Welcome to the Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watch your Back

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Caterinas' Lecture room

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Caterinas' Lecture room Empty
PostSubject: Caterinas' Lecture room   Caterinas' Lecture room EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 7:16 pm

Caterina was in a great mood. last nights guy had been hot stuff and she felt nice and relaxed for the start of term and briefly wondered if she'd bump into him again...and hopefully into bed as well.
The room was nice and full waiting for her and she strode in with a big smile on her face and got to her desk. the little bastardi were talking and hadn't really paid attention to her arrival, probably thinking she was some assistant.
She slammed her books down hard making the room ring out to the sound, all eyes turned her way.
"sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up. I'm your lecturer, call me Caterina,none of this pissy miss sforza stuff, i'm not here to hold your hands or wipe your arses, i'm here to make sure you work and hand in assignments. I don't give a damn shit if your room mate or cat has just died, you WILL hand in assignments on time, NO extensions, NO exceptions. Skip my class, you fucking fail, miss an assignment you fucking fail. Miss both and i'll rip your hearts out and shove them up my arse you bunch of worthless wankers."

She sat down and got comfy.
"let's begin with Chaucer, get your text books out and make notes, you can have half an hours break in about an hour and then the last half hour will be a pop quiz on what we've just learned."
Back to top Go down
https://assassinsuni.forumotion.co.uk
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Caterinas' Lecture room   Caterinas' Lecture room EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 8:39 pm

As the class went silent doing some work she'd just set, she called out the register just to make sure she'd covered everyone. from now on the paper would be passed around for the class to tick themselves off the list, why should she have to do extra fucking work.
A name caught her eye, Ezio Auditore...related to Giovanni or Federico? interesting, "AUDITORE?" she called out...no one answered...wow, looked like he'd be in for a fail unless he had a very good reason. Not a good start to both his school year or his brotherhood induction.
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Caterinas' Lecture room   Caterinas' Lecture room EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 2:59 pm

Having visited front desk at the main office on campus, Edward managed to get quite a long list of work that needed doing. He was pretty well known around here for doing odd jobs and this list would tide him over for a week or two.

Spying through the list, one room caught his eye in the old building, not too far away.. It had a small list of problems on its own… Door hinges need oiling. Problems with lock. Third window won’t close properly… Before making his way to the classroom, he stopped off by the utility cupboard to pick up a few supplies.

Upon reaching the classroom, he knocked on the rattly old door and peered his head around.. “Sorry to interrupt, I was told you ‘ave a few things that need fixing in ‘ere.. Would it be best to stop by later?”
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Caterinas' Lecture room   Caterinas' Lecture room EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 3:13 pm

Caterina surveyed the class all working busily when the interruption happened. Ah well it was almost break time, “class you can all leave for break, be back here in exactly half an hour to begin, you’re late and I’ll chew your fucking nuts off and fail you. Now get out”

She turned to the door finally looking up from her book, “hi, no, now is fine, this place puts a fucking brothel to shame sometimes, that window is looser than a rent boys arse, this table is wonkier than a dunks cock and that door screams like a virgin being deflowered. The sooner you can fix this the better; it’s driving me out of my fucking mind.”
The guy looked a bit rough but hell, this place needed fixing and she needed a coffee or some coke. Something with lots of caffeine. “Want a drink? I’m parched.”
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Caterinas' Lecture room   Caterinas' Lecture room EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 3:33 pm

Shutting the door behind himself, Edward put the toolbox he made up on the closest table as he listened to the woman’s colourful description of her classroom.

Looking around, he furrowed his eyebrows comically, studying the room… “Clearly you’ve never been to any brothels in India.. I seriously don’t recommend it… Even when you’re not a patron.”

