Welcome to the Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watch your Back

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Napoleon's Room

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

Napoleon's Room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Napoleon's Room   Napoleon's Room - Page 2 EmptySat May 07, 2016 7:51 pm

Breathing heavily now, the young assassin squirmed under Napoleon, leaning into the kiss more and more until the other pulled away.

He felt his whole body shudder from the older man's words, unable to hold in his release any longer. Gripping the bed sheets beneath him, Arno let out a long raspy moan. Thighs quivering, his body tensed with his climax. He closed his eyes, turning his head to the side as the older man jerked him off. Pure ecstasy is all he could feel, chest heaving as he came down from his high, releasing onto their abdomens in the process.

Arno relaxed as the bright white in his vision began to fade, his legs feeling as weak as a new born deer. He glanced at Napoleon out of the corner of his eye, smiling softly, he had never felt so blissed out before.

"Mon Dieu..."

Last edited by GrandAsster on Mon May 09, 2016 7:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Napoleon's Room   Napoleon's Room - Page 2 EmptySat May 07, 2016 11:09 pm

If the sounds and sheer sight of Arno weren't enough to finish the older man off, the tensing of the muscles around his cock were certainly pushing him that way.

Feeling the warm wetness spill up his abdomen and over his knuckles, Napoleon carried on jerking the other through his orgasm before releasing him. Once again gripping at the back of Arno 's thigh, he wrenched it up, digging fingers into flesh as he did so.

Leaning on his left elbow, he buried his face against the others neck, gasping as the heat built up.

The thrusts became slower yet harder as he tensed. "...Hng.... Fuck." He growled as orgasm took hold. Throwing his head back, he bucked his hips into the other one last time before filling him with his own release.

Panting, his grip on Arno's thigh loosened; it was difficult not to flop on the other in the aftermath of such ecstasy. Never had he orgasmed so hard with a partner before now.

Trying to calm his breathing, he pulled his now softening cock from Arno; rolling carefully to the side as to avoid landing on the other man as he flopped onto the bed beside him.

"Well, that was an interesting turn if events." Napoleon dryly joked, his body feeling like a lead weight.
Back to top Go down
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

PostSubject: Re: Napoleon's Room   Napoleon's Room - Page 2 EmptySat May 07, 2016 11:52 pm

The younger man relaxed for a while, head resting against the mattress as he caught his breath, legs still shaking from over sensitivity. Wrapping an arm around the older man's back, he sighed softly, feeling Napoleon thrust into him a few more times before releasing deep inside him.

Smiling as the other man pulled out, he shuffled into a more comfortable position for the moment, glancing to the side to see Napoleon's face now, smile forming into a crooked grin.

Chuckling, Arno turned to face the other. "A sexy turn of events, if you ask me..~"

Pausing for a few moments, the assassin finally sat up, stretching a little. Slowly he felt some of his previous awkwardness returning. "Um...so..is it okay if I use the bathroom?", he didn't want to seem uninterested, but he also still worried of the possibility that Napoleon just wanted to have sex with him.

Last edited by GrandAsster on Sun May 08, 2016 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Napoleon's Room   Napoleon's Room - Page 2 EmptySun May 08, 2016 8:01 pm

"And then some." Napoleon chuckled in reply to Arno's former comment; it had all happened a bit out of the blue, but had also felt entirely inevitable.

Shifting up onto his elbows, the older man eyed the other up, slightly thrown off by his sudden awkwardness. Self doubt surfaced briefly. Maybe Arno wanted to escape as soon as possible... But that made no sense, the younger man had come onto him well before he'd even realised.

".. Hm? You don't have to ask, Arno." He pointed to the door, debating whether to address the change in mood, but decided to let the other collect his thoughts first.
Back to top Go down
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

PostSubject: Re: Napoleon's Room   Napoleon's Room - Page 2 EmptySun May 08, 2016 10:35 pm

Arno smiled slightly, though it may have appeared strained. "I'll...be right back", he stood, moving slowly towards the bathroom, feeling the other's release running down the back of his thigh as he walked cautiously, legs still shaking.

As soon as he made it to the bathroom, he shut the door lightly, taking a deep breath. The young assassin made quick work of cleaning himself up, pausing to stare at his reflection in the small face mirror. Finishing up, he pushed the door open, peering out. 'I'm being an idiot." Confidence slowly returning, Arno strode back out towards the bed, pausing at the foot of it, gaze reaching Napoleon's eyes once more.
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Napoleon's Room   Napoleon's Room - Page 2 EmptySun May 08, 2016 10:53 pm

Grabbing a tissue, Napoleon quickly wiped away any mess on his hands and abdomen before lounging back on the bed, waiting patiently for the other to return.

Watching Arno leave the bathroom, he shift up onto his elbows once again, holding out a hand to encourage the other back over.

"What's on your mind, amour?" He wasn't particularly the emotional type, but having Arno being uncomfortable wasn't something he liked the idea of.

"You can be forward with me. I'd say I don't bite, but clearly that would be a lie." His eyes lingered over the younger man's body, pausing at the marks he'd left on the other.
Back to top Go down
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

PostSubject: Re: Napoleon's Room   Napoleon's Room - Page 2 EmptySun May 08, 2016 11:39 pm

Glancing at the other man's hand,  the young assassin sat down. He hesitated at Napoleon's words, shuffling closer. "It's nothing really. I shouldn't bother you with it."

