Welcome to the Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watch your Back

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Templar Guest house

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Templar Guest house - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Templar Guest house   Templar Guest house - Page 4 EmptySun May 01, 2016 8:46 pm

Haytham removed Shay's hand and held his wrist down “don't” he rasped out, if shay started touching him right now they wouldn't get much further than earlier. He pushed in another finger as punishment, nipping at the mans lips all the while, not quite within distance of  a deeper kiss, wanting to torment, but with Shay writhing on his hand, enveloping him he wasn't sure who was being punished by waiting longer.

Finally moving between the others legs properly he pulled out his fingers and wrapped the mans legs around his hips loosely, moving closer. Pulling his hips up Haytham shoved  a pillow under Shay to make the angle better before moving close to properly and thoroughly kiss him till they were both breathless. Haytham spread his arse and slowly pushed in an inch at  a time, pausing to feel the tight heat close around his cock, groaning out at the feeling.
Back to top Go down
https://assassinsuni.forumotion.co.uk
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Templar Guest house   Templar Guest house - Page 4 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 3:52 pm

The younger man was getting desperate now, his cock aching for release and wanting so much more than fingers inside him. Hips bucking up, Shay groaned out as Haytham slipped another digit into him, soon bunching his hand back into the bed sheets in retreat. Shay had always been pretty responsive, but after a year without he felt like he was going to lose it.

Helping to position himself as directed, Shay wrapped his arms around Haytham, pulling him down into the kiss; lips roughly crushing into the others. Feeling the man press into him, he relaxed trying to make it easier for them both; his head rolling back with a groan as Haytham eased further in. Unable to control himself, the younger man's hips rolled into the movement, causing him to moan out again.. "H-Haytham."

In this moment, Shay had nothing going through his mind, nothing was plaguing his thoughts, all that mattered was the man above him. Haytham Kenway, The Grandmaster, his boss and hopefully now his lover. For the first time in over a year, he was focusing on nothing but sensation and it was a warming comfort in a time of pain.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Templar Guest house   Templar Guest house - Page 4 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 4:32 pm

Haytham slowly rocked his hips, barely moving, almost forgetting to breathe with the feel of this man beneath him. He was tight and hot stretched around Haytham's cock and making the most arousing expressions and noises.

He balanced himself on his elbows over Shay, hands resting just under his back, savouring the feel of slick skin. This man was just the full package, fit, gorgeous, clever and pushing all his buttons right now. He stifled a groan into Shay's shoulder as he rocked, trying to ease any pain he must have given the other man, trying to be calm and gentle but beginning to fail as his body reacted on instinct and the thrusts became rougher, faster and deeper.

Haytham kissed at Shay's neck, tasting the fresh sweet skin, feeling the pulse there racing and knowing that he was the cause and revelling in it. "Touch yourself" he gasped out, knowing that it was taking all of his concentration not to just rut like an animal into Shay.
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Templar Guest house   Templar Guest house - Page 4 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 12:36 am

The slow pace Haytham started with was torture. Shay had always preferred his bedroom activities a little rougher, not that he was against a bit of tenderness on occasion, but right now with how turned on he was, it was agonsing.

As Haytham quickened his thrusting, the younger man wrapped his legs around his waist, moving his hips to get an even better angle. Suddenly, he gasped out as the cock filling him grazed against the tiny bundle of nerves sending a wave of pleasure over his body. Again, the other man kept hitting is sweet spot.."Fuck.. Hnh!.. Don't.. Stop.."

One arm wrapped around the older man's back, gripping firmly to steady himself, almost afraid if he moved the pleasure might stop. His other hand did as he was told; with no shame, Shay reached between them and took hold of his own cock, groaning as he began to work himself off. Slowly at first, but soon matching the pace of the man fucking him. Both sensations threatened to send him over the edge.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Templar Guest house   Templar Guest house - Page 4 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 11:14 am

God damn it, haytham couldn't stand this any more. Rocking back on his heels he paused a moment to watch Shay. The sight totally undid him, he grabbed at the other man's hair to yank his head back, crushing their lips together, teeth clacking.

