was around and taking out a master key he had aquired as part of his job, he managed to get into the lock on the storage cupboard. It took him seconds to take it in even in the dim light and locate the milk and the sugar La Volpe kept for his disgusting brew he called coffee. Working fast he screwed off the lid of the sugar canister and emptied the contents into a plastic sandwich bag from his pocket.  He opened the packets of effervescent salts from his other pocket and filled up the canister with fizzy powder. Next after making sure the canister was back in the exact same place he’d found it he turned to the milk. It may have long life on the label but when he’d finished it’d look curdled.  The small packet of mini marshmallows took a moment to open with the latex gloves on but eventually he emptied the little white balls of sweet fluff into the milk. Placing the lid back on he shook it so they’d start to soak the milk up and swell. Once poured out, it made the milk look like it had well and truly gone rancid. There, now La Volpes’ morning coffee would at least make the students laugh as the milk was lumpy and his ‘sugar’ made it explode over the workbench. Gil would think it had been a student. Everything was left as he’d found it and carefully he latched the door to the cupboard and snuck out tucking the disposable gloves into his pockets and made his way back to his office with a small smirk.
Back to top Go down
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

Science Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Science Room   Science Room EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 1:34 pm

Disposing of his cigarette butt and entering the main building, Federico eventually came to a halt outside his Science room. He checked his phone, realising he was early now. Sighing he leaned against the wall, waiting in hopes he could get through this day quick and perhaps stay put tonight, leave Ezio in peace for a while.
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

Science Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Science Room   Science Room EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 1:53 pm

Marching into the main building with far too much energy for this time of morning, La Volpe was whistling enthusiastically to himself; stopping when he saw a familiar young face.

"Ah, Federico!~ You're eager this morning.. Couldn't contain your excitement for Biology, I see.." Quickly he opened the door, ushering the younger man to follow. Usually he'd make students wait outside until it was time, but he favoured a handful, especially the Auditore brothers.

"How are you, anyway?"
Back to top Go down
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

Science Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Science Room   Science Room EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 2:06 pm

Looking up at the sound of footstep, Federico couldn't prevent a small smile as he saw La Volpe walking with all the excitement of a 5 year old in a candy store towards his classroom."Hey there sir.." He followed behind the other. He wasn't particularly in the best of moods interacting much, but La Volpe had a certain charm about him that could make any student laugh and feel at ease.

He smiled a bit more now, forgetting his troubles mostly for the moment."I...could be better", he shrugged.

"But...i wouldn't let it interfere with one of the best classes on campus. How are you this morning?"
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

Science Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Science Room   Science Room EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 2:46 pm

"I am very well~" La Volpe placed his belonging onto his desk at the front of the classroom... "But I don't like the sounds of this 'could be better' stuff.. Is there anything I can help with?"

Pulling out the walk-in cupboard key, he unlocked the door and entered... "Would you like a coffee?" He grabbed the milk from the fridge and flicked the kettle on; focusing most of his attention on his student. There was definitely something wrong with the Auditore boys, for Ezio to miss the first meeting, Federico to seem so down and for their father to know nothing of it.. Very strange.
Back to top Go down
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

Science Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Science Room   Science Room EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 3:05 pm

He smiled sadly to the older man, shrugging."I don't think it's really something you could fix sir...just...having doubts about stuff I guess. Nothing major just...having trouble knowing what to do with myself is all."

He nodded to his teacher."Yeah, that'd be nice thanks." La Volpe had a way of figuring information out if he knew enough, so Federico knew he'd have to be careful of what he was saying.
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

Science Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Science Room   Science Room EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 3:20 pm

"I'm always here to talk to, nothing you tell me will go beyond these walls.." It was true, La Volpe would never share information that was told to him in good faith.. Well... At least when he liked the person. Unless his life was at stake, he wouldn't even tell Giovanni.

Taking two mugs, he put a generous teaspoon of coffee into each, grabbing the bottle of milk, he felt its contents swish oddly... "Huh?.." He unscrewed the lid and frowned at what he saw inside.. He'd only bought it yesterday, that had curdled in record timing.. Paying a bit more attention, he noticed the lack of smell; milk that curdled would smell rancid, but this had no smell... If anything, it was a bit sweet. Lifting the bottle to his nose, his eyebrows furrowed together, it definitely smelled sweet.... But.. It definitely looked curdled.

Peering outside the cupboard, he urged Federico over... "Tell me, what does that smell like?" He held the bottle out.
Back to top Go down
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

Science Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Science Room   Science Room EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 5:12 pm

Federico nodded, knowing the other man was speaking truthfully. He waited patiently for the other, looking up in confusion when the man held a bottle of milk to him. "Hmm?"

He checked it, looking inside them smelt it."Smell sort of sweet..."
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

Science Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Science Room   Science Room EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 5:23 pm

Blinking a few times, he put his finger inside the bottle, just dampening the tip, before pressing it to his lips... Usually he wouldn't be so straight forward in trying some strange and seemingly foreign substance, but he was sure if someone was trying to poison him, who was capable of getting into this room AND this cupboard, they wouldn't be so goddamned obvious.

