Welcome to the Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watch your Back

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Federico and Ezio's Place

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Assassino

Assassino

Federico and Ezio's Place - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Federico and Ezio's Place   Federico and Ezio's Place - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 7:23 pm

Breathing a sigh of relief, Ezio was happy to see his father well, but he wasn't prepared for that... He just hoped the rest of the day went by without much problem.

Finishing up, he left the room and headed for class.
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Federico and Ezio's Place   Federico and Ezio's Place - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 4:04 pm

Storming through the building to their dorm room, Ezio glared at anyone in his path, until he reached the door; upon entering, he slammed it behind himself, dramatically flopping back against it.

It was a struggle trying to calm down, but he needed to be out of public in case his anger got the better of him; he wasn't sure he'd ever been this bad before.

Clenching his fists, he bit into his lip, not noticing the small droplets of blood that pooled under the pressure. Reaching forward in a bout of fury, he swiped everything off the nearby desk, sending it all flying across the room before punching the the piece of furniture like it was the cause of all his problems. If only.

Grabbing at his now swelling knuckle, he cursed from the pain.. "Merda..." With a groan, he approached his bed and sat on the corner; doubling over, he leaned into his hands, ignoring the soreness of his fist.

The little outburst seemed to help calm him, he now sat running through what had just happened. It hit him, he'd fucked up... Big time. Vieri would tell everyone now, and it was ALL his fault. Everyone would know... And there was nothing he could do.

It would be easy enough to deny everything, but it would still be damaging and make things more uncomfortable for them both.

Although he had more classes, he decided to skip, there's no way he could risk dealing with people right now. If their father found out how many classes he'd already skipped, he'd be in trouble.... Not that seemed nearly as terrifying as him finding out the two brother's had been fucking.

Flopping onto the bed, he stared at the ceiling, slowly drifting off.

Back to top Go down
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

PostSubject: Re: Federico and Ezio's Place   Federico and Ezio's Place - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 12:17 am

Turning his key in the lock, Federico opened his dorm room door slowly. He walked in quietly, dropping his bag near the door and removing his coat and shoes. He looked around, spotting Ezio on the bed. sighing to himself, he walked towards the bathroom, he'd have a quick sower before interrupting the other.
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Federico and Ezio's Place   Federico and Ezio's Place - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 12:26 am

Rolling to his side, Ezio was sure he heard something, but battled to open his eyes; drowsily peering through heavy lids, he noticed a blurry vision of someone heading towards the bathroom. "Federico..?" He whispered out, without realising..

Slowly his memories flooded back and he wanted to kick himself, but fortunately his anger had completely subsided... All he felt he wanted right now was Federico's arms around him.

Gradually he sat up, rubbing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

PostSubject: Re: Federico and Ezio's Place   Federico and Ezio's Place - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 12:29 am

Before he reached the bathroom, Federico heard movement then Ezio's soft voice fill the once quiet room. He turned to see the other sitting up. He smiled sadly. "H-Hey...", he shuffled from foot to foot awkwardly, losing all confidence in front of Ezio. He just wanted to wrap his arms around the other man, but was too afraid of the consequences and more importantly how Ezio was feeling currently.
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Federico and Ezio's Place   Federico and Ezio's Place - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 12:38 am

With a yawn, Ezio looked up to see Federico, briefly he stared blankly at him as he tried to wake up. Once he managed to focus properly, he noticed the other seemed a bit anxious around him.. Sighing, he spoke out.. "Don't worry... I won't bite your head off.. I'm too tired.."

Looking away, a somber expression plagued his face; every time he was around his brother, he was in turmoil. It was like a broken record, he wanted his brother's touch more than anything, but society forbade it. "I... I'm sorry for my anger.... Earlier..." He added the last word, because he regretted nothing of his anger the previous night... "It was uncalled for.."
Back to top Go down
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

PostSubject: Re: Federico and Ezio's Place   Federico and Ezio's Place - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 10:57 am

Hesitating slightly, Federico hovered by the door before walking over to Ezio, standing within arms reach. "So...what actually...happened earlier?", he wanted to know what caused Ezio to be so angry. He wasn't really sure on how to speak to the other at the moment without causing irritation, but he wanted things to be okay again. He wanted his brother, wanted to hold him close and forget their argument, but it wasn't fair on him.
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Federico and Ezio's Place   Federico and Ezio's Place - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 11:19 am

"Umm.." Faltering, Ezio had no idea what to say, he hadn't planned to say anything.. The idea of saying Vieri caught him having sex with some other guy in a public place came to mind, but it wasn't even remotely convincing with how dramatic it had been...Plus... He couldn't bring himself to start another argument or see Federico even more upset at him.