Adjusting Shay's legs with a snarl, he looped them over his elbows and really began fucking him into the bed losing all control. He almost pulled out totally before ramming back in with force, over and over as the heat built in his gut, bed creaking, his fingers digging in hard. Soon he couldn't control the rhythm, thrusts sped up but becoming shallower, losing sense of self. Liquid pleasure building as his nails dug into the others flesh, skin wetly slapping, breath in short gasps, so close to coming but not wanting to let go just yet.
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Templar Guest house   Templar Guest house - Page 4 EmptyFri May 06, 2016 4:15 pm

Somehow it came as no surprise to Shay to see Haytham lose it like this. Initially the change in temperament caught him off guard in the best of possible ways, but he had a feeling there was something behind that controlled demeanor.

Writhing, unable to control himself, his hips rocked in time with the other man's thrusting as he continued to jerk himself off. So very close to the edge, it was difficult not moaning into the kiss; everywhere Haytham was touching him was on fire, it was almost too much, but not enough.

"Fuck...Hng!" Sounds flowing freely now, completely unable to contain them, it was the last thing on Shay's mind as to whether anyone could hear them.

Nails dug into Haytham's back as the younger man clawed down his skin, body arching into the other. Tensing up, he cried out from the intensity of orgasm; coming over both their abdomens for the second time that night. The sheer amount of pleasure almost render him entirely useless; panting, he tried to keep himself together.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Templar Guest house   Templar Guest house - Page 4 EmptyFri May 06, 2016 5:44 pm

His back was going to be marked tomorrow and sting from those nail marks but it was all worth it, hell, even visible bite marks and a black eye would be for this man, maybe much more. He watched as the other man found his release, every expression fascinating.

Knowing that he was the one that had reduced the other man to such a helpless, writhing, blissed out mess made him smug and grin as he kept on pounding into Shay through his orgasm to chase his own pleasure. The feel of Shay clenching around him was ecstatic, sheen of sweat covering them both as he didn't stop.

Shifting slightly, he moved the other man's legs open wider as he thrust, now Shay had come he could let go and just feel, it was like he had to give himself permission to feel pleasure. He felt the beginning of his orgasm rising then erupting through him like jolts of electricity, shuddering violently, head thrown back, eyes closed. He half collapsed as it ebbed, tangled up with Shay limbs entwined as he levered them over to lie on his side breathing heavily. He pulled his softening cock out as they moved hoping he hadn't hurt the other man.
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Templar Guest house   Templar Guest house - Page 4 EmptySat May 07, 2016 6:31 pm

Rolling onto his back as Haytham pulled out, Shay felt as though he'd lost use of every muscle in his body; his breathing and heart rate slowly calming.

Earlier when waiting, Shay had wondered if Haytham had ever done anything like this before, but it was clear he knew what he was doing. It wasn't the first time he'd fucked another man, that was for sure; Shay had felt nothing but pleasure all throughout.

Finally able to string some thoughts together, he realised he didn't really know what to say. It would be easier if he knew what just happened. They'd had sex, but what did that mean? Did that mean Haytham would now go back to his bedroom and they'd pretend nothing had happened in the morning?

Suddenly Shay felt miserable, it would be quite normal for them to just sleep together and then go their separate ways, but that's not what Shay wanted. He wanted more and felt like a fool for it.

Shifting, he sat up, running a hand through dishevelled locks. "...Well, that being sparring." He laughed, trying to get a feel for the situation, preparing himself for the worst.

Tonight, he didn't want to be alone, Shay had missed sharing a bed with someone. It had been too long.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Templar Guest house   Templar Guest house - Page 4 EmptySat May 07, 2016 6:59 pm

Haytham stifled a yawn, "yes, but it was still a thorough workout in the end." He rubbed at his jaw which by now would have the start of an impressive bruise, stubble making a light scratchy sound, " this is going to be one hell of a mark for a few days. You never did tell me how you managed that in pitch black, not that I'm complaining about it or afterwards for that matter" He grinned lightly, not that Shay could see with his back to him, feeling more relaxed than he had in a long time.

He put his hand on Shay's back, thumb rubbing small circles over the muscle there, noticing a few scars and slight tensing of the other man wondering what was wrong. "Should really have a shower or something, don't know about you but I need some rest before anything else, I suppose there's always tomorrow. Not like there's any rush. It's been a while since I've been with anyone." he then noticed the tension in the other man, "i didn't hurt you did i? Or is it that you think this was a mistake?" His hand stopped moving and eyes narrowed, still staring at the back of Shay's neck at his long dark hair.
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Templar Guest house   Templar Guest house - Page 4 EmptySat May 07, 2016 7:39 pm

Surprised by the touch, Shay couldn't help but flinch lightly. Haytham's words brought him back from the abyss of his own mind.

