Welcome to the Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watch your Back

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The library

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Assassino

Assassino

The library - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The library   The library - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 23, 2016 10:03 pm

Two uneventful weeks had already passed since the start of the university year, so it was clearly time for something to go wrong.

Sat at his usual place in the corner of the library, Napoleon uncharacteristically slouched in his chair, fingers tapping against the table's surface. He was quite clearly troubled as he stared at nothing but the open space in front of him.

It really hadn't surprised him to find out Desiree had been unfaithful, if anything, he was more surprised it hadn't happened sooner. Still, it was quite humiliating, especially since it was with a man he was quite well acquainted with.

There was no sadness, just some level of annoyance, which really told him everything about their relationship. Everything had started going down hill since she was unable to leech anymore money from him; or was it when he realised he also had feels for another? None of it mattered really. Not now.

Taking a deep breath, he sighed. Hopefully Arno would arrive early like he sometimes did to study. It was beginning to become something he looked forward to, often more than he should. Suddenly he realised his new position. He was a free man. A small smirk played on his lips.
Back to top Go down
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

PostSubject: Re: The library   The library - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 23, 2016 10:59 pm

Over the past two weeks, Arno had slowly been growing in his skills, he's met up with Napoleon almost every other day. Desiree was found out rather quickly, and had left Napoleon. Unfortunately for her, she had made a name for herself at the start of the year, and not a good name.

Making his way up to the library doors, Arno paused, smiling to himself. They had been meeting here in the mornings for study mostly, but he found that over half of that time was spent flirting. It had the younger man wonder, maybe the other was interested?

He hadn't really gotten much chance to think on it, what with training, and Napoleon's own troubles, it just didn't seem right. If he was being honest, he didn't think he was in the other's league, not when Desiree was around.

Remembering where he was, Arno opened the library doors and walked through, smiling towards Sofia as he passed and heading straight to the back to what had been claimed as his and Napoleon's table.

Arno grinned as he approached the older man, taking a seat he chuckled, he found he wanted the time he spent with Napoleon to last longer, much longer.
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: The library   The library - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 23, 2016 11:35 pm

"Ah, my friend. A sight for sore eyes as usual." Napoleon looked up as Arno was taking a seat across from him.

Before the other had turned up, he'd just began wondering if them being together was even a possibility. Sure, they had flirted shamelessly on so many occasions over the past couple of weeks and it seemed obvious that Arno was interested, but would it be right to pursue? He'd hate for it to ruin a good friendship.

"You seem awfully happy. Do you enjoy studying that much, or is there something I should know about?" Teasing the other, Napoleon sat up and leaned onto the table with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

PostSubject: Re: The library   The library - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 23, 2016 11:49 pm

Flashing a toothy grin at the other man, Arno rested his arms on the table, fiddling with some of the stationary and books that lay on top of it. "But of course~", he paused. "I'm glad to see you well, still working hard on that big brain Naps~?"

Arno chuckled as he spouted out one of his nicknames, for some reason he enjoyed calling the other by the most random names, even if it was just to gain a reaction from the older man. He couldn't help but immediately stare into the other's eyes, after all they were a window to the soul, and there was no one to stand in the younger man's way now. He could ogle all he wanted, provided Napoleon wasn't paying attention. As much as he was hesitant to seek out the other's interest, if there was any, he couldn't help himself, he only hoped that their friendship would remain just as strong as ever.

"Mm, do I? I hadn't noticed...~", as he looked the other up and down slowly, he continued. "I would say that I was here simply for studying, but that would be an outright lie, and I don't lie to anyone I am close to~", leaning in closer, Arno smiled sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: The library   The library - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 10:45 am

Some of the things Arno had started to say recently, even if immature, had really started to make the older man smile. "Naps?" He questioned, an eyebrow perking up. "I've spent the best part of the morning idly staring into space; occasionally contemplating what I plan to do in regards to a certain someone I'm rather fond of."

It wasn't actually a difficult decision; Napoleon knew what he was going to do before he even began to break down the consequences and options. All through out his life, if he saw something he wanted, he took it.. It really was that simple an answer to the older man.