Eyes meeting his brother's, he took a deep breath trying to steady himself to speak the truth, but he hesitated; lifting a hand, he brushed his fingers over the back of Federico's, briefly entwining them. Realising what he was doing, he snatched his hand back and looked away. Why was this so hard? Why was it so painful?

His thoughts all rose up in a panic... "He knows.."

Back to top Go down
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

PostSubject: Re: Federico and Ezio's Place   Federico and Ezio's Place - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 6:59 pm

Federico looked at his brother directly, he had a feeling Vieri might have known through what he had said earlier and from Ezio's reaction all day, it wasn't much more of a surprise that his brother knew what Vieri was up to. Odds are Vieri had threatened Ezio first maybe which caused the fight.

He felt the other touch his hand for a moment before pulling away quickly, as if scorned. At that he felt even more guilty. He moved forward a little, touching the other's arm gently. "I had a feeling..but...", he trailed off, unsure of how to react, he was completely stunned, frozen in place.
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Federico and Ezio's Place   Federico and Ezio's Place - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 7:22 pm

As Federico's touched his arm, Ezio managed to look back up, feeling a little more comfortable.. "Apparently he.. heard us.. He dropped off some English notes for you yesterday.." He nodded to where he'd left them the previous day.

"And it just happened to be.. when... we.." He trailed off, feeling as though it would make Federico sick if he mentioned what they did.. "He found me in the park yesterday... I was going to tell you, but then.. we ended up arguing..." He stopped again, feeling all the sadness welling up in his eyes again..

"I think he followed me today.. He tried blackmailing me.." Even though his eyes were damp, he still looked up to his brother, caressing the hand on his arm.. "He told me to become his whore or he'd tell everyone, but when he threatened you... I saw red... I've probably damned us both to my anger" The guilt was suffocating and clearly expressed in the sheer desperation plastered on his face.. "... I'm sorry.. I'm so sorry.." A single tear ran down his cheek.
Back to top Go down
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

PostSubject: Re: Federico and Ezio's Place   Federico and Ezio's Place - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 8:25 pm

Federico stared into the other's eyes as he spoke, trying to smile, albeit looking mostly in sympathetic pain fro the other. "I see...", he nodded, now understanding how Vieri must have found out.

He felt the familiar pressure around his chest as an invisible chain wrapped and tightened around his heart, making it ache now for his brother and how he had treated the other yesterday. He felt awful, and he couldn't take back what he had said, what he had done. He knew all this was so wrong, but he couldn't care less right now, he only cared for the tears that now welled in Ezio's eyes, wanting to kiss them away and tell him it would bee alright.

Federico's fists clenched at his sides at Ezio's next words, nails tearing through his skin slightly."..Ucciderò quel maiale di fronte figlio di una cagna!", he growled out, taking a deep breath and reeling in his anger as he saw his brother looking so in pain.

Slowly moving closer to the other, he wrapped one arm around him, his other hand tilting Ezio's chin up. He paused, smiling sadly at the other for a moment before brushing their lips together in a sweet kiss. Pulling away after a few moments, he used his thumb to brush the younger's tear away.

"Mi dispiace tanto..."
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Federico and Ezio's Place   Federico and Ezio's Place - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 9:05 pm

"I wish I did.." The thought that he could have easily killed Vieri and dumped his body in that lake crossed his mind. It seemed a bit extreme, but if it would have saved Federico more grief, it would have been worth it.

In surprise, Ezio froze as his brother leaned in, pressing their lips together in the sweetest and softest kiss he'd thought he'd ever received, it felt so right, so natural... But his heart ached.

Both hands reached up, gently gripping into the cloth at Federico's chest... "Federico..." He gazed unfaltering at the other, determined... "Brother... I... I can't do this anymore.." Without moving, he swallowed.. "I can't deal with this constant pain and worry.... Either we end this..." Hesitating, he couldn't believe what he was about to say.. "Or we continue and everyone else be damned... Including our family... But I can't deal with this anymore; the falling out, the anger, tears and frustration.. I can't do it.. I don't know if I'll survive it another time.."

Letting his hands slip loose from Federico's shirt, he looked back away, feeling as though he'd probably said too much, but he knew he had to. Either they went their separate ways, only meeting at family dinners, or they throw away what shame they had left and endure the pain together.

"I can't change what I feel for you.. I've tried.. Desperately so.. Ma io ti amo." He was waiting for more heartache, more pain and eventually loneliness, but he laid himself on the line.. ".. It's your call."
Back to top Go down
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

PostSubject: Re: Federico and Ezio's Place   Federico and Ezio's Place - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 9:56 pm

Nodding, Federico smiled a little at that. His anger still dimly lit in the back of his mind at what Vieri had said, the fact that he had the audacity to say that to Ezio kept his anger boiling, threatening to tip over the edge.