"Oh... It's just something I've been able to do since quite young. I'm not sure I understand it myself, but I can make myself hyper aware of my surroundings. In the light or dark.." It was something Shay had almost begun to take for granted, it was normal to him now. "I could ask you the same, you were clearly very aware of your surroundings too." Even with the conversation, it was still hard to shake the heavy feeling building up.

"Same..." Shay trailed off. It was hard to not think of Liam as he wondered how long it had been exactly, but he refused to allow him to stay his focus.That said, he was still unable to say anything else on the matter.

Haytham's next words really caught him off guard. He was concerned? "No.. It's..It's not that. Not at all." He finally turned to face the other with a look of concern. "I wasn't really sure where this left us..." He hesitated before continuing a little more lighthearted. "As I said, it's been too long, I've forgotten any form of bedroom etiquette. " With a small laugh, Shay rested back again.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Templar Guest house   Templar Guest house - Page 4 EmptySat May 07, 2016 7:58 pm

Haytham rested his hands behind his head, fingers interlaced, staring at the ceiling, wondering what was going on in the man's head. Brushing aside the knowledge of his skills he filed the information away for another time and focused on what seemed to be the issue that made Shay tense up.

He sighed, "Shay, I don't just jump into bed with every member of the order, nor people I've only just begun to know. I'm attracted to you in so many ways I don't even think most of them are conscious. I'm not playing any game or messing with you,but don't expect me to go running around yelling to anyone in earshot that I had sex with you or give you any favourtism, I'm just not like that."

He shifted to one side, leaning on an elbow, looking at Shay. He turned the man's head towards him, "I don't think that I'm finished with you just yet, it's rare to find someone I like let alone desire and I think I want to keep you a bit longer Mr Cormac." He leaned down in a hard kiss finger's tracing the line of the scar near Shay's eye.
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Templar Guest house   Templar Guest house - Page 4 EmptySat May 07, 2016 11:42 pm

Great. Now Shay was sure that he had sounded like a hormonal teenage girl. Although, he liked what he was hearing; it was a lot better than he'd expected.

"Of course not, work is work." That's one thing the younger man would never expect to change, he respected the need for professionalism. Especially from Haytham. It would be more worrying to be treated differently.

"Then you can start calling me Shay... At least in the bedroom." Smirking into the kiss, he playfully nipped at the others lip, a hand reaching up and curling fingers into the fine hair at the back of Haytham's neck.

When they both finally had to break for air, Shay looked up into the other man's eyes, a small smile on his lips. Suddenly he realised he had said very little in return. ".... I like being in your company, Haytham.. and I think I like it even more now."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Templar Guest house   Templar Guest house - Page 4 EmptySun May 08, 2016 2:45 pm

Haytham just knew Shay was broken as much as he was as a human being, if not more. But would he still be smiling and enjoying his company after he saw the grand master at work? He knew he was a cold hearted killer and felt no guilt over those he despatched, would Shay turn away like others did?

"Don't think this gets you out of training." He leaned a little into the man's hand on his neck, enjoying the feel of not being alone for once. Another yawn grabbed him, he didn't sleep much but today had worn him out and relaxed him enough that he felt that he would rest easier tonight for a change.

"Sorry." He yawned out, "as tempting as a shower with you is, I think I need some sleep before anything else." Like bending you over my desk and fucking your brains out, he didn't add. O yes that idea was a good one and as much as planning ahead regarding Shay wasn't a good idea he just couldn't help it. Lying back and getting comfy in the pillows he made no move to leave.
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Templar Guest house   Templar Guest house - Page 4 EmptySun May 08, 2016 8:22 pm

"I wouldn't dream of it. I look forward to training with you... I think it might be the tight vests." Shay laughed, seeing the other man sweaty in his gym gear certainly helped motivate him. Although, now he'd have to show some self restraint when pressed against each other in combat.

Seeing Haytham making no effort to leave made a small smile spread across the younger man's lips in relief. "Yes, well... As much as I agree.." He shifted up from the bed, wobbling ever so slightly as he stood;  his thighs feeling pleasantly battered and weak. "I need to clean myself up... If I can make it to the bathroom.." Grinning, Shay playfully teased the other as he wandered over to the bathroom. He could feel Haytham's come trickling down his thigh.. and he couldn't say the thought was repulsive.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Templar Guest house   Templar Guest house - Page 4 EmptySun May 08, 2016 8:34 pm

Smug didn't quite cover how he felt right now watching the mess he'd made of the other man as he made the way into the bathroom. So Shay had liked the sparring sessions as much as he had and for the same reasons. It was still a surprise to hear anyone even say that and about him as well. He cleared his throat "well do yell if you need any help with...anything Mr Cormac."