"Tastes...." He licked his lips... "Tastes nice.... Kind of vanilla-y... Or maybe marshmal--" He looked inside the bottle again.. The whole situation must have looked pretty comical. "I think someone put marshmallows in my milk..." He took a swig from the bottle... "Hmm... Tastes like marshmallows... If I keel over in a bit, just call an ambulance.."

Turning back into the cupboard where the kettle had just finished boiling, he continued.... "Are you alright with black coffee or do you want marshmallow milk? Sugar?.." He seemed almost entirely unfazed, but cogs were turning inside his mind. Who would put marshmallows in his damned milk?
Back to top Go down
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

Science Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Science Room   Science Room EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 5:41 pm

His smile widened in amusement at his teachers antics, he nodded to show he was listening, watching In fascination. Evidently someone had broken non and tampered with the milk, but what purpose was there in putting marshmallows in it? Was this an amateur prank nor something more? He could only hope that the sweetness was not disguising sonething much more nasty and...poisonous."um black coffee is fine thank you, just one sugar."
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

Science Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Science Room   Science Room EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 6:01 pm

Putting a sugar into one mug and two into the other, La Volpe lifted the kettle, pouring his own out first... That was until the damn thing erupted into a foamy mess, over flowing onto the work top.... Putting the kettle back down, he raised an eyebrow, tapping his fingers again the counter....

"I always wondered what salted marshmallow would taste like... Thank you, Niccolo.." He muttered out.... There was no one else that would do this. No one. If anyone else was that desperate to get into this cupboard, it wasn't to foil his favourite morning beverage....

Grabbing a tin box from the side, he peered inside ensuring the contents hadn't been tampered with... Turning his back on the cupboard, he shut the door, ignoring what just occurred... "Can I interest you in a biscuit, since my coffee making facilities are currently in a worse state than Costa.." He smiled, holding the tin out. Well done, Niccolo, but this has only just begun, he thought to himself
Back to top Go down
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

Science Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Science Room   Science Room EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 6:14 pm

Watching as the water was added, Federico gasped as the coffees foamed up all over then work unit. He couldn't help himself as he stifled a small chuckle, apologising to the other. "Looks like someone got ypu pretty good sir, still continuing your infamous prank wars I see."

Taking a seat at one of the work stations, he nodded, taking a couple. "Other than payback for whoever created that ungodly mess, what's your agenda like today?" He didn't know why but La Volpe was the only teacher he found easy to talk to, he always spoke with the other when they got a chance. He figured it was because the older man was a child at heart himself, he out pranksters to shame and was always showing the Biology class weird and wonderful experiments that were likely to get them all expelled and himself fired if anyone were to find out.
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

Science Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Science Room   Science Room EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 6:28 pm

"It seems so.." La Volpe smirked, sitting close by Federico with the tin of biscuits, rather than sitting at his own desk.

"Not all too interesting really, I'm afraid class won't be all that fun today.. Mostly got to go over some catch up bits, since I gave no one homework over the break.." Grabbing a biscuit, he took a bite, having probably eaten his own weight in biscuits in the past hour.. "Then I'll probably go and talk to your father again, get him caught up properly.." Looking the younger man in the eye, he continued.. "You should pay him a visit too.."
Back to top Go down
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

Science Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Science Room   Science Room EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 6:51 pm

Federico listened intently, knowing it would probably be pretty boring to start, but then La Volpe tried to make everything at least a little fun.

He hesitated at the other bringing his father up but nodded anyway. "I will be hopefully...I've missed him quite a bit." His words were true, he had found it difficult coping without the older Auditore and was somewhat thankful he had returned. Even if he himself wasn't quite ready to face uo.
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

Science Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Science Room   Science Room EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 7:01 pm

"Good... But on that note, I best sort out some class work or it'll be even more boring than even I anticipated.." Jumping up, he grabbed another biscuit on the way back to his desk..

"Remember, if you ever need anything Federico, I'm always floating about.."
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

Science Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Science Room   Science Room EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 8:23 pm

Soon students started flooding in; it wasn't the most entertaining class La Volpe had ever held, but he made sure it was relaxed and as enjoyable as it could be. It was mostly paperwork and making sure everyone had the correct books and information they needed for the rest of the year.

There was ten minutes left until the end of class, but everything was done.. "Right, if no one has any questions we might as well call it a day. Classes will be back to normal as of tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

Science Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Science Room   Science Room EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 10:40 pm

Federico paid small attention to La Volpe's class, not really needing to know much from today's class. He was already ahead of the rest of the class without putting much effort in. Maybe he'd get started on one of his side projects, maybe show the teacher a few designs of the smoke bombs he was working on.

When class finished, he nodded to him the older man on his way out, smiling his usual soft cheery smile as he left.
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

Science Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Science Room   Science Room EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 10:57 pm

Finishing up in the classroom, La Volpe locked up and left... He needed a coffee, damnit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Science Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Science Room   Science Room Empty

Back to top Go down

Science Room
Page 1 of 1