Federico looked down for a moment, avoiding eye contact as the weight of what they were doing returned, his guilt, Ezio's guilt, all of it, weighing on his shoulders. He knew what he should say, but what he wanted to say was the complete opposite. As much as he needed to cut this off right now, as he had tried to yesterday, he simply couldn't. He couldn't do it to Ezio or himself, not again. Each time he tried another piece of his heart shattered.

"Hey...hey...look at me.", he turned the other to face him, pressing a chaste kiss to the younger's lips. "Listen. I know...this is wrong and...I'm....not exactly a catch. Fratello...I know we shouldn't but...I can't help this, can't help how I feel about you...", he pulled the other into a tight but comforting embrace. "I can't stand this, seeing you in pain, my heart breaks every time I push you way and I...just can't anymore.." , he whispered.

"I can't help it...the more we do this...the more I fall for you. I never want to be without you." Working up the courage, he finally stuttered out the words he had been holding in. "Ezio....Ti amo più di ogni altra cosa in questo mondo. Voglio essere con voi il mio amore più caro..."
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Federico and Ezio's Place   Federico and Ezio's Place - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 10:26 pm

Turning his head as Federico encouraged, a breath hitched in his throat as he was kissed again; it gave him hope of a positive answer.

Listening intently, Ezio's heart started to feel like it was beating faster, it was a strangely satisfying feeling. It felt like he was still in high school and a long time crush was about to admit their feelings for him, but he knew it wasn't that pure and innocent; that he shouldn't be longing for it.

As Federico embraced him, he warmly accepted it and wrapped his arms around the other, holding him close and willing time to stand still.

"Per sempre?.." He questioned, even if it was obvious his brother must know the weight of his own words; Ezio just wanted him to be sure, to be able to back out if he wanted. "There's no backing out if you say yes...." Lifting the others chin, he returned the kisses with tenderness. "If we're together, I think I could handle anything.."

For once, Ezio believed his own words. After this falling out and all this pain, he realised how strong they stood together.
Back to top Go down
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

PostSubject: Re: Federico and Ezio's Place   Federico and Ezio's Place - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 11:13 pm

"Per sempre..~", he nodded, wrapping his arms around the other. He pressed kisses to the younger's forehead, one to each cheekbone, then finally reached the other's lips.

Federico didn't care anymore. Surely they both deserved happiness? Ezio definitely did, and if he made Ezio happy, there was no way he'd back out or disappoint the other ever again. Not if he could help it.

"I won't give up on you, never again...I'm your's Ezio..if you'll have me?", he smiled down at the other, finally the pressure in his chest and temples eased, his smile finally genuine after so long.
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Federico and Ezio's Place   Federico and Ezio's Place - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 11:28 pm

It was as if Federico's smile was contagious. Suddenly, Ezio felt happy, like nothing else that had happened mattered, they could over come it.

"If I'll have you?.." He paused dramatically.. "Hmm.. I'll have to think about that.." With a playful smile, he wrapped his arms around the older man, pulling him back onto the bed with him, so they were laying next to each other; he rested his head against his brothers chest... In a more serious tone, he continued "I want to have you forever...You're the only one that matters this much and that will never change.."
Back to top Go down
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

PostSubject: Re: Federico and Ezio's Place   Federico and Ezio's Place - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 11:58 pm

Grunting slightly, Federico chuckled as he was pulled down to lay with the other. He grinned, kissing the younger's lips passionately. "Then make it so..I'll happily be yours and yours alone." He ran his fingers through Ezio's long soft hair. They could be happy like this, and damn everyone else who might try to ruin it.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Federico and Ezio's Place   Federico and Ezio's Place - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 11:59 pm

Giovanni was furious and hammered on the door calling their names.
"OPEN UP RIGHT NOW!"
Back to top Go down
https://assassinsuni.forumotion.co.uk
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Federico and Ezio's Place   Federico and Ezio's Place - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 12:11 am

"Oh, I will, amore mio.."Ezio purred, pushing Federico back into the mattress, hovering above him. Just as he was ready to lose himself in his brother's touch, he was startled by the banging and yelling at the door. It took him a moment to registered the voice and what it was shouting.

Blood draining from his face, he looked at Federico in sheer horror; he growled in a low whisper, "The fucker's told him!.. He knows!.." Pushing himself up and off the bed, Ezio's heart was hammering in his chest as he panicked..

With some deep breaths he tried to calm himself, it was okay, they'd already decided nothing would come between them.. He just hadn't expected to deal with this so soon.
Back to top Go down
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

PostSubject: Re: Federico and Ezio's Place   Federico and Ezio's Place - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 12:23 am

"Mm, amarti..~", he moved to wrap his arms around the other, though he was startled from the banging on their door and the yelling that followed. he recognised the voice in an instant, dread pooling in his stomach instantly. That blasted bastardo...