He lay back as real fatigue caught up and he couldn't keep his eyes open any longer as much as staring at the other man was entertaining and rather a turn on his eyelids fluttered closed.
"Don't be too long" he mumbled
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Templar Guest house   Templar Guest house - Page 4 EmptySun May 08, 2016 8:47 pm

"Shay... SIR..." Giving the other a pointed glance as he pushed the bathroom door to, he made quick of cleaning himself up. Every small motion seemed like hard work at the moment, Shay was exhausted and his legs were barely willing to support his weight. Plus, knowing he had Haytham waiting for him in his bed certainly didn't make him anymore patient.

Finishing up, he left the bathroom. "I better be able t---" The younger man trailed off into silence as he noticed the others eyes were closed. A full blown contented grin crossed his face at the sight.

Turning out the lights, he climbed onto the bed beside the other. "G'night then.."He whispered.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Templar Guest house   Templar Guest house - Page 4 EmptySun May 08, 2016 9:05 pm

Haytham woke feeling rested slightly earlier than normal, bruises covering him but content. His arm was around Shay's waist, he hadn't even lasted until the man had finished showering before falling asleep, the warmth of his back pressing against his chest.

Merely thinking about last night made him harder, he'd woken up almost totally hard against Shay's backside. Haytham wondered how long it would take to wake Shay up and moved his hand lower playing with the fine hairs of the man's crotch before grasping his cock, thumbing the head while biting gently along his neck any rubbing his erection against Shay.
"Wake up Mr Cormac" he murmured in his ear.
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Templar Guest house   Templar Guest house - Page 4 EmptySun May 08, 2016 9:23 pm

This was easily the best nights sleep Shay had gotten in over a year, not once did he wake up from a nightmare or cold sweats. He felt calm and comfortable laying next to Haytham and even more so in his arms, as reluctant as he would be to admit that.

"Mn." The younger man shifted slightly, slowly becoming more aware of his surroundings... and the hand on his already hardening cock. With a groan, Shay shifted his hips back, pressing his ass firmly against the others erection.

"What an alarm call.." Eyes finally opening, he twisted his upper body, brushing his fingers tips against Haytham's cheek, all but asking for a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Templar Guest house   Templar Guest house - Page 4 EmptySun May 08, 2016 9:45 pm

Haytham pulled Shay around so he was lying on his back and kissed him roughly, hand slowly jerking him off as he manoeuvred himself over the man's body. Shay was so responsive it made him like a horny teenager, wanting to touch and explore every part of this man's magnificent body and mind.

Once over him Haytham couldn't help himself, with a groan he ground his hips as well as lips against Shay. God, how could he want someone so much, it seemed that no matter how much he took from Shay it was never enough for his libido.

Kneeling up he used one hand to keep jerking Shay off while his other inserted fingers up his arse seeking that spot to drive the man wild.

Last edited by Admin on Sun May 08, 2016 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Templar Guest house   Templar Guest house - Page 4 EmptySun May 08, 2016 10:25 pm

To think he was completely asleep only moments before, Shay was processing everything in his mind. What was happening now and what had happened the previous night. None of it was what he'd expected from this man.

His thoughts didn't really last long as Haytham buried his fingers back inside his ass, successfully hitting his sweet spot. The sensation made him gasp, the previous nights activities having left him all the more sensitive to touch.

"Jesus.. You really don't want me walking do you?" That said, the younger man made no effort to protest, but rather to encourage the other by wrapping his hand around the man's cock, matching his pace. Free hand exploring every inch of muscle it could reach.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Templar Guest house   Templar Guest house - Page 4 EmptySun May 08, 2016 10:43 pm

Repeatedly rubbing over the same spot inside Shay was exactly what he'd hoped for, the gasp telling him that he'd found it. He absently wondered how long it would take the other to come just from this, he might explore that one day if he got the chance.

A sigh escaped him as his cock was grasped confidently and deft fingers explored him. Shay's voice when sleepy was like warm syrup, it made his insides melt. Later it was going to be difficult not to hear that voice and associate it with this moment. Breathily he replied, "Nothing is planned for today except training for you, so you can be as lazy as you like LATER. Right now I'm either going to fuck you into the bed after you come from just my hands or you can ride me, your choice, either way, doesn't matter if you can walk or not."