"I'd be inclined to say that's a bad outlook on your education, but I think I can forgive you... considering you worded it so nicely.." He teased, blatantly eying the other up as he did so. "Besides, I never wanted to see myself as a hypocrite." There was a large difference between him chasing someone like Desiree and chasing someone like Arno. With the latter, he felt infinitely more confident and playful, and how he intended to use that. Seeing the younger man squirm made his day.
Back to top Go down
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

PostSubject: Re: The library   The library - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 12:59 pm

Grinning cheekily, the younger of the two shuffled forward on his seat, eyes meeting Napoleon's. "Yeah, Naps, Napo, Napole~ Bit of a change from Napoleon". Arno felt his fash flushing red at the shorter man's words. He wouldn't deny how much he hoped the other was talking about him. "That so? Maybe you should...make a move then~", he continued, clearing his suddenly rather dry throat.

Arno knew the moment he had realised his affections for the older man that he would do anything to ensure he got what he wanted. When he'd found out about Desiree his chest had felt so unbearably tight, yet he had still hoped that the situation would turn out in his favour. It just so happened, that it had, and beautifully so.

Seeing the shorter man, gazing at him, brought out Arno's definite more cocky and playful edge. Everytime they flirted was another nail in Arno's grave, especially if he was wrong about the older man, but it's not like then younger ever had any self control. Nodding slightly at Napoleon's words, Arno smirked slightly. "You are quite the distracting sight though, can't help it."
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: The library   The library - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 1:40 pm

Sighing and shaking his head, Napoleon went on to laugh at the younger man's nicknames for him. They were a bit ridiculous, but it didn't really seem to bother him.

"Hm, yes, maybe you're right." The older man looked to be in thought, but he couldn't hide the smirk that spread across his lips as he weighed up his options.

Arno had never hidden the fact that he took joy in teasing the older man, and Napoleon figured it was time for a little playful revenge. "I think maybe I might 'make a move' on them later., I don't think I can resist them anymore." Taking his attention from the younger man, he looked to go off into a daydream, managing to keep an impressively good poker face.

"You think?.. I hope they think the same, too, but I suppose we should probably start studying, shouldn't we? The sooner we're done here, the sooner I can plant a kiss on their sweet lips." Reaching across the table, he slid a book in front of himself, occasionally stealing a glance up for reactions.
Back to top Go down
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

PostSubject: Re: The library   The library - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 5:14 pm

Shuddering slightly, the younger man wondered if Napoleon was being serious about all of his. Maybe he was talking about someone else after all, then again, he'd noticed the older man had a tendecy to tease whenever he wanted something.

"I'm more than right, my friend." He watched the older man smirk, his attraction to the other sparking. He never could get over how handsome the older man was. The younger found their flirting and teasing of each other hilarious.

However, Napoleon's next words had Arno doubting himself for real this time. Surely the other was just trying to get a rise out of him? Either way, Arno wouldn't let it bother him. After all, two could play at this game. "Very true, I'm sure they will appreciate it. Ah yes, right you are! Sooner we finish, sooner you can find your sweetheart aye? Then I can be on my way."
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: The library   The library - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 5:43 pm

Still looking down at his book, Napoleon had to smile to himself, he should have known Arno wouldn't fall for his teasing so easily. The younger man was sharp, but it didn't mean he was going to stop a perfectly good game.

"Oh, do you think so? I imagine some would find it a bit too forward, but I've found it so difficult resisting for some time now." He flicked through a few pages, trying to find something, or seemingly trying to.

"Sorry.. I don't mean to be a bore, my friend." He sounded completely casual, as he stood, beginning to look through a pile of books nearby. "Now where did that blasted book go?" He quietly complained to himself, getting lost in his search.
Back to top Go down
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

PostSubject: Re: The library   The library - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 6:00 pm

Smirking to himself, the taller man flicked through his own book, barely able to contain his amusement from this game they were playing.

"Yeah I mean, some would, but if the reall like you...I'm sure they'd love it.", chuckling, he kept his gaze down turned, making it seem as if almost all his focus was on the book in front of him.

"It's no trouble at all, my good friend. I'm sure whoever it is will be most pleased, that's all that matters in the end."