How? Why so soon?

He pushed all the thoughts inside his mind away, remaining calm. Also getting up, Federico pulled Ezio into a brief hug, brushing their lips together once more. "Shh...calm down, amore. We'll face this together, okay? It'll be alright, I promise...", he murmured softly into the other's ear.

He tried his best to mentally prepare himself for this, straightening his stance and breathing deeply, slowing his restless heart rate.
Back to top Go down
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Federico and Ezio's Place   Federico and Ezio's Place - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 12:38 am

Nodding, Ezio was glad for Federico's words, reaching down he squeezed the others hand briefly, before whispering.. "Forever, right.. No matter what.."

A small amount of determination overcame the younger brother. I can do this. This is nothing to the pain of being away from Federico.

With one final deep breath, he approached the door, pulling it open with a convincing expression of confusion. "Padre? What the hell's happened?.. is everything okay?" He used the adrenaline that was surging through him to his advantage, making it seem he was genuinely shocked and concerned.
Back to top Go down
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

PostSubject: Re: Federico and Ezio's Place   Federico and Ezio's Place - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 11:03 am

"No matter what, I promise", he whispered. He watched as the others confidence seemed to return, he smiled to himself. They would be okay.

He waited for the other to the open the door and speak his piece before walking over also, setting confusion and shock into his eyes. "What is it padre? What's happened?!" He stared out to his father, awaiting his reply, seemingly concerned for his father instead of what they already knew.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Federico and Ezio's Place   Federico and Ezio's Place - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 12:20 pm

Giovanni pushed gently inside the room and shut the door behind him.
He waved a bunch of posters at Federico, "THESE are plastered all over campus. Someone knocked on my door so i could see one right in front of me. What the HELL is going on?"
He didn't shout but you could hear the anger in his voice as he glanced between his sons.
Back to top Go down
https://assassinsuni.forumotion.co.uk
Assassino

Assassino

PostSubject: Re: Federico and Ezio's Place   Federico and Ezio's Place - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 1:33 pm

Knowing Federico had his back made everything that bit more bearable, together they could deal with this.

"Huh?" Ezio was genuinely confused by the posters being shoved at his brother. They were obscenely garish. Taking a second to read the title, he grimaced. That fucking bastard. There was more than one, too, so that probably meant it was more than their father that knew.

Instinctively he played along, refusing to be thrown off.. They had this, they could turn the tables on the De Pazzi scumbag.. "The Hell is.." He paused in feigned shock.

"Fucking Vieri De Pazzi..." Gritting his teeth, he continued the act. ".. That clown clearly has too much time on his hands.." Rather than going overboard on the anger, he wanted to diffuse the situation; rolling his eyes he made some noises of disgust as he glanced to his brother. "That guy has some sick fantasies.. First he propositions me and when I refuse he does this?.."

Taking one of the posters, he laughed a little.. "Wow, this is a new level, even for a De Pazzi.. The colours simply do not work together.." He turned the poster to the others with a cheesy grin.
Back to top Go down
GrandAsster

GrandAsster

PostSubject: Re: Federico and Ezio's Place   Federico and Ezio's Place - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 2:01 pm

Federico took a moment to let the other speak before also looking at one of the posters. That coniving little shit.. It appeared that De Pazzi hadn't got the message from Ezio earlier. He listened to his brother watching his eyes for any sign of panic or understanding.

He held himself together, feigning the 'protective brother role' he'd always been accustomed to, even more so as of recent, twisting into protective lover.

"What the...", he glanced up to his father then over to Ezio. Keeping up his act he frowned. "You mean...that De Pazzi bastard went to all this trouble..?", he scoffed, frown deepening for real as he continued to read.

"I have to say I'm impressed...didn't think he had the balls for something like this", he returned his brother's glance with his own look of fake disgust. "More than sick..the fact that he'd stoop so low after making moves on you..."

He snorted a little, trying to help calm the situation. "I'll say...though I love the font he's used..it's cute." He sighed , shrugging. "I thought he was batshit crazy before, he's succeeded in reaching that new level".

He thought back to earlier for a moment, remembering Vieri's smug face made him all the more angry, though he kept it concealed to himself. That bastard had tried to forcr Ezio into having sex with him, and even though he'd been warned was still trying to black mail the younger Auditore. Federico couldn't stand for that, he'd gone too far, dragging this 'rumour' into it. He was sure it would soon be forgotten if they played it up enough. It would be rough for a while but most people would think it a stupid joke.

There was one thing he was sure of though. Vieri De Pazzi wouldn't get away with this, he would personally make sure of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Federico and Ezio's Place   Federico and Ezio's Place - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Federico and Ezio's Place
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next