It sounded crude but what Haytham wanted to say and what he actually meant wouldn't leave the privacy of his skull. He would have said that he wanted Shay, that it was like he'd become addicted, that last night was the best rest he'd had in years, that he felt comfortable with this man though knowing him for only a short time. He wanted to say so many things but his fear and caution won out and only dirty words left his lips.
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Templar Guest house   Templar Guest house - Page 4 EmptySun May 08, 2016 11:41 pm

A continuous stream of gasps and moans left Shay's lips as the other hit his spot time and again. It was overwhelming, his hips convulsing into the others touch.

Hearing Haytham's words made his cheeks burn. Could this man get any sexier. He was sure his words alone would be enough to make him come. Shay liked a dominant man in the bedroom and Haytham certainly pleased those desires and then some.

"Tough..uh...ch-oice." The younger man struggled to even get his words out.

Deciding, Shay's lips twisted into a smirk; two could play at this game. Releasing Haytham's cock, he grabbed at his hip flipping them over until he was straddling the others lap.

Leaning down, he claimed the man's lips in a rough kiss, crushing their lips together. Grazing his teeth over Haytham's lip before pulling back to whisper, voice gravelly. "As long as I get your cock in my arse, sir..." Nipping back at his lip, saying Shay was turned on right now would be the understatement of the century.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Templar Guest house   Templar Guest house - Page 4 EmptySun May 08, 2016 11:56 pm

A soft 'oof' left him as he was manhandled over, lips being bitten at, they curved in a small smile as the choice had obviously been made. "Get to work then Mr Cormac." He ordered, eyes running over the man's body as his hips canted upwards so the head of his cock pushed a little against Shay's backside.

He placed his hands on Shay's hips, thumbs stroking at the dip in flesh marred by small bruises and crescent shaped marks he himself had left there last night. Feeling a little guilty as there were many of them he moved upwards to pinch at the pointed nipples on his chest instead. He felt like he would explode if Shay didn't do something soon.

"I intend to work up an appetite for breakfast, that is unless you're it?"
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Templar Guest house   Templar Guest house - Page 4 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 12:04 pm

Biting his lip, Shay lightly smirked down at at Haytham, his 'order' making him shudder in delight. Noticing the others eyes lingering on the small bruises and marks over his body, he gently ran a finger across the one he had left across the older man's jaw, before leaning in and brushing his lips against it. "Yessir..."

Rocking his hips back, he knelt over Haytham, now leaning back steadying himself with one hand. Reaching behind himself with the other hand, he gripped the older man's cock, working it off a few times before pressing it against his own entrance.

Looking at Haytham directly as he slowly eased down onto his cock, he gasped as it slid in with relative ease. "I'll give you something better than breakfast to keep you going, sir." He smirked, suddenly forcing himself down to completely envolop the others length with a groan.

Without a moments hesitation, he shifted back up, almost completely allowing Haytham's cock to fall free of him before roughly thrusting back down, enjoying the feeling of being filled by this gorgeous man below him.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Templar Guest house   Templar Guest house - Page 4 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 12:40 pm

Never had Haytham ever slept with anyone so confident. They'd all either been wishy washy, after something from him or plain boring. Not one ever stood up for themselves or even looked at him. Shay was such a sight, his eyes confident and looking right at him, not his title, not his position, just him, the man. It was slightly unnerving.

The feel of the man sliding down his cock right up to the hilt made him shudder, hip jerking upwards involuntary. His hands traced patterns over Shay's chest enjoying watching the man take his own pleasure. As much as he was in the habit of giving orders and being in charge, this was one way he could be sure that he wasn't being greedy in the sharing of pleasure. Shay could take his own time, move how he wanted, take as much pleasure as he wanted.

A long sigh escaped him, content and lazy, moving his knees up behind the man to help with his balance he timed his jerking hips as the man moved down, hopefully at a good enough angle to give pressure without force. His nails lightly raked down his chest, avoiding the fresh scars, savouring the feel of flesh as his cock slid wetly inside Shay.

"Just enjoy yourself." It was hard to speak, Haytham was almost overloaded by sensation. Every movement was a discovery, something new about this intriguing man who was his equal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Templar Guest house   Templar Guest house - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Templar Guest house
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next