Emptying out a few tools and supplies, he looked back over to the woman.. “Got any rum?..” He laughed.. “If not, the strongest coffee you can offer..” Firsts things first, the window.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Caterinas' Lecture room   Caterinas' Lecture room EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 3:40 pm

"India? Really? sounds cool." she turned to the unit behind her and fished out a coffee jar, "it's only instant shit but it's better than anything else right"
Rum? at this time of day, was a bit early for that, at least coffee was safer.
"not been to India before. Wouldn't mind going sometime or visiting one of the brothels. the languages are fascinating."
Quickly making 2 cups of black coffee she emptied one of those bitch cartons of uht into hers and pushed over the black one closer to the handyman and sat on the unit watching.
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Caterinas' Lecture room   Caterinas' Lecture room EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 5:31 pm

Forcing the window a little further open, Edward leaned closer as he inspected the problem.. "India is an amazing place, got to be in the top 10 I've been.." He said casually, as he found the fault with the window.. Luckily quite an easy fix, but there wasn't much to go wrong with windows these old.

"I see you 'ave a way with language.. " He turned and gave the woman a smile, she was refreshing to be around... "Cheers for the coffee.. Should keep my eyes open a little longer.."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Caterinas' Lecture room   Caterinas' Lecture room EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 6:24 pm

"like i said, it's a buncha shit but it'll do seeing as i don't have to pay for it. Would love to go there, i only speak maybe 1 dialect and that only a few words. Always been good with my mouth" she grinned over the top of her mug. The day was looking up, off to an excellent start,buncha easily manipulated students with the fear of god in them and now something hot to look at during break.
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Caterinas' Lecture room   Caterinas' Lecture room EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 2:50 pm

Pulling the window completely closed with a dramatic 'thunk', Edward passed the woman a glance; a small smirk forming at the corner of his lips... "Oh really?..." Perching himself at the edge of a table, he continued.. "I could teach you a few choice words from a handful of different languages, then I reckon you'd a sailor a run for his money.. If ya wouldn't already.."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Caterinas' Lecture room   Caterinas' Lecture room EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 4:27 pm

"O really? that sounds like a LOT of fun...you free tonight? there are some words i like to learn first in any language.." she smirked over her coffee and leaned forward a little showing off her ample chest.
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Caterinas' Lecture room   Caterinas' Lecture room EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 5:32 pm

Well, this woman was pretty forward, not that he was likely to complain, it had been a while after all, but it was an awkward situation for him to be in. Currently he was going through a messy divorce from the love of his life, Caroline, and he still felt a bit guilty when he looked at another woman. However, it had been made perfectly clear that he didn't stand a chance with her anymore.. One too many fuck ups and all that.

With a smile, he made no attempt to look anywhere but Caterina's chest when she leaned forward... "I think it only polite for me to help broaden yer vocabulary..." Something of realisation came to him, this woman looked remotely like Caroline.. "I'd be no gentlem'n at all to decline.. But first I better go and oil yer screaming virgin up..." He nodded to the squeaky door.

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Caterinas' Lecture room   Caterinas' Lecture room EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 5:51 pm

The screaming virgin creaked open and a handful of scared students sidled in hoping not to be noticed and sat at desks. Damnit, half an hour was up already. Jeez, and she'd only just got started...scribbling her mobile nuber down on a post it note she slapped it on the toolbox with a grin, "call me any time after 3:30" and winked before sorting out the class notes ready for the last part of the class.
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Caterinas' Lecture room   Caterinas' Lecture room EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 7:09 pm

Pulling the post-it note of the toolbox, Edward folded it in half and pushed it into his pocket with a smile.

Continuing with the rest of the jobs about the classroom, he moved about quietly, occasionally glancing up to check Caterina out… It occurred to him that they didn’t even exchange names.. Did it really matter? Smirking to himself, he pulled his poor excuse of a phone out and tapped in the number she’d left. He text a short message… “the names edward by the way”
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Caterinas' Lecture room   Caterinas' Lecture room EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 10:01 pm

Once all the students were settled answering their papers Caterina answered her text. "i'm Caterina, meet me at the cafe at 8 today?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Caterinas' Lecture room   Caterinas' Lecture room Empty

Back to top Go down

Caterinas' Lecture room
Page 1 of 1