Leaning over to press a kiss to the older's lips, he sighed. "It's just...since...losing someone, I've become more ditrustful of others. Not to say. ..that I don't trust you. I just...don't want to discover that this-", he motioned to their naked bodies before continuing. "-was all you wanted".

Arno stared down towards the floor, feeling foolish. Surely he was being over cautious about this.
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Napoleon's Room   Napoleon's Room - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 12:11 am

"Have I ever struck you as that sort?" Napoleon questioned genuinely, no hurt or judgement in his voice.

Keeping the other close, the older man rolled to his side, gently slipping a hand around the back of Arno's neck to make sure he was paying attention to everything he was about to say. Napoleon didn't like to repeat himself, especially not when it was hard to say in the first place.

"I like you, Arno.. More than I thought I could like anyone. Being around you makes me happy and I can genuinely be myself around you, that's not something I'm used to." Leaning forward, he tenderly kissed Arno before finishing it with a short sharp bite.

"I mean..This." He mimicked Arno and signalled to their naked bodies with a smirk. "I'd clearly be lying if I said it wasn't a huge bonus."
Back to top Go down
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

PostSubject: Re: Napoleon's Room   Napoleon's Room - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 6:27 pm

"No, I'm sorry. I know I'm over thinking things. I've not really had many good experiences to be able to just accept things though."

Watching the others face now, focusing intently on the older mans eyes, Arno felt a small grin forming as Napoleon spoke. He chuckled into the kiss, leaning forward to nip back at the other's bottom lip. "A massive bonus if you ask me. As much as I wasnt entirely expecting...that. It was unbelievably sexy."

Turning onto his side to fully face Napoleon, Arno's grin formed into a smirk. "So..I'm assuming you want more of. ..this~" His arm waved between them once more, he laughed, chest still heaving slightly from their previous activities.
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Napoleon's Room   Napoleon's Room - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 9:21 pm

"You would assume correctly." Napoleon chuckled as he watched each and every reaction and little quirk Arno added. That was something he loved about Arno, he had his own ways, no matter how quirky or strange, the older man found him enthralling. Even better was that the younger man had no intention of changing himself for another person and that was something Napoleon could personally respect beyond words. So many people nowadays were too ready to throw away their own ideals and beliefs just to fit in like sheep. Napoleon wanted so much more than that.

Shifting up, he leaned over the other, giving him a kiss as he pulled him up from the bed. "I hate to be a bored.." Trailing kisses down Arno's neck, he nipped and sucked one last small mark into the others skin.. "But my class started twenty minutes ago." This tutor really wasn't going to be pleased, after the time he'd already missed tending to family problems, but it was well worth it by his book.
Back to top Go down
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

PostSubject: Re: Napoleon's Room   Napoleon's Room - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 11:41 pm

Grinning widely now, Arno nodded in agreement. A pleased sigh escaped his lips as the older man trailed kisses along his neck. Closing his eyes for a moment, he leaned into them, softly moaning when the other sucked at his skin, probably leaving a mark. He'd never get sick of Napoleon's more sharp and dominant side.

He opened his eyes, gasping at the other's words. "Shit yeah, christ we better get back!" Hopping up and off the bed, Arno grabbed his jeans and under wear from the floor, quickly pulling them on. He paused in thought for a moment. "Can't believe we made you late. I'm kinda relieved this is my free time otherwise my tutor might just throttle me hah!"

Picking up the rest of his clothes, he sat on the edge of the bed, watching the older man now.
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Napoleon's Room   Napoleon's Room - Page 2 EmptyTue May 10, 2016 12:08 am

Slipping his clothes on, not nearly fast enough for someone who was running late, Napoleon stopped and looked at Arno. "Yes, not greatly looking forward to the lecture. Trying to put it off actually. Maybe I'll stop for a coffee on the way there." He joked rather dryly as he checked his pockets for his keys and phone.

Happy they were on his person, he approached the younger man, a small smile present on his lips. "Shame it's not scarf weather." Of course he was referring to the marks on the others neck. Tilting his chin up, he laid one last kiss on Arno lips, savouring it.

"I wish I could bring you back here tonight." He didn't begrudge his brother staying usually, but right now he wished his room was his alone.

Stepping back with a sigh, he headed towards the door. "Suppose I can't put it off forever."
Back to top Go down
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

PostSubject: Re: Napoleon's Room   Napoleon's Room - Page 2 EmptyTue May 10, 2016 7:25 pm

Arno grinned, pulling his shirt on slowly. "Can't say I'd blame you. If I was in your position I probably wouldn't bother going at all. Either that or I'd try my best to sneak in via a window and pretend I'd been there the whole time, haha".

Picking up his own belongings as he stood, the assassin laughed, running a finger across the scattered red blotches standing out on his olive skin. "I'm not so sure, I did always favour the colour red. I bet you'd prefer knowing people could see the marks too, wouldn't you?", the younger man tilted his face down, meeting the other's kiss.

"Mm, then come to my place..instead?", he put on his best charming smile, following the older man out the door.
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Napoleon's Room   Napoleon's Room - Page 2 EmptyTue May 10, 2016 7:34 pm

Glancing over his shoulder with a dirty smirk spreading across his lips, Napoleon gave the younger man an approving look. "I am rather pleased with them, it would seem a terrible shame to hide them, don't you think? And red really does suit you."

Opening the door, he stopped outside waiting for Arno to follow before locking up behind him. "That sounds like a brilliant plan. I don't think I could wait any longer."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Napoleon's Room   Napoleon's Room - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Napoleon's Room
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2