Arno smiled slightly to himself, almost desparate to find out if his feelings were reciprocated.
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: The library   The library - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 6:43 pm

"Mm.." Napoleon nodded dismissively, focusing solely on finding that damned book he didn't even want. What book was he even trying to look for?

Taking an impossible time to look through one stack, he finally looked up and past Arno to a shelf behind him. "Hm, I wonder." Muttering under his breath, he skirted around the edge of the table and past the younger man, not even giving him a sideways glance.

Slowly he scanned through the bookshelf, his back to Arno. As he stood there pretending to look for a non-existant book, he struggled not to laugh at how ridiculous they were being, or at least at how ridiculous he was being. It hadn't gone quite to plan, but it would do.

Peering over his shoulder, he saw that Arno was still pretending to stare down at the book in front of him.

Quietly, he crept up behind the younger man.Leaning in closely, he reached over; gently but swiftly tilting the others jaw towards himself as he pressed their lips together.

A few seconds later, he broke away, just watching for a reaction with the smallest of smirks.
Back to top Go down
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

PostSubject: Re: The library   The library - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 7:22 pm

Trying to ignore the older man, Arno contemplated making a move himself. Perhaps then they would know exactly where they stood. 'Just tell him, what's the worst that could happen?' The younger man chuckled inwardly at the thought.

He wasn't paying much attention to the book or his surroundings, though he felt a slight draft as the Napoleon walked past. Turning another page, Arno sighed, he was about to move as he felt someone stand behind him. Before he got a chance to question it, he felt his chin being tilted up until he was looking up into Napleon's eyes. Immediately, he felt the older man's lips pressed against his own.

The kiss didn't last anywhere near long enough. As Napoleon pulled away, Arno leaned up slightly, chasing the other for another kiss. Realising what had just happened, the younger man felt a deep blush rise upon his face.

"...What...is that all I get?", he whispered, chuckling awkwardly as he stared up into the other's smirking face.
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: The library   The library - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 7:59 pm

Unfaltering, Napoleon leaned back in; not to reclaim the younger man's lips, but to tenderly trail kisses up his jaw until he reached his ear.

"If I carried on now, I don't think I could stop." He whispered, planting a kiss on the delicate flesh below the others ear before continuing. "I've wanted you longer than I'm comfortable with, Arno."
Back to top Go down
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

PostSubject: Re: The library   The library - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 8:44 pm

Closing his eyes as the older man trailed light kisses along his jaw, Arno felt as if his face was burning. He shuddered from the sound of Napoleon's voice, soft as he whispered into Arno's ear.

Squirming a little in his seat, Arno opened his eyes, looking back up at the other, grin evident on his face. He tried to sit in a way that would hopefully prevent the slight tightening in his trousers. "I don't doubt that I've wanted you for just as long...and the thought of you not stopping right now? That sounds fun. Though, considering we're in a library...", he trailed off, holding back a small chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: The library   The library - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 11:23 pm

"Then might I suggest we not be in the library." Napoleon continued to whisper, happy to see Arno's fidgetting and reddened cheeks. This just felt far too good, he'd been craving this for what felt like a life time.

Once again leaning back in, the older man kissed at the tender flesh between the others neck and jaw, gently nipping and grazing his teeth against delicate skin. "Come with me and I'll give you more than just that kiss you crave."
Back to top Go down
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

PostSubject: Re: The library   The library - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 11:33 pm

The younger man wasn't sure how much more teasing he could handle. "Yes, excellent idea, you're a visionary truly." Holding in a small sigh, Arno moved back in his chair, leaning into the kisses slightly whilst maneuvering to stand.

He swore, this man would be the end of him yet. Guiding the other's face slightly, he placed a chaste kiss upon the older man's lips. "Take me away from here Napoleon, now."
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: The library   The library - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 12:11 am

The smirk on Napoleon's lips widened, without saying a word he grabbed Arno's wrist and began to lead him away from the table and towards the exit of the library, seemingly uncaring if anyone saw them. He wanted Arno and now, it was bad enough that they had to make their way to privacy.
Back to top Go down
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

PostSubject: Re: The library   The library - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 12:14 am

Arno grinned towards the older man, following him out of the library.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The library   The library - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The library
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Dark :: The Old Stuff :: RPG threads-
